Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jacksonville Racists

(11-01-2022, 04:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 03:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Gender dysphoria is a mental illness which, like many mental illnesses, can be treated with medical and pharmacological interventions.

Aspberger's or autism are not excuses that allow one to broadcast hateful speech. There are a number of other mental conditions that may have caused those people to feel that way.  Schizophrenia for one.  But society is not a suicide pact.  The law can't always punish antisocial speech, but private actors can and in some cases must, for the health of society as a whole.

Whoever broadcast that message needs to have their life temporarily and publicly ruined, or else the message will spread.  They can be reintegrated into society when they recant.

Speech, speech, speech. Grow up, dude. This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. The left owns the cultural narrative on speech. It's ONLY literal when it's not on talking points. These dudes can show up in black face, rape women, and use minorities as pawns when it's convenient. Our Commander-in-chief says racist [BLEEP] all the time. If you disagree with that, then you ain't black, Jack. Joy Behar says something racist like once a week. Nobody on the left cares... not until it threatens their power. It's a tool. The rich and powerful wield it like a club and you just want to feel like part of the crew. You're not. You're a shill, just like the rest of us. 

It doesn't matter that the left is constantly redefining language to suit their needs, you just fall right in line. You're so easily manipulated. Kanye is talking about how is being screwed over by a small group of Jewish billionaires. They aren't even religious Jews. They have like 99% European DNA. MOST of them were converts like 500 years ago or whatever. Ashkenazi Jews represent less than 3% of the entirety of Jews on this planet, and this group that he's referring to isn't even a fraction of a percent of that. Kanye is a fool for mentioning their "heritage," but you're a fool for believing they care about anything but power and not being aware enough to try to get his point. 

Can it get out of control if we let it? Yes. Absolutely. There is a real problem brewing between blacks and Jews in bigger cities. Between the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Islam, there are Jews who are already afraid to walk around in the streets. I think it's good for people to push back on why it's unnecessary to mention a group's heritage and how that unnecessarily implicates many millions of people who don't have the control. That's a 5 minute conversation in which 99% of America would agree with you. 

Now that that's settled, what about his claim? Why are this small group of elites able to wield so much power? He is attempting to fight that group and he will be drug through the mud and made an example of and you, the great thinker, won't even bat an eye. You'll pat yourself on the back for being on the "right side of history." Geez, man.

The bolded is categorically false.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-01-2022, 05:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 12:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Everything but actual mental illness is called mental illness now.

Ma'am.. They prefer the term 'user friendly' now..

Wait.. I'm so sorry, I assigned your gender without your permission!!

I'll be in the dungeon, punishing myself AGAIN, with my Van Halen records, pre-rolls and box of Little Debies!!

I'm so sorry, she, it, they, her, ma'am, maddam, mrs, ms, professor, sergeant, astronaut, captain, ensign..

Together, for humanity and the civility of man kind!!

I forgot..

Up up and away!!

Yeah.. a little stoned right now..

“A little”… Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's really what you want to hang your hat on? Let me guess... you want to get technical now? I don't really care what the details are, it doesn't detract from my main point. I'm going off memory from something I learned in college. Looking it up, Ashkenazi Jews were 3% at one point, but are now the dominant group at 75%, so that's wrong. How does that take away from my point? Oh, that's right... it doesn't. I retract that statement. As to the other bolded parts, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I don't know what the exact percentage of their blood traces back to the middle east, but it's very, very small. Here's an article that discovers that... wait for it... they are basically European:

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashken...genes.html

They found that 40% of the Ashkenazi's Middle Eastern heritage is traceable to 4 founding members. When tracing the maternal lineages of this group of people, 80% of them came from Europe. So, even though they do have some DNA that harkens back to their Middle Eastern roots, it's from a very small group of men and makes up a only a small percentage of their total genes.

