Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Regular Season Schedule

Quote:So now that you all know the regular season schedule, after the third preseason game (Sunday night against the Bengals) we can start making some win/loss predictions.

We've known the regular season schedule for a while now...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did you have it memorized?

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 09:41 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:Did you have it memorized?
No but Google does.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+2016+schedule'>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+2016+schedule</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Won't lie-- I would totally support JDub revealing the NFL schedule every year.

Quote:No but Google does.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+2016+schedule'>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+2016+schedule</a>
Be careful. Showing JDub Google might change the game forever.

Quote:No but Google does.

Actually I got it right here on jaguars.com so Google was not consulted.

Quote:Won't lie -- I would totally support JDub revealing the NFL schedule every year.

For all 32 teams? I did that on a weekly basis half of last season and most people did not care. So I will not do that this year.

Quote:Actually I got it right here on jaguars.com so Google was not consulted.

Is it ever?

Thank you J-Dub, for posting the schedule for me. I had no idea who or when we played. I figured August would never end. I felt stressed that I would have to continually open up google.
No commercial messages in sigs

I was kinda hoping her computer broke and she was too broke and stupid to have it fixed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I was kinda hoping her computer broke and she was too broke and stupid to have it fixed..
that's kinda mean but i understand your frustration with her

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I took a job in OKC a few months ago, so my only chance to see my beloved Jags this year is @ Arrowhead. Anybody ever been there before?
. Yes I went to the Chiefs vConfused Seahawks game in 2014. I used to live in Olathe Kansas. It was about a 40 min drive to Arrowhead. Me and my father went and while it was very cold. It was a great game and the Chiefs won.

*Insert Michael Scott "God, no" gif*

Quote:Actually I got it right here on jaguars.com so Google was not consulted.

For all 32 teams? I did that on a weekly basis half of last season and most people did not care. So I will not do that this year.

She's back. With a vengeance.

Did she force you to click on this thread??  Seriously people.  If you don't like her posts, don't read them.

Quote:I knew that u/1981 wasn't you!! Welcome back j-dub

flgatorsandjags disagreed with me and called me jdub as an insult. I just rolled with it.

Quote:flgatorsandjags disagreed with me and called me jdub as an insult. I just rolled with it.

Which is an obvious sign that you're NOT JW...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Back on topic. There's a couple premium home games for fans! A good chunk of winnable games too.

Quote:So now that you all know the regular season schedule, after the third preseason game (Sunday night against the Bengals) we can start making some win/loss predictions.

Been there done that here and in Vegas too. Not sure but think they have decided time game starts too. Bye Bye

We should do a competition to see who can predict our games with the most accuracy.

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="C" data-cid="791163" data-time="1471905515">

Go Jackers!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif]</blockquote>

OMgoodness.. Lol!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~