Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps Speech on Regrets

Quote:Lol, fair enough.

I can at least admit that. I sit firmly in reality.

If one cannot differentiate between what I said about message and how one delivers a speech, that person has serious problems.

So what are you crapping on Trump about? His message or his delivery? If it's his delivery, I agree, he does look a little uncomfortable, but the message is strong.

On the other hand, i'm sure it take some practice delivering a speech from a teleprompter when it isn't something you are used to doing. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 03:00 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:I'm starting to wonder if Hillary is even healthy enough to go out and do serious campaigning. I don't watch much CNN, so I am not sure, but has she been doing her high school gymnasium tour still?
I'm sure all the seizures she's been having is gonna kill her well before the first debate.

Then you'll have trump running against the former governor of Virginia...

Lol, you realize the democrats would win by a landslide if that happened.

A normal politician with no baggage against a madman? It wouldn't even be close!

Quote:I'm sure all the seizures she's been having is gonna kill her well before the first debate.

Then you'll have trump running against the former governor of Virginia...

Lol, you realize the democrats would win by a landslide if that happened.

A normal politician with no baggage against a madman? It wouldn't even be close!

Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this already... Hmm...

Quote:So what are you crapping on Trump about? His message or his delivery? If it's his delivery, I agree, he does look a little uncomfortable, but the message is strong.

On the other hand, i'm sure it take some practice delivering a speech from a teleprompter when it isn't something you are used to doing.

Lol, don't take it so personal, bro.

Don't get me wrong, his reading of the teleprompter is pretty painful to watch.

But what I find more concerning is the difference in message between teleprompter trump and off teleprompter trump.

He's like two different people. I think that's a concern, because it brings up the issue of what president are you actually voting for? The one that is all about the wall? Or the one that loves the paul Ryan economic plan that is pro free trade and wall street friendly.

That to me is the bigger issue.

Quote:Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this already... Hmm...

Hey, careful. If I get a knock at my door by the Feds, I'm pulling up this thread and naming you as the ring leader.

Trump supporters viciously defended every word he has said and are now suddenly filled with pride he is showing regret.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Oh dear...

Uh... what does delivery have to do with message?

Do I really have to explain to you the difference between the message and the delivery?

You're just deflecting, right? Otherwise, I really feel sorry for you...

You're right.  I did leave out the part where he speaks like a petulant teen.  His vocabulary and command of the language is worse than W's, and I never imagined that could have been possible.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

This is Obama off teleprompter "staying on message"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

Quote:This is Obama off teleprompter "staying on message"

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU</a>

Correction. Staying on someone else's message. Aka..speech writer. But it's what they need to do. He cannot continue going off the cuff.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:You're right.  I did leave out the part where he speaks like a petulant teen.  His vocabulary and command of the language is worse than W's, and I never imagined that could have been possible.

There's an avatar bet going on. Put your bet where your mouf is. Unless...
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:There's an avatar bet going on. Put your bet where your mouf is. Unless...

Cute.  What's the point?  I'm not guaranteeing either will win.

We've had 8 years of the biggest [BLEEP] of a president we've ever had, and if Trump loses it's not going to get any better.  There's no victory for anyone in that.  Except Soros and others funding funding, influencing, and hedging on global downturn as to line their pockets and take more power.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Cute.  What's the point?  I'm not guaranteeing either will win.

We've had 8 years of the biggest [BAD WORD REMOVED] of a president we've ever had, and if Trump loses it's not going to get any better.  There's no victory for anyone in that.  Except Soros and others funding funding, influencing, and hedging on global downturn as to line their pockets and take more power.

There is the hope of $15 minimum wage nation wide and free college. That is the fuel that keeps the fire burning.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 04:20 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:There is the hope of $15 minimum wage nation wide and free college. That is the fuel that keeps the fire burning.

People are super excited to get their "free" English degree then get shoe-horned into a $15 an hour government job for a few years until it gets automated.

Quote:People are super excited to get their "free" English degree then get shoe-horned into a $15 an hour government job for a few years until it gets automated.

I was searching for college grants the other day just for the heck of it and saw there was one for being over 6'2" among other crazy ones people could easily qualify for.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 04:49 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:There is the hope of $15 minimum wage nation wide and free college. That is the fuel that keeps the fire burning.

Quote:People are super excited to get their "free" English degree then get shoe-horned into a $15 an hour government job for a few years until it gets automated.

Quote:I was searching for college grants the other day just for the heck of it and saw there was one for being over 6'2" among other crazy ones people could easily qualify for.

LOL.  I feel like The Crocodile Hunter should be doing a voice over to this.  "G'day Mates, here we have 2 trumpettes  speaking in the thier natural habitats.  They seem to be soothing eachother's egos.  Look how they quickly start talking about nonsense that is off topic from the thread.  Oy.  This is how they make it through there day's in the wi--yeld."

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 04:56 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:LOL.  I feel like The Crocodile Hunter should be doing a voice over to this.  "G'day Mates, here we have 2 trumpettes  speaking in the thier natural habitats.  They seem to be soothing eachother's egos.  Look how they quickly start talking about nonsense that is off topic from the thread.  Oy.  This is how they make it through there day's in the wi--yeld."

So now you like making fun of the deceased? 

I'm just kidding.

That was a world class quick edit.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:So now you like making fun of the deceased?

I'm just kidding.

Awww, man I missed it. Was it in poor taste? Those are the best.

Nothing like that.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

*coughGaryJohnsoncough*