Here's an interesting quote: "The genetics suggest many of the founding Ashkenazi women were actually converts from local European populations. "The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted and they married with men who'd come from the Near East," Richards told LiveScience. Another possibility is that Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations at this time, although researchers would need more detailed study of paternal lineages to test that hypothesis, Richards said."

Let me put it another way: You're not picking one out of a lineup if there in there with other Americans with European ancestry.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2022, 07:57 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-01-2022, 07:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's really what you want to hang your hat on? Let me guess... you want to get technical now? I don't really care what the details are, it doesn't detract from my main point. I'm going off memory from something I learned in college. Looking it up, Ashkenazi Jews were 3% at one point, but are now the dominant group at 75%, so that's wrong. How does that take away from my point? Oh, that's right... it doesn't. I retract that statement. As to the other bolded parts, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I don't know what the exact percentage of their blood traces back to the middle east, but it's very, very small. Here's an article that discovers that... wait for it... they are basically European:

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashken...genes.html

They found that 40% of the Ashkenazi's Middle Eastern heritage is traceable to 4 founding members. When tracing the maternal lineages of this group of people, 80% of them came from Europe. So, even though they do have some DNA that harkens back to their Middle Eastern roots, it's from a very small group of men and makes up a only a small percentage of their total genes.

Here's an interesting quote: "The genetics suggest many of the founding Ashkenazi women were actually converts from local European populations. "The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted and they married with men who'd come from the Near East," Richards told LiveScience. Another possibility is that Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations at this time, although researchers would need more detailed study of paternal lineages to test that hypothesis, Richards said."

Let me put it another way: You're not picking one out of a lineup if there in there with other Americans with European ancestry.

False narratives of "who is Jewish" and "what does it mean" often travel along with antisemitism.  
For instance, lots of Arabs, Persians, and Turks still believe the Khazar hypothesis, even though genetic testing says it's not true.  Of course it would be very convenient for how they teach their children history if it was true!
You're always berating me for not understanding what allegedly comes alongside some of the ideas that I put out there. But here you seem to not understand the intents and results of the authors you read.
The ancient histories, especially that particular one that is most frequently copied, reckons lineage through the father.  Of course your father's father's father's father is only about 1/16th of your genetic makeup, but he accounts for all of your y chromosome and, historically speaking, your name and ethnic identity.
And yes I could pick one out of a lineup. Not to mention their last names.

Did I post anything in favor of the Khazar hypothesis? That link I posted explicitly disproves that. You don't actually understand what you talk about half the time (and that's being generous). Every once in a while, you surprise me. Most times, you're a parrot. Jews... the religious ones, actually use a matriarchal lineage as outlined by the Torah. So, there goes your next point right out the window.

I have stated in no uncertain terms that there is a danger in Kanye castigating a group of people without sufficient qualifiers (though I think jewish media at least attempts to make a distinction). I stated that it is a fool's errand to mention any heritage, because these people hide behind it. My point of bringing it up is that they are primarily of European decent, and they get a get-out-of-jail-free card they get to use because you can't say Jew in a sentence. Hitler was bad. We get it. This elite group to which Kanye and some others are referring are also exploitative. We should be able to have a conversation about that. The entertainment and media complex in this country is filtered through a very small cadre of people that literally get to shape the national discussion and can and do influence and manipulate markets.

Also, lol at you thinking you can pick the average Jew out of a lineup. Geez, dude.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 07:29 AM by mikesez. Edited 5 times in total.)

(11-01-2022, 09:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Did I post anything in favor of the Khazar hypothesis? That link I posted explicitly disproves that. You don't actually understand what you talk about half the time (and that's being generous). Every once in a while, you surprise me. Most times, you're a parrot. Jews... the religious ones, actually use a matriarchal lineage as outlined by the Torah. So, there goes your next point right out the window.

