Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Hillary Could Easily Lose

Quote:Trump's track record is full of things you will ignore or make excuses for. I don't need to rehash them all. This section of the MB has already regurgitated it enough. He is an idiot (truly low intelligence) with no filter who our greatest allies despise and Russia is openly promoting. What kind of bizarro world are we living in that he is considered a viable candidate and these facts are accepted or overlooked? He knows less about government and foreign policy than the bottom of a Snapple cap.

I truly believe if he is elected, he will be assassinated or impeached before his first term ends. I can only hope and pray our moronic country is not as snowed by this carnival barker as so many on this message board are. Sadly, I'm not so sure we're smart enough as a country to see this joker for what he truly is.

I'd love a revolution or a reset button on this whole election, but neither is likely.

If aliens were ever going to invade, now would be a fine time.

We feel the EXACT same way about you and your people.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 10:02 PM by Kotite.)

Me and my people? Are you one of those losers who think someone took America and we need to take it back from them?

I never underestimate the power of dumb people in large numbers. And I hate to break it to you.. If you think Trump cares at all about you or the average American, and is intelligent enough to grasp what it actually means to be president and create a cabinet of capable people around him to actually run the country, you are a moron. BELIEVE ME. He's on his third [BLEEP] campaign manager. He is a power hungry sociopath with a manure load of debt. When and if he becomes president, he will funnel as much taxpayer money to his own personal interests as he can. I PROMISE YOU. But every moron is entitled to free speech and a vote. So you still have that going for you.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Me and my people? Are you one of those losers who think someone took America and we need to take it back from them?

I never underestimate the power of dumb people in large numbers. And I hate to break it to you.. If you think Trump cares at all about you or the average American, and is intelligent enough to grasp what it actually means to be president and create a cabinet of capable people around him to actually run the country, you are a moron. BELIEVE ME. He's on his third [BAD WORD REMOVED] campaign manager. He is a power hungry sociopath with a manure load of debt. When and if he becomes president, he will funnel as much taxpayer money to his own personal interests as he can. I PROMISE YOU. But every moron is entitled to free speech and a vote. So you still have that going for you.

Your people are the liberals. I will still be successful no matter who is in office.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 10:27 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Trump's track record is full of things you will ignore or make excuses for. I don't need to rehash them all. This section of the MB has already regurgitated it enough. He is an idiot (truly low intelligence) with no filter who our greatest allies despise and Russia is openly promoting. What kind of bizarro world are we living in that he is considered a viable candidate and these facts are accepted or overlooked? He knows less about government and foreign policy than the bottom of a Snapple cap.

I truly believe if he is elected, he will be assassinated or impeached before his first term ends. I can only hope and pray our moronic country is not as snowed by this carnival barker as so many on this message board are. Sadly, I'm not so sure we're smart enough as a country to see this joker for what he truly is.

I'd love a revolution or a reset button on this whole election, but neither is likely.

If aliens were ever going to invade, now would be a fine time.

Ah, the classic fence sitter. Let me guess, you are playing the oh-so-intelligent moderate who sits in the middle attacking both sides while proclaiming neutral, moral, and ethical superiority? What a joke.

For a person of lesser intelligence, Donald Trump sure is doing a swell job of manipulating the masses, as you claim. For a man of lesser intelligence, he sure is doing a swell job of obliterating the establishment intelligentsia and political class. For a man of lesser intelligence, he sure earned more money than you would in 200 lifetimes. No, lad, it isn't he who is of lesser intelligence. It is you. You, the keyboard warrior whose only saving grace is his ability to be a cog in the machine. What has your greater intelligence ever produced? Do you currently employ thousands? Did you start a political revolution? How many businesses have you developed? Ever earned royalties from multiple best sellers? No? None of that? You are the superior intelligent moderate, though...what happened? Oh, right. You are full of crap. The only thing moderate around here is your intelligence, and that's being generous.

[Image: JAgC0QY.png]

Quote:Me and my people? Are you one of those losers who think someone took America and we need to take it back from them?

I never underestimate the power of dumb people in large numbers. And I hate to break it to you.. If you think Trump cares at all about you or the average American, and is intelligent enough to grasp what it actually means to be president and create a cabinet of capable people around him to actually run the country, you are a moron. BELIEVE ME. He's on his third [BAD WORD REMOVED] campaign manager. He is a power hungry sociopath with a manure load of debt. When and if he becomes president, he will funnel as much taxpayer money to his own personal interests as he can. I PROMISE YOU. But every moron is entitled to free speech and a vote. So you still have that going for you.

So wait wait wait...  We are just supposed to overlook The E-mail scandal, the mess of the green revolution, the fetishistic obsession with the Muslim Brotherhood (that lead to her consenting to hand them A COUNTRY) the faiure in Syria, the failure in Lybia, the mismanagement of Iraq and Afghanistan, the failure of the Russian Reset, and all the tangible failures of Hillary Clinton but we are supposed to focus our attention on the fact that Trump is on his third campaign manager... 

Does it matter that Conway has given him the best three weeks of his campaign and pushed him to a slim lead? 

