Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Right Guard AJ Cann the next

Quote:Are they though? Cann could be a top 10 guard in the league. Our defensive guys are great as well.

The thing is, say Cann gets in as well as a defensive player like maybe Gipson, which one do you call "next"? Since they get voted in at the same time.

You could also argue he'd be the "next" one drafted by Caldwell to get in. Since if Gipson goes, he was just a FA.

Malik Jackson is more likely. He was voted to the Pro Bowl last year IIRC. But yes, Tashaun Gipson could get in if he exceeds our expectations.

I would say Cann is the next offensive player and Gipson is the next defensive player.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was referring to the word next. The additions on defense are more talented at their positions than Cann is on the offensive line. So it is more likely a defensive player will be the next Pro Bowler from Jacksonville.

What if they announce the pro bowl players in alphabetical order starting with the offense though?

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 12:19 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:I was referring to the word next. The additions on defense are more talented at their positions than Cann is on the offensive line. So it is more likely a defensive player will be the next Pro Bowler from Jacksonville.
False. Cann would be next. I know this because C comes before G, J, and R. 

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 12:48 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:False. Cann would be next. I know this because C comes before G, J, and R. 

Players are never selected in alphabetical order.

Quote:Players are never selected in alphabetical order.
It's either that or numerical order but it can't be numerical order because some players have the same numbers. 

Quote:It's either that or numerical order but it can't be numerical order because some players have the same numbers. 

Only one player on each team can wear #60.

Quote:Only one player on each team can wear #60.
There is more then one team. 

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 12:53 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:There is more then one team. 

The question is who will be the next Jaguars player selected. The answer to that has nothing to do with 31 other teams.

Of course, if they did in fact use numerical order, Jalen Ramsey would be selected and announced first.

Quote:The question is who will be the next Jaguars player selected. The answer to that has nothing to do with 31 other teams.

Of course, if they did in fact use numerical order, Jalen Ramsey would be selected and announced first.
They do not use numerical order. That means it can only be alphabetically. 

Derails. Every single thread. Ever

Cann and Linder could easily be pro-bowlers within the next two or three years. 

When the left side of this line is squared away, it's gonna' be really fun to watch. 

Quote:Cann and Linder could easily be pro-bowlers within the next two or three years. 

When the left side of this line is squared away, it's gonna' be really fun to watch. 
It would be really nice to see Joeckel really be the LG we need and have the whole interior set. 

Quote:It would be really nice to see Joeckel really be the LG we need and have the whole interior set. 

The fact that we did not give him the fifth year option is a clear sign he will never reach Pro Bowl level as a Jaguar.

Fact. Bears eat beats.

Quote:Fact. Bears eat beats.

That's impossible.

Amazing how one person can kill my interest in coming here.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:That's impossible.

It's not impossible when Battlestar Gallactica is on.

Quote:The fact that we did not give him the fifth year option is a clear sign he will never reach Pro Bowl level as a Jaguar.
The fact that no one suggested as much is a clear sign your post is irrelevant. 

Quote:That's impossible.

MICHAEL!!!

Quote:Amazing how one person can kill my interest in coming here.
My bad