I have stated in no uncertain terms that there is a danger in Kanye castigating a group of people without sufficient qualifiers (though I think jewish media at least attempts to make a distinction). I stated that it is a fool's errand to mention any heritage, because these people hide behind it. My point of bringing it up is that they are primarily of European decent, and they get a get-out-of-jail-free card they get to use because you can't say Jew in a sentence. Hitler was bad. We get it. This elite group to which Kanye and some others are referring are also exploitative. We should be able to have a conversation about that. The entertainment and media complex in this country is filtered through a very small cadre of people that literally get to shape the national discussion and can and do influence and manipulate markets.

Also, lol at you thinking you can pick the average Jew out of a lineup. Geez, dude.

Your initial, unqualified claim that Ashkenazi Jews are "mostly European" is essentially the Khazar hypothesis.

The Torah speaks in terms of patrilineal ancestry in general, with specific and limited exceptions.  The Talmud, a later, less attested, and post-Christian document, says matrilineal.  Historically, Christianity has taught that only Jewish documents that are prior to Jesus are important or inspired.   Modern Jews are afraid of future persecution, and in the US that would only ever plausibly come with the permission of American Christians, Christians who are unlikely to give much credit to your theory that Ashkenazi Jews are "mostly European".  

My father is Jewish.  Jews enjoy learning how to pick each other out of a crowd. He has a surprisingly high success rate.  I'm sure I've picked up some of his skills. Even if you doubt this, the last names are dead giveaways for most Ashkenazi Jews.  Remember last names werent a thing 500 years ago.  People started adopting them later.  Any Ashkenazi Jew who was in German or Russian or Austrian imperial realms adopted a distinctly Yiddish last name. Only the tiny number of French, Swiss, Scandinavian, and British Jews were able to get more ordinary sounding last names.  The Nazis imprisoned and killed Jews who had been baptized as Christians. Some had even adopted new names and raised children as Christians.  The Nazis were able to "pick them out of a lineup" not only due to distinctive hair and facial features but also with the help of their last names. And this is academic in the 21st century anyhow, we have DNA testing. A future government somewhere that wishes to finish what the Nazis started will probably use DNA tests before executing their victims.

Altogether your writing on this topic, and your instinct to defend Kanye, speak to an ignorance of how these things can advance from "just asking questions" to genocide.  Or perhaps you truly have malice or mental illness.

If you really cared about taking down elites and making a more fair and open society, you wouldn't care that one of the elites is in a racist fight with the other elites.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 09:08 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-01-2022, 11:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 09:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Did I post anything in favor of the Khazar hypothesis? That link I posted explicitly disproves that. You don't actually understand what you talk about half the time (and that's being generous). Every once in a while, you surprise me. Most times, you're a parrot. Jews... the religious ones, actually use a matriarchal lineage as outlined by the Torah. So, there goes your next point right out the window.

Your initial, unqualified claim that Ashkenazi Jews are "mostly European" is essentially the Khazar hypothesis.

The Torah speaks in terms of patrilineal ancestry in general, with specific and limited exceptions.  The Talmud, a later, less attested, and post-Christian document, says matrilineal.  Historically, Christianity has taught that only Jewish documents that are prior to Jesus are important or inspired.   Modern Jews are afraid of future persecution, and in the US that would only ever plausibly come with the permission of American Christians, Christians who are unlikely to give much credit to your theory that Ashkenazi Jews are "mostly European".  

My father is Jewish.  Jews enjoy learning how to pick each other out of a crowd. He has a surprisingly high success rate.  I'm sure I've picked up some of his skills. Even if you doubt this, the last names are dead giveaways for most Ashkenazi Jews.  Remember last names werent a thing 500 years ago.  People started adopting them later.  Any Ashkenazi Jew who was in German or Russian or Austrian imperial realms adopted a distinctly Yiddish last name. Only the tiny number of French, Swiss, Scandinavian, and British Jews were able to get more ordinary sounding last names.  The Nazis imprisoned and killed Jews who had been baptized as Christians.  Some had even adopted new names and raised children as Christians.  The Nazis were able to "pick them out of a lineup" not only due to distinctive hair and facial features but also with the help of their last names.  And this is academic in the 21st century anyhow, we have DNA testing.  A future government somewhere that wishes to finish what the Nazis started will probably use DNA tests before executing their victims.