Just think about what you're saying.  I like you Kotite.  We don't agree much, but historically I have a lot of respect for the way you attack your opinions.  It's getting away from you brother. 

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 05:19 AM by Kotite.)

I am so sorry I don't subscribe to a myth that says if someone employs a bunch of people (and pays most of them) it makes them great. I am sorry I don't whitewash things that come out of his mouth that are misogynist, racist or otherwise offensive. I'm sorry it bothered me the man could not reject the endoresement of known white supremacists. I'm sorry it bothers me his psycho [BLEEP] kids get their jollies killing endangered animals and he is cool with that. I'm sorry I can't ignore our country's greatest adversary is making it a point to intervene and support him (can you name ANY other presidential candidate Russia has EVER openly endorsed?). Is it not remotely concerning knowing he has a ton of debt there? I'm sorry I can't excuse every dumb thing that comes out of his mouth which tells me he only skimmed through the Cliff's Notes guide to American government. You can overlook all that. Good for you. You believe him because he keeps saying "Believe me." Good for you. You don't care that he openly called the party he is running on stupid. Good for you. You don't care that he has flip flopped on almost every issue to align himself with whoever he thinks will vote for him. Good for you. It has nothing to do with political ideology, but you can easily brush the word "liberal" over any statement I make and justify it as being bad or wrong or whatever in your head. As if we are not all Americans who deal with the consequences. It's bull manure season and you are neck high in the piles made by the greatest snake oil salesman who has ever run. Me pointing this out doesn't mean I love Hillary or exonerate her from all of her baggage. She is awful for many reasons too. But at least she tries to fake it. What's amazing to me is Donald is blatant about all of this and people who support him look right past it. He taunts with namecalling like a [BLEEP] 6 year old and masses of people think that is presidential. We live in an idiocracy. Nothing surprises me any more.

Quote:So wait wait wait... We are just supposed to overlook The E-mail scandal, the mess of the green revolution, the fetishistic obsession with the Muslim Brotherhood (that lead to her consenting to hand them A COUNTRY) the faiure in Syria, the failure in Lybia, the mismanagement of Iraq and Afghanistan, the failure of the Russian Reset, and all the tangible failures of Hillary Clinton but we are supposed to focus our attention on the fact that Trump is on his third campaign manager...

Does it matter that Conway has given him the best three weeks of his campaign and pushed him to a slim lead?

Just think about what you're saying. I like you Kotite. We don't agree much, but historically I have a lot of respect for the way you attack your opinions. It's getting away from you brother.

Ha ha ha

Slim lead

Priceless

Quote: There are millions of typical republican voters vowing not to vote Trump but rather Johnson. Seems several left leaning folks are talking about him as well. Upset of the century?

There's a poll out where Clinton is winning in Texas.  In Texas!!!  The national polling is getting tight.  The electoral map...  Trump is losing pretty badly, and states that should be completely out of play are opening up as swing states.  That's not a good look for trump.

This is where the media sucks.  They cover the horse race, so they get really excited and even drive for a close national polling race.  But if you look deeper, the trump campaign has along way to go.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 08:27 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:There's a poll out where Clinton is winning in Texas.  In Texas!!!  The national polling is getting tight.  The electoral map...  Trump is losing pretty badly, and states that should be completely out of play are opening up as swing states.  That's not a good look for trump.

This is where the media sucks.  They cover the horse race, so they get really excited and even drive for a close national polling race.  But if you look deeper, the trump campaign has along way to go.

"The poll shows Clinton leading Trump in Texas by 1 point — 46 to 45 percent. In a four-way race, Clinton and Trump are tied at 40 percent each, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson has 11 percent, Green Party candidate Jill Stein has 3 percent and 6 percent are undecided. The poll had no margin of sampling error because it didn’t use random sampling."

It was an unscientific poll, about as accurate as a twitter poll.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state...n-d/nsR6r/

If it makes you feel better though, sure. Texas is purple. According to the poll you cite, so is Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Close race.

Quote:"The poll shows Clinton leading Trump in Texas by 1 point — 46 to 45 percent. In a four-way race, Clinton and Trump are tied at 40 percent each, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson has 11 percent, Green Party candidate Jill Stein has 3 percent and 6 percent are undecided. The poll had no margin of sampling error because it didn’t use random sampling."

It was an unscientific poll, about as accurate as a twitter poll.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/washington-post-poll-clinton-and-trump-locked-in-d/nsR6r/'>http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/washington-post-poll-clinton-and-trump-locked-in-d/nsR6r/</a>

If it makes you feel better though, sure. Texas is purple. According to the poll you cite, so is Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Close race.

But that is the point, JW.

Texas should not even be a swing state. The fact that it's even in play should be very alarming.

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, even Michigan were and still are in play as expected.

To have Texas be this close for republicans is as worrisome as trump leading by 1 or tied in California.

If trump was close in California I'd be pm'ing Eric on good deals for bomb shelters...

So yeah, the fact that Texas is so close on this one poll should be off putting.

But it's still only one poll, and could be an outlier...

