Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread***

There will be a lot of people watching this game. What a stage for the first team to continue what they've shown through the first two weeks of the preseason.
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:There will be a lot of people watching this game. What a stage for the first team to continue what they've shown through the first two weeks of the preseason.

We can't afford to mess it up on a Sunday night.

This is not just about the first two weeks of preseason, but everything we have done in training camp.

10 + 9 = 20? Hmmmmmm.

Quote:We can't afford to mess it up on a Sunday night.

This is not just about the first two weeks of preseason, but everything we have done in training camp.
Actually.... It means nothing.

If I we win, great. Starters probably played well.

If we lose, it's pre season.

September 11 is the next time a game acutally means something..

..To me, anyway.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Here's to an injury-free game for both teams, but especially ours.

Sure the score doesn't count, but there's a few things we want to see.

First team offense continuing to play fast. This is our first look at the projected starting OL.

Defensively get some pressure. It's not the end of the world, but I'd like to see Fowler's added attention to "being a pro" and the mental side translate to some success tonight. Especially since it's an extended time. How do we do against Green? Mike Evans (who is far from AJ IMO) was shut down by Ramsey and the starters. Can we do that to a better WR?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

FWIW, last pressing we averaged like 3ypc or less (just a quick glance) with 2 big runs in the 4th game. There's definitely a difference in our ability to run the ball so far, even being preseason.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I think we sensationalize Fred. They can come out as flat as my Spurs this morning and still win the division. Or, they can absolutely scorch the Bengals today and take a charmingly Modis 4th place in the division....

^ Yup. Preseason.

So it's supposed to be windy?

Quote:So it's supposed to be windy?
By game time only 8-10 knot winds (NE) but a 40% chance of t-storms at 8pm. Lessening to 20% by 9pm.

Quote:Actually.... It means nothing.

If I we win, great. Starters probably played well.

If we lose, it's pre season.

I want us to come out and play awful just to see if JDub backtracks or panics.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

All hail Amelia Bot

Lets do it see how our guys do for 2 1/2 QTs

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Ugh its so far away!

This is a real measuring stick game.  This is primetime and even though it's preseason, players are going to put it on the line in front of a national audience.  Lets see if the line can continue to run the ball and if the defense can slow down this Bengals offense.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Too bad Greene will probably be out.  Would like to see Ramsey on Greene.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Too bad Greene will probably be out. Would like to see Ramsey on Greene.

Why won't Green play?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 01:09 PM by Mowerguy.)

Quote:Here's to an injury-free game for both teams, but especially ours.

Amen!

And this is pretty much is the last for the starters isn't it? Game four is usually backups and such isn't it?

Oh and....... GO JAGS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Why won't Green play?

His baby is nearly ready to be birthed and he doesn't want to miss it. Unfortunate too, I wanted to see him and Jalen, that would've been a fun matchup.