Altogether your writing on this topic, and your instinct to defend Kanye, speak to an ignorance of how these things can advance from "just asking questions" to genocide.  Or perhaps you truly have malice or mental illness.

If you really cared about taking down elites and making a more fair and open society, you wouldn't care that one of the elites is in a racist fight with the other elites.

Stop. You're so full of [BLEEP]. How about you refute my points instead of whatever the hell that post was. 

I posted an actual scientific article that looks at actual DNA and literally qualified why what most of what I said was true while ALSO dispelling the Khazar hypothesis, and the first thing you say was that my points were unqualified. It must be nice to go through life with your head up your [BLEEP]. Instead of just owning it, you are now claiming I have a mental illness? [BLEEP] OFF with that [BLEEP]. Seriously, go [BLEEP] yourself you non-thinking twit. 

You know what's funny about you? I had this same exact conversation with my Ashkenazi Jew friend from NY. You know what he said? "You're right." He brought up some personal, relevant points that added to the conversation, and I have incorporated them into my thinking. But that's to be expected in an intelligent, productive conversation, which I rarely have with you because you try so hard to be the smartest guy in the room. I don't mind you correcting an incorrect number or fact I put out there from memory. In fact, I welcome it. I don't mind you sharing your personal experiences with the subject. I welcome it. What I can't stand is you constantly trying to twist facts and distort a conversation fit the narrative you are choosing to support. 

You wrongly go on about the patriarchal lineage, which is only important in the priesthood in Judaism. The entirety of Judaism uses the matriarchal lineage to determine whether or not a person is a Jew. That's actually how it's done. We don't need to go back to the Christian interpretation of the Torah to figure that out. Not that it matters to my point. Then you go on about Christian protection of the Jews. What's that got to do with my point? Then you talk about surnames. Nothing to do with my point. Then we're on to your Jewish dad taught himself to find other Jews. You really think that refutes the scientific claim that their DNA is mostly European? Literally everything you wrote was an attempt to refute one small point that I made referring to the European ancestry of Jews, and not one single thing in that post actually accomplished that goal. Not one. 

You always choose to pick the must subjective part of my post to attack (your mo), and conveniently ignore all of the facts. Doesn't it say something that it had to be a "game" to find the Jew? Do you have to do that with blacks, Asians, or Latino Americans. And before you go on your white/black Hispanic [BLEEP], keep in mind, that the reason the "white" Hispanics are so distinct is because THEY ARE OF MOSTLY EUROPEAN DECENT! I never claimed that DNA testing couldn't identify Ashkenazi Jews. Only that the average person isn't going to be able to tell the difference. I should have known that you had some special Jew detecting ability that you inherited from your dad. My bad. 

My point, since you argue everything EXCEPT THAT, was that there is a group of people that culturally identify as a Jewish race, that neither practices the religion nor has a large amount of racially distinct DNA, and they have every benefit of all the "white privilege" we keep hearing about. They are largely successful, come from strong families, make more money, etc. They don't need to be sent off to gas camps. They don't need to change their cultural identity. They aren't inferior or more dangerous than any other group of people in America. I'm just simply asking why they get to hide behind identity? Literally everything the left is doing is centered around identity politics, and you want to cancel Kanye for mentioning identity? Lol. Why are they the ONLY group that can't be identified? 

Kanye made a mistake in mentioning their heritage, as I have said multiple times, but it doesn't justify ignoring the FACT that a small group of powerful people exploit us for their gain. And I'm not going to ignore his point because he said the Jewish media. It's largely run by Jews. Gasp! Oh noes... we can't state facts any more or people while DIE!  This isn't 1930's Germany. Could it be? Sure? But then again, it could be 1960's USSR, too. It can be anything we make it. Until he specifically says Jews need to be removed from this country, rounded up, and gassed, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt instead of demanding he lose his job. Which, btw, is the single most atrocious thing said in this thread or by Kanye. 

