Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Milwaukee officials plead for calm after unrest wracks city

I love it when those idiots burn up their own city. I saw a car parts store and a beauty supply shop looted then destroyed. Where are those idiots going to purchase their $200  fingernails and $2000 rims from now?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 08:39 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

*WARNING: EXPLICIT*

Milwaukee rioters chanting "Black Power" while hunting down white people in the streets. Why this isn't on every major network is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

Quote:Surely voting left leaning is better for poor people?

This comment appears to be sarcasm but it's 100% serious.

I guess my post got deleted. Regardless, there are things going on in Milwaukee that should be broadcasted across the MSM that are being totally covered up, and it is sad.

Quote:This comment appears to be sarcasm but it's 100% serious.

Yup, it's serious.

Unfortunately, a huge segment of our American population actually believes it's true (poster that made the statement is from elsewhere, so it may be true for them, idk).

In my area of the country, voters have overwhelmingly voted left for many decades because they look out for the poor, "little guy". But, things never improve. The poor stay poor and dependent. Numbers of people on benefits continue to stay very high. Education stays at pathetic levels. Taxes are extremely high (state income, personal property, gasoline, etc.).

Yet, they still keep voting them in. It's due to a very successful propaganda by the left that convinces these people that they look out for the "little guy", even though things never improve at all in our local levels.

Sounds like the politicians aren't enacting any real left leaning policies effectively then?

From the terrible wages, to the healthcare which is only good if you are well off. To having insane student debt, I struggle to see the actual left wing policy?

Quote:You shouldn't be claiming media bias when you can't access much of the media.

So I should pay attention to known liars?  6% think the mainstream media is trustworthy.  Should I pay $125 a month to hear the lies?  Rather buy real manure since it's useful in my garden.   

Burn

Loot

Murder
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Sounds like the politicians aren't enacting any real left leaning policies effectively then?

From the terrible wages, to the healthcare which is only good if you are well off. To having insane student debt, I struggle to see the actual left wing policy?

It isn't so much left-wing but rather globalism-wing. She has some left-wing social policies, but her economic/foreign policies pick across both wings to form an abomination of an America-last policy. She is lining the pockets of international conglomerations and 2nd and 3rd-world nations while earning kickbacks in the process.

Quote:This comment appears to be sarcasm but it's 100% serious.

Your parties are both right wing. The Democrats centre right to the more conservative right of the Republicans. Not sure where you get this left wing nonsense from.

Bernie probably centre left but didn't get voted.

Quote:Yup, it's serious.

Unfortunately, a huge segment of our American population actually believes it's true (poster that made the statement is from elsewhere, so it may be true for them, idk).

In my area of the country, voters have overwhelmingly voted left for many decades because they look out for the poor, "little guy". But, things never improve. The poor stay poor and dependent. Numbers of people on benefits continue to stay very high. Education stays at pathetic levels. Taxes are extremely high (state income, personal property, gasoline, etc.).

Yet, they still keep voting them in. It's due to a very successful propaganda by the left that convinces these people that they look out for the "little guy", even though things never improve at all in our local levels.

And then the "haves" on the left continue to vote left like it's some form of charity.

Its a backwards way of thinking. If you need help, you can only truly get out by helping yourself. And if you want to give, you will only truly be helping by giving yourself. Stop depending on government to do everything for you.

Quote:Sounds like the politicians aren't enacting any real left leaning policies effectively then?

It's a stupid right wing talking point that our friends here have been brainwashed into believing because it supports their confirmation bias.

The fact is that the changing economy along with macro economic policies inacted by corporatist politicians on both sides have resulted in the austerity and resulting degradation of urban areas across the us.

But it's a slick lie that right wingers have bought into that it's the fault of democratic mayors and city and state representatives that are responsible for the effects of trickle down economics and the war on drugs.

Quote:It's a stupid right wing talking point that our friends here have been brainwashed into believing because it supports their confirmation bias.

The fact is that the changing economy along with macro economic policies inacted by corporatist politicians on both sides have resulted in the austerity and resulting degradation of urban areas across the us.

But it's a slick lie that right wingers have bought into that it's the fault of democratic mayors and city and state representatives that are responsible for the effects of trickle down economics and the war on drugs.

Then why in hell vote for Hillary? You talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Quote:Then why in hell vote for Hillary? You talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Lol, give me a better option!!!!

I'm being for a better option!!!

Quote:Lol, give me a better option!!!!

You just said it's the fault of corporatist politicians on both sides. I agree. Our jobs for average Americans were shipped off for lower wage tax havens. Hillary will continue to do this. Trump is at least talking about nationalistic ideas that are pro-america, not pro-corporation, not pro TPP, not Pro NAFTA, or any other trade deal.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 10:26 AM by badger.)

People also seem to be saying, if Trump gets in all hell will break loose because of his rhetoric.

Ya ok. We have a black president and a liberal politically correct media darling at that... And look around. Riots everywhere.

Quote:You just said it's the fault of corporatist politicians on both sides. I agree. Our jobs for average Americans were shipped off for lower wage tax havens. Hillary will continue to do this. Trump is at least talking about nationalistic ideas that are pro-america, not pro-corporation, not pro TPP, not Pro NAFTA, or any other trade deal.

I know, bro. I'm the that started the tpp thread back in 2015. I know that Hillary and Obama are salivating over it.

And yet... I just can't vote for trump. I can't do it. I've given my reasons why I can't vote for him.

Besides, whose to say that he's not being sarcastic about the tpp? The way he's been going the last few weeks, how can you believe anything that guy says?

And if both are untrustworthy (which is becoming more and more obvious), I'm gonna vote for the one that at least won't incite race wars or world wars.

Quote:I know, bro. I'm the that started the tpp thread back in 2015. I know that Hillary and Obama are salivating over it.

And yet... I just can't vote for trump. I can't do it. I've given my reasons why I can't vote for him.

Besides, whose to say that he's not being sarcastic about the tpp? The way he's been going the last few weeks, how can you believe anything that guy says?

And if both are untrustworthy (which is becoming more and more obvious), I'm gonna vote for the one that at least won't incite race wars or world wars.

Because there is a slight chance he is for real about the things he is saying where with Hillary it's historical fact that she is a poser. She says one thing and does another.

Quote:People also seem to be saying, if Trump gets in all hell will break loose because of his rhetoric.

Ya ok. We have a black president and a liberal politically correct media darling at that... And look around. Riots everywhere.

These riots were festering fire decades...

You cannot implement austerity measures to the urban poor, then create an authoritarian policing model of guilty until proven innocent, remove any opportunities for strong economic opportunity abs then not expect unrest to occur.

The whole whole thing is a mess.

Quote:Lol, give me a better option!!!!

You have one, but are blind to it from your bias.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."