Quote:But that is the point, JW.

Texas should not even be a swing state. The fact that it's even in play should be very alarming.

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, even Michigan were and still are in play as expected.

To have Texas be this close for republicans is as worrisome as trump leading by 1 or tied in California.

If trump was close in California I'd be pm'ing Eric on good deals for bomb shelters...

So yeah, the fact that Texas is so close on this one poll should be off putting.

But it's still only one poll, and could be an outlier...

It is an outlier because its the only poll with such results, but it shouldn't even be in consideration as a valid poll because it is unscientific. Regardless, don't put credence in any polling done, especially not this one.

Polls are weighted, skewed, or unskewed by the poll publisher, allowing them to use out-dated or biased methods to prop up the person they favor (or bring down the person they dont). Most pollsters are also owned or work in conjunction with media outlets that have clear and obvious agendas. It is why Brexit was so far off.

Quote:America doesn't lose either way. I will take the candidate who has proven time and time again he can do his job over the candidate who can't.

FYI, America has been losing for the past 8 years.

So you'd take Mark Cuban, Dan Snyder, and Jerry Jones to be President as well ?  

How has America been losing given the fact that the housing market has boomed again and the Dow is at an all time high?

Excellent Post --- KOTITE IN 2020

Quote:The zombie clinton will just remove her lungs before the debates.

Problem solved.

At $600k per speaking engagement, heck she'll just buy a new set of lungs.

Oh wait, maybe the Clinton's will knock off another informant and get their lungs transplanted into her.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 09:37 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:So you'd take Mark Cuban, Dan Snyder, and Jerry Jones to be President as well ?  

How has America been losing given the fact that the housing market has boomed again and the Dow is at an all time high?

Home ownership is at a 45-year low and the Dow is literally the worst indicator for economic performance you can use. Congratulations, wall-street is making billions while labor participation is at historic lows, incomes have stagnated for decades, GDP growth is absolutely anemic, and number of business start-ups haven't improved in 8 years. At least the wall-street fat cats are living happy, right?

Quote:I am so sorry I don't subscribe to a myth that says if someone employs a bunch of people (and pays most of them) it makes them great. I am sorry I don't whitewash things that come out of his mouth that are misogynist, racist or otherwise offensive. I'm sorry it bothered me the man could not reject the endoresement of known white supremacists. I'm sorry it bothers me his psycho [BLEEP] kids get their jollies killing endangered animals and he is cool with that. I'm sorry I can't ignore our country's greatest adversary is making it a point to intervene and support him (can you name ANY other presidential candidate Russia has EVER openly endorsed?). Is it not remotely concerning knowing he has a ton of debt there? I'm sorry I can't excuse every dumb thing that comes out of his mouth which tells me he only skimmed through the Cliff's Notes guide to American government. You can overlook all that. Good for you. You believe him because he keeps saying "Believe me." Good for you. You don't care that he openly called the party he is running on stupid. Good for you. You don't care that he has flip flopped on almost every issue to align himself with whoever he thinks will vote for him. Good for you. It has nothing to do with political ideology, but you can easily brush the word "liberal" over any statement I make and justify it as being bad or wrong or whatever in your head. As if we are not all Americans who deal with the consequences. It's bull manure season and you are neck high in the piles made by the greatest snake oil salesman who has ever run. Me pointing this out doesn't mean I love Hillary or exonerate her from all of her baggage. She is awful for many reasons too. But at least she tries to fake it. What's amazing to me is Donald is blatant about all of this and people who support him look right past it. He taunts with namecalling like a [BAD WORD REMOVED] 6 year old and masses of people think that is presidential. We live in an idiocracy. Nothing surprises me any more.

couldn't get past this. you're still hanging on to stuff that is long since debunked as pure propaganda.  Trump was asked literally 1000x about David Duke and is like, "What? how many times do i have to disavow?" Reporter: "But do you disavow?"  It's obvious what was going on there.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 09:52 AM by Kotite.)

I didn't realize disavowing white supremacists is something that required any thought or consultation. We've all seen the video of when he was first asked and how he deflected instead of declining the endorsement. That should be as automatic as it gets. But it wasn't. Not sure how live video of his own response is propaganda.

He only disavowed 99 times and not the standard 100. He's a racist..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 09:56 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:I didn't realize disavowing white supremacists is something that required any thought or consultation. We've all seen the video of when he was first asked and how he deflected instead of declining the endorsement. That should be as automatic as it gets. But it wasn't.

He was asked the same question in a press conference the day before and immediately disavowed. Remember? This was actually the third time he would have disavowed him since entering the race. He immediately disavowed him (again) after the interview, and again multiple, multiple times.

Since that isn't enough for you, though, I suggest watching this analysis of the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ggeJSrvd0

Quote:I didn't realize disavowing white supremacists is something that required any thought or consultation. We've all seen the video of when he was first asked and how he deflected instead of declining the endorsement. That should be as automatic as it gets. But it wasn't. Not sure how live video of his own response is propaganda.

so you honestly think he's really a big fan of David Duke?