For the record, I don't give two [BLEEP] about Kanye. I think he's a narcissistic guy with Asperger's who is a really talented musician. I think he's inarticulate. I don't think he's dumb, though. I think he recognizes that he's being taken advantage of and spoke about his actual EXPERIENCE. There is a danger in him choosing to express himself in this way, which I have acknowledged. The black community already has a bias against the Jewish community, and his disregard for his word choices can exacerbate that. He needs to find a way to express his opinion in a way that doesn't I acknowledge that as well. You will ignore the ENTIRETY of this last paragraph because you want to argue some abstract point that doesn't matter. 

Truth be told, I'm tired of identity politics. It's just a tool that is used to manipulate. It's made worse by a small cadre of elites that have gotten exceptionally good at manipulating the masses. Are all exploitative people Jews? No. Of course not. LET ME EMPHASIZE THAT. However, that is Kanye's experience, and he is wrongfully, imo, putting an emphasis on that.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 11:57 AM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

You're saying it's a problem that Jews in America get almost all of the benefits of white privilege, and then additionally get the privilege of "cancelling" anyone who picks on their heritage in particular. I agree that they get both privileges, but, in my experience, other subcategories of white such as Italian or Irish also get these privileges. There have been arenas of American life where Italians and Irish have gained disproportionate influence, similar to the disproportionate influence Jews have had in the media. The hypothetical dangers of persecution are similar, and the reaction would be similar if a famous rapper decided to call it out. We see it less often because there is no equivalent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion for those subgroups. There are no countries disseminating hate for Irish or Italians out internationally, the way Iran or Qatar or Saudi Arabia do for Jews. But I think we as Americans would react the same way, if there were.

Pretty much.

I don't think it extends to Irish or Italian Americans the way you say. They can't hide behind their heritage if they are attacked, and they frequently were. The closest I can think is what it'd be like to be an Italian during the mafia days. You didn't have to be Italian to be a gangster, but you had to pay your respects to the Dons who were almost exclusively Italian. The Dons made sure to preserve Italian influence over the operations which brought a lot of Italian culture and customs into the scene. All Italians weren't in the mafia, which probably made their lives harder because people started associating their customs and traditions with the mob. If someone was like, these Italian mobsters are exploiting me, the whole society didn't go, "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! Think of the other Italians who AREN'T mobsters!" Those groups of mobsters weren't able to defend themselves by claiming these people were RACISTS!

I honestly can't think of a single area that is dominated by the Irish. Maybe cops in certain NE suburbs? Even then, if a black dude said, "these Irish cops are dominating the streets," you think anyone in this country would bat an eye? There's no Irish banker that gets out of a scandal because we can't talk about their heritage. You can say literally anything about the Irish and they were one of the most persecuted people groups in America. Great Britain completely oppressed the Irish for centuries and treated them like second class citizens. They are happily used as mascots. Second to southerners and pollacks, I can't think of a different people group that gets made fun of more.

I understand your concern for Jewish people as a whole. I, in no way, shape, or form advocate for any discrimination against people for their beliefs or race. I advocate for an independent and free Israel. I think people should be treated as individuals, not as groups. I just don't know why, this particular group that identifies as Jewish and pushes identity politics, only objects when someone calls out for exploiting other peoples' work. Here's a great documentary about how the Jews created Hollywood called an Empire of their Own... it was made by Jews and even won Best Jewish Experience Documentary at the Jerusalem Film Festival. Why can't Kanye acknowledge what they do? I think this group of people originally had good intentions but has learned to master creating narratives that influence people. I think it's an interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXeHnvImcMk

Kanye has bipolar disorder and has publicity said he has a hard time staying on his meds as most who have BD do. I have known a few people with BD and when they are off their meds they are narcissistic jerks full stop and have no filter. They are also extremely insecure and like to make themselves seem more than they are to counter their insecurity.

