Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has the constant lagging of the servers made this site less desirable for you?

Quote:So yours shows a horrible taste in music?

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Shad Khan is always ahead of the curve.

Seriously, we have a situation where the IT guru recently put in charge of this board was, well, just recently put in charge of this board. We mods are just as frustrated as the rest of y'all, please be patient, the IT guru is doing his best to get it fixed.
I am not complaining, glad I still have a board. BTW, I was able to log in with regular user just now, but it took forever and went straight to SQL after I clicked on a thread. This was thru tor so no need to delete anything etc.

I was able to immediately log in with the new account much faster and can actually post. Still cannot get the forum working on my normal browsers. Tor and the new one on phone are only ones that work.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

If this keeps up, I'm going to take my business over to the titans board.

Quote:If this keeps up, I'm going to take my business over to the titans board.

I'm pretty sure that's a bannable offense.

Quote:I'm pretty sure that's a bannable offense.

I swear I hit the button, but I guess that's broke, too.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I was able to log on with my regular account, but I still get SQLs if I try to do anything while on it.

Quote:If this keeps up, I'm going to take my business over to the titans board.

If your "business" is like my "business" (the result of my morning constitutional), you'll fit right in.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:So yours shows a horrible taste in music?
Thats blasphemy. "skeetbroball" I dont know and dont want to

Quote:Thats blasphemy. "skeetbroball" I dont know and dont want to

Lol it's actually and anogram for Blake Bortles

Quote:Lol it's actually and anogram for Blake Bortles

Did you know if you take Bortles name, change some of the letters, then switch the order of the letters...the result is PICK SIX.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Did you know if you take Bortles name, change some of the letters, then switch the order of the letters...the result is PICK SIX.
coincidence? I think not.

Nope. Not one bit. I still love coming on here and seeing what's new. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Had to create a new account...Hope this one doesn't crap out.

Now that BchBunnie has been banned, is Miss Jag Fanatic (aka JagWoman) going to take of the top spot as the top female poster on this board?

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:Nope. Not one bit. I still love coming on here and seeing what's new.

I still love coming here, but I'd really like to use my normal account again.

Quote:I know its the off season but these servers are ruining my experience, ive switched to Reddit. The moderators here should do a better job in my opinion.

Not even close to being correct w/respect to the moderators. They don't Controll our website's functions. They control the contents to which you and I post on this website.

NH3...
"AZANE"

As of now, our issue has been corrected and just in time for the 2017 NFL Draft. Anything less would've been destructive.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:As of now, our issue has been corrected and just in time for the 2017 NFL Draft. Anything less would've been destructive.

NH3...

Not for me. Still can't get on my regular account

Quote:Not for me. Still can't get on my regular account
Same here and on this backup account I still get errors on some pages/sections as times.

Quote:Now that BchBunnie has been banned, is Miss Jag Fanatic (aka JagWoman) going to take of the top spot as the top female poster on this board?

Why in the world do you think I would be banned? I'm a good bunnie!! :yes: