Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Serious Question: Is Gus Bradley the worst head coach you've ever seen?

Quote:I'm calling it right now, 4-12, and worse than last year. Gus gets fired after week 17

With the talent the Jaguars now have,  if they are even close to a 4-12 type of season,   I would be very surprised if Gus Bradley lasts the entire season.   Shad Khan's expectations are MUCH higher than 4-12.   

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This would be a good topic for the NFL Large section regarding the worst coaches from the other 31 current teams.   

While I understand and respect your football frustration,   there's no way I would put Gus Bradley at top of the list of NFL Worst Coaches of all-time.   
Lets say he goes 4-12 here as one dooms day-er posted up. That is 16 wins in 4 seasons. That has to be near the top if you ask me. 

No Cam Cameron and Mike Pettine were worse.

Yes...couldn't believe he was retained after last year.  His team look totally unprepared tonight.  They got their butts beat in every aspect of the game.

Quote:With the talent the Jaguars now have,  if they are even close to a 4-12 type of season,   I would be very surprised if Gus Bradley lasts the entire season.   Shad Khan's expectations are MUCH higher than 4-12.

Yeah, we will see. Everything I've seen is Khan without a backbone and defending this 28% winning 31st defense ranking coaching clown

You just have to hope, and cling to that hope, that the 1st team mailed it in tonight to avoid injury.

But man, that's some slim chance, they were playing at home to a good crowd, on primetime nat'l tv, I think they tried to put on a show and failed miserably

No.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Lets say he goes 4-12 here as one dooms day-er posted up. That is 16 wins in 4 seasons. That has to be near the top if you ask me. 

By no means am I predicting the Jaguars to win as few as 4 games.   I think the team can realistically can contend for the AFC South Title if injuries don't get out of control.  

If injuries don't derail the Jags season and the team goes 4-12,  it will be hard to argue with what you expressed.   But he still wouldn't be at the very top of the list. 

Quote:Yeah, we will see. Everything I've seen is Khan without a backbone and defending this 28% winning 31st defense ranking coaching clown

With the money that Shad Khan has invested into the Jaguars and the City of Jacksonville,  I can't envision his patience remaining if the team has another double digit losing season.  With the team's injury situation not getting out of control.    Even 7-9 might not be enough for Gus Bradley to remain as the team HC for the 2017 season.

Quote:No Cam Cameron and Mike Pettine were worse.

Huh? Mike Petttine has a higher win percentage and he achieved that with the Browns
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Yeah, we will see. Everything I've seen is Khan without a backbone and defending this 28% winning 31st defense ranking coaching clown

So it's safe to say you haven't heard Khan speak once this off season.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I played on a Pop Warner team which made only four first downs the whole season.

I need to go in the attic and find the team picture.

Coach Bradley?
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:So it's safe to say you haven't heard Khan speak once this off season.

I have. And that clown gave Gus an extension. It's all about action, not talk.

Gus can kiss my [BLEEP].. He's the same ole piece of [BLEEP] wannabe head coach we've had for the last handful of years. He wasn't worth a [BLEEP] when we got him, he wasn't worth a [BLEEP] for the last number of years and he won't be worth a [BLEEP] this year. Wanna see the perfect example of addition by subtraction? Get rid of that bald headed ding dong who can't coach worth a damn. Every time I see a pic of him and his damn dumb face smiling, I wanna take a sledgehammer to his teeth. There's no more excuses for him. There were no more excuses for that [BLEEP] last year. He's done and needs to be gone. He's done NOTHING since he's been here and to even call him a better coach than ANYONE in this league right now is a pure insult to Jags fans..

Gus can sit and spin.. Junky loser..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I have. And that clown gave Gus an extension. It's all about action, not talk.

The 1 year extension is pocket change for Shad Khan.   IMO,  it was an investment for this season.   Otherwise,  it would have been more difficult to attract FAs.

Quote:I have. And that clown gave Gus an extension. It's all about action, not talk.

Since when has an extension stopped any owner from firing a coach? Here's some reading material while you're googling.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197276/jaguars-owner-shad-khan-gus-bradley-needs-to-win-2016'>http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197276/jaguars-owner-shad-khan-gus-bradley-needs-to-win-2016</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Seriously? A 12-36 head coach who's a defensive wizard who in year 3 still has the 31st ranked defense? He's pathetic.
I've been watching football for 30 years. So no, he's not in my top 10. Not even close. Now if we are just talking NFL guys then it is a wait and see until this season is up. 

He just needs more AHPPortunity to show what he can do.

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast." - Alexander Pope

Bradley has had a longer leash than any coach I've ever seen. Schottenheimer got fired after a 14-2 season, clown Bradley hasn't won that many games in 3 years.

Word is he has his DQ resume sealed up and ready to mail.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]