I see a lot more about blacks are the real Hebrews and the Jews are not the chosen people, I wonder if that has something to do with Kanye's remarks?

But yea not a good look for Jax, anyone expressing that kind of stuff is no friend of mine nor would get my support.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 08:03 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-02-2022, 07:37 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I see a lot more about blacks are the real Hebrews and the Jews are not the chosen people, I wonder if that has something to do with Kanye's remarks?

But yea not a good look for Jax, anyone expressing that kind of stuff is no friend of mine nor would get my support.

There is a movement of Black people in the US trying to be more in line with the old testament laws, the way an ancient Jew in the time of Daniel would have been.  There's nothing wrong with that, but some of them take that too far, into hating people who don't follow that.  Just like any young religious movement, there is misunderstanding and friction. The movement started when a few Black preachers said that American Blacks were literally genetic descendents of Jacob, but not all of them literally believe that today.
I'm sure Kanye is aware of this, but I'm also sure he doesn't have coherent thoughts on the subject.

(11-02-2022, 06:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Kanye has bipolar disorder and has publicity said he has a hard time staying on his meds as most who have BD do. I have known a few people with BD and when they are off their meds they are narcissistic jerks full stop and have no filter. They are also extremely insecure and like to make themselves seem more than they are to counter their insecurity.

I get that, but I still think he's got Asperger's. 

Check out these symptoms:
  • Inappropriate or minimal social interactions
  • Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Not understanding emotions well or having less facial expression than others
  • Speech that sounds unusual, such as flat, high-pitched, quiet, loud, or robotic
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • An intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects
  • Becoming upset at any small changes in routines
  • Memorizing preferred information and facts easily
  • Clumsy, uncoordinated movements, including difficulty with handwriting
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts, self-injurious behaviors or tantrums
  • Not understanding other peoples’ feelings or perspectives
  • Hypersensitivity to lights, sounds and textures

With the exception of that last symptom, Kanye exhibits all of these.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2022, 08:29 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-02-2022, 08:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 06:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Kanye has bipolar disorder and has publicity said he has a hard time staying on his meds as most who have BD do. I have known a few people with BD and when they are off their meds they are narcissistic jerks full stop and have no filter. They are also extremely insecure and like to make themselves seem more than they are to counter their insecurity.

• Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Speech that sounds unusual, such as flat, high-pitched, quiet, loud, or robotic
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts, self-injurious behaviors or tantrums

I have most of those.  Elon Musk does too.  I have always had people in my life pointing out when I'm painting outside the lines, socially, but lately Kanye and Elon have not.  Perhaps my symptoms are mild but I've always found it easy to compensate and step back when I realize I'm coming across poorly.  Didn't need medication until my mid 30s.

Wow, so very much explained by this post. I sincerely apologize for not recognizing your condition. I always thought it was intentional but now I see that you really can't help yourself.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2022, 08:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, so very much explained by this post. I sincerely apologize for not recognizing your condition. I always thought it was intentional but now I see that you really can't help yourself.

I don't think that's true. I have to work hard to pick up social cues in real life conversation, but with internet forums, text is text.  I read what you read.  
The first problem is I usually don't speak up when I agree with what's already being said.  I usually speak up to disagree.  It doesn't mean I disagree more than I agree, but it does look that way.  The second problem is I identify as conservative just like most of you, which doesn't make sense if you think I disagree with you about everything.  But I don't.  You don't realize how many things I agree with you about.  The third problem is I only rarely make jokes.  I can deliver a good one, but only rarely.   Autism spectrum has nothing to do with the first two problems, only the third.

libs hate freedom of speech.

(11-02-2022, 08:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

It's certainly possible. I don't pay attention to anything he says or does unless it's pointed out as in the case of this news article so I wouldn't know. I just remember a few years ago reading several instances when he talked about his mental health issues and having BD. Or I guess I should say BPD as that's how folks write it out.

Why can’t it be both? Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Yeah, it could be. Certainly. It doesn't really matter, I guess.