Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram actively colluding against Trump

YAWN - losers make excuses...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Everybody or any line of business that employs "liberal" people is completely colluding against Trump.

Umm, okay? Publix is now part of the conspiracy.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Usually I would say no bad form.

In this case Trump is such a threat to the American way of life. They have a community obligation to protect our country.

Did he try to hand Egypt to a terror group?

5 companies own 95% of all mainstream media.  Yet they don't even bother competing with each other.  All the talking points are exactly the same.  Tomorrow they will all parrot a different narrative.

When everyone is telling me to think or act in a certain way, I can be pretty sure their agenda is not in my own interest.  They relentlessly push diversity, but it's completely shallow.  Intellectual diversity is never tolerated. 

Look at all the third rails in American politics.  Southern heritage?  Not allowed to go there, sorry.  You believe America should have borders?  Racist.  Don't embrace gay marriage?  Homophobic.  In Europe you can be jailed for expressing an opinion, or even a fact.  Don't want your quaint little town flooded with refugees?  Islamophobe.  Information that challenges the holocaust?  Anti-Semite, lock him up.  Question 9-11?  Fit him with a tinfoil hat.

Quote:5 companies own 95% of all mainstream media. Yet they don't even bother competing with each other. All the talking points are exactly the same. Tomorrow they will all parrot a different narrative.

When everyone is telling me to think or act in a certain way, I can be pretty sure their agenda is not in my own interest. They relentlessly push diversity, but it's completely shallow. Intellectual diversity is never tolerated.

Look at all the third rails in American politics. Southern heritage? Not allowed to go there, sorry. You believe America should have borders? Racist. Don't embrace gay marriage? Homophobic. In Europe you can be jailed for expressing an opinion, or even a fact. Don't want your quaint little town flooded with refugees? Islamophobe. Information that challenges the holocaust? Anti-Semite, lock him up. Question 9-11? Fit him with a tinfoil hat.

Challenge the Holocaust? Really? Right with you until that point, my grandfather was there, don't you know anyone who was?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Please tell me you don't believe the holocaust was a hoax or whatever...

Quote:Challenge the Holocaust? Really? Right with you until that point, my grandfather was there, don't you know anyone who was?

Sorry, anecdotal evidence doesn't count.

Quote:Sorry, anecdotal evidence doesn't count.

It does when there are millions of first hand accounts.

Quote:Sorry, anecdotal evidence doesn't count.

Lol. So you've never met a single person you trust who was there? No wonder you're so odd, you should leave your house some time. Interacting with people would be good for you.

The men who were there knew people like you would show up, that's why the documentation is voluminous. Its documented so the deniers would have no choice but to remember, but clearly they underestimated the foolishness or stubbornness of some.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hell, next you'll say chattel slavery never existed since anecdotal evidence doesn't count. The American Revolution?, A wife's tale. The Battle of Hastings? Rubbish.

See what I mean about the third rail?  The mere mention of a subject has "triggered" people in just a few minutes.  I don't want to debate the holocaust, so put away your pitchforks and torches.  You made my point. 

Sandy Hook, John McCain, 9/11, slavery, Israel, etc.  You're a bad person if you ask questions.  You're mean if you challenge the narrative.  You hate children, heroes, blacks, Jews, Mexicans, etc.  So shut it down, folks.  Diversity of opinion - or even fact - is not allowed.

Quote:See what I mean about the third rail? The mere mention of a subject has "triggered" people in just a few minutes. I don't want to debate the holocaust, so put away your pitchforks and torches. You made my point.

Sandy Hook, John McCain, 9/11, slavery, Israel, etc. You're a bad person if you ask questions. You're mean if you challenge the narrative. You hate children, heroes, blacks, Jews, Mexicans, etc. So shut it down, folks. Diversity of opinion - or even fact - is not allowed.
Asking questions =|= denying factual history, which is exactly what your quip about anecdotes entails.

No, my rejection of anecdotal evidence was in response to my anecdotal evidence in another thread being rejected by others here.  They were triggered.  Proves my point.  Nothing can ever be learned if we already know everything.  We are told how it happened.  No not deviate from this narrative.  Shut down that part of your brain.

Zuckerberg net worth smashes trump too. That must annoy the trumpets particularly as it is self made rather than inherited.

Quote:Zuckerberg net worth smashes trump too. That must annoy the trumpets particularly as it is self made rather than inherited.

I'd think the people behind all four of those companies net worth would smash Trumps, but I can't see it annoying anyone. Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:See what I mean about the third rail?  The mere mention of a subject has "triggered" people in just a few minutes.  I don't want to debate the holocaust, so put away your pitchforks and torches.  You made my point. 

Sandy Hook, John McCain, 9/11, slavery, Israel, etc.  You're a bad person if you ask questions.  You're mean if you challenge the narrative.  You hate children, heroes, blacks, Jews, Mexicans, etc.  So shut it down, folks.  Diversity of opinion - or even fact - is not allowed.

Byron LeftTown finally outs himself.

This is what some of you want to be associated with?

Credit to those who are calling him a fool. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Zuckerberg net worth smashes trump too. That must annoy the trumpets particularly as it is self made rather than inherited.

Why would that annoy anyone?

Also, Trump did not inherit his net worth.

well this conversation and news is terrifying. To piggy back on some of what was said

• the level of journalism in this country since 9/11 is at an all time low.
  • the fact so many high level businesses colluding should frighten people even if you agree with their cause
  • the labels islamaphobia, racist, bigot are thrown around too much simply to divide
now for a local story to drive home the point.

a teenager went missing and was apparently killed down in Edgewater, my home town.  The whole ordeal was a result of meth, meth dealers and teenage drug addiction.  A local crime watch page was trying to help find the girl.  One man took it upon himself to play vigilante and ask for money so he could conduct searches which is great news on the surface.  Of course I googled this person and their arrest record which was long and severe.  I questioned if this was the right person to conduct the search and got hated on for being the guy who didn't want the girl to be found.  I wanted the girl to be found but I didn't want people giving money to the person to do it.  Well 3 weeks later and large amounts of the money collected to help are unaccounted for and the sketchy person collecting had disappeared and moved away back to north carolina.  Only seeing the surface and following your bleeding heart can get you in trouble and thats my biggest problem with liberals.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Byron LeftTown finally outs himself.

This is what some of you want to be associated with?

Credit to those who are calling him a fool. 

Ah yes, guilt by association.  Don't vote like the crazy man.

I have managed with great effort to unlearn some of the things I was taught.

Socrates said, "The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing."  Does anyone here understand that statement? 

Quote:well this conversation and news is terