Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
HILLARY CHEATED! Who Really Fed Hillary The Answers To Her Questions At Veteran’s Forum Last Night?

Quote:directly from MSNBC youtube channel

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhRoyDIrdGc'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhRoyDIrdGc</a>

And you saw something in that video?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And you saw something in that video?

ya, how can you not? you can see the reflection coming from her ear...

Quote:Her camp has categorically denied it.

So it's true, then.

Quote:Media Matters also run the Correct the Record superpac, Hillary's internet psyops, propaganda, and manipulation division. So this doesn't surprise me.

Anchor is only earning his Shillary paycheck by the sheer volume of posts.  Hopefully they don't check for content - his family would starve.

Quote:And you saw something in that video?

Quote:ya, how can you not? you can see the reflection coming from her ear...

I saw it plain as day

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:I saw it plain as day

Drifter confirms it. TAM just got #rekt.

Quote:ya, how can you not? you can see the reflection coming from her ear...

No... But the video was kinda blurry on my phone. I'll try it again at home on my wifi connection.

Quote:I saw it plain as day

Case closed

Somebody will hack the transmitter signal before the next debate, and all Hillary's answers will be about Harambe.

[Image: harambe_gorilla-1200x800.jpg]

Quote:Case closed

It's official now

;

;

She's been using this trick for years.  The question is, who is feeding her the answers?  Maybe they should be running forPresident.

[Image: james-woods-tweet1.jpg]

So the date of that email is 9-23-2009.  So...  Remind me of the debate she was planning on rigging in 2009?

[Image: willy-wonka-condescending-sarcastic.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 09:28 AM by badger.)

there are plenty of situations where she might need answers and needs help

Quote:there are plenty of situations where she might need answers and needs help

Correct. Just like anyone that is in the media, or politics, or just giving a speech.

This particular topic is about how Hillary supposedly cheated during this town hall. Because everyone knows she's dumb and can't think for herself. That's been common knowledge. s\

I think I like the [BLEEP] zombie thread more than this one.

That wasn't even Hillary, that was a double.

Everyone knows the real H would have worn the blue jacket

Hillary at the next Debate ...

[Image: 02-400-headphones-hi-fi-lauren-selfie-new.jpg]

Quote:Hillary at the next Debate ...

[Image: 02-400-headphones-hi-fi-lauren-selfie-new.jpg]

Omg!!! The fact that I can only like this post one time is a travesty

This made my morning.

Quote:That wasn't even Hillary, that was a double.

Everyone knows the real H would have worn the blue jacket
.and be hacking up some lung matter.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Hillary could mow down everyone in the room on live TV and Anchor would blow it off as a conspiracy theory. 

Quote:Hillary could mow down everyone in the room on live TV and Anchor would blow it off as a conspiracy theory.

Don't hate on me because I don't buy into lies.

I've provided plenty of issues in which the Clinton's and the US government in general are guilty of.

But when you make up garbage that is not backed up with any facts, I'm gonna shoot it down.

This is a political forum, it's not a girls sewing circle where every piece of gossip you see on YouTube is taken as gospel.

I think we should work with facts. Not online lies and propaganda.