Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus needs to go immediately

Quote:This team looks so lost right now, nobody knows what they are doing. We are getting embarrassed on national television and the team looks so unprepared.

Man cmon
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You can't honestly be happy about what you just saw, right? These offensive penalties are a pattern, not an anomaly.
You're right. We should just go ahead and fire Gus now along with the rest of the staff. Rabble rabble.

Seriously. I'm investing in the company that manufactures Depends. They're gonna make a killing in one NFL market.

They look out of synch. Beachum is getting his first game snaps at LT. Joeckel is getting his first game reps at LG. The pass rush is anemic. Yet, it's still preseason game 3. Relax.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You know that answer right now.
As much as I'd like to get a coach like Mike Tomlin, or Harbaugh, that isn't going to happen. We'd be making our team worse by firing Gus, as it would demoralize all of our players. They apparently "love" him, ya know? 

Quote:The bib is soaked in week three of the preseason. At this rate, you had better stock up on adult diapers like a hurricane is coming, Bklyn.

Really, just really

[quote name="BklynJag" post="796080" timestamp="1472433139"]

This team looks so lost right now, nobody knows what they are doing. We are getting embarrassed on national television and the team looks so unprepared.[/quo

No teal shades tonight?
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:You're right. We should just go ahead and fire Gus now along with the rest of the staff. Rabble rabble.

Seriously. I'm investing in the company that manufactures Depends. They're gonna make a killing in one NFL market.

Firing him now does no good, but there is a pattern that hasn't changed. We shall see...

Quote:Really, just really

Don't worry, by the end of the season when Gus is fired he'll pretend he wanted Gus gone all along

Sooo my thread gets killed and added in this? Smh.

Quote:Sooo my thread gets killed and added in this? Smh.

We'll need one big Gus Sucks thread by the 2nd quarter of week 1.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm starting to hate Gus as much as I hate Corrine Brown..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Firing him now does no good, but there is a pattern that hasn't changed. We shall see...

If this continues into the season, Gus will be gone.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 09:36 PM by MojoKing.)

Well see at the bye week. But we won't be this bad. We probably needed this game to bring us back to earth a bit

Here we go cant even get to the regular season 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Obviously we can't fire bobblehead Gus now. But we already know he is a terrible head coach. Just have to deal with it.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

You are such a homer. Year after year for the last 10 years you say the same things, and you are always WRONG... 

Quote:The bib is soaked in week three of the preseason. At this rate, you had better stock up on adult diapers like a hurricane is coming, Bklyn.

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason.

Hey guys....

It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason. It's preseason.
Shock the world

Quote:As much as I'd like to get a coach like Mike Tomlin, or Harbaugh, that isn't going to happen. We'd be making our team worse by firing Gus, as it would demoralize all of our players. They apparently "love" him, ya know? 

Goes to show what "love" for the HC really gets a team.

You gotta wait til the bye week at least...geez.

Quote:Don't worry, by the end of the season when Gus is fired he'll pretend he wanted Gus gone all along

Hardly.

If the team looks like this when the games matter, Gus won't finish the season here. It's not that difficult to see that.

It does look like they are having a few mistakes but it is the preseason. This is the time to get some live game reps to work on these things. I'm not as worried. There are some issues I saw but I also saw some good plays as well. Better than previous years week 3 preseason games.