Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I know it's early but....

The browns got to them first.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-12-2023, 01:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 01:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone told me there is talk of flexing our game against the 49ers if the Jags continue to do well.
Jets vs Raiders is Sunday Night
Broncos vs Bills is Monday Night

100% Jags vs 49ers is better than both of those games.

Jags vs 49ers is probably the best game of the season so far. 

It's also the first game so far this season I'm going to.

(10-16-2023, 12:48 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The browns got to them first.

I didn't predict we would give them first defeat, but I did predict that we would beat them before it was cool to beat them. It seems they may be getting their starters back for this game so it will be as if we are beating them at their peak in power. 

I hesitate to say it's God who gives me these feelings because sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. I feel this is one of those right times. I guess time will tell.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(11-08-2023, 11:49 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 12:48 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The browns got to them first.

I didn't predict we would give them first defeat, but I did predict that we would beat them before it was cool to beat them. It seems they may be getting their starters back for this game so it will be as if we are beating them at their peak in power. 

I hesitate to say it's God who gives me these feelings because sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. I feel this is one of those right times. I guess time will tell.

I hope so! Go jags!

(10-10-2023, 12:13 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: A lot of times I can just randomly pick things, dates numbers whatever. A couple years ago I just had this feeling we were going to beat the bills....and we did. Anyways yesterday I was just sitting here and got this gut feeling we are going to beat the 49ers.

So I wanted to put it out there very early so it's in record. Lots of football to play before then so no need to respond ?

(10-10-2023, 12:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I hope with all I have that the feeling in your gut is something more than indigestion

My money is on intestinal issues for now
Tongue

From now on, I'm going to have to ask that you be more diligent about checking those expiration dates on the items in your pantry and refrigerator before consumption.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah about that.....
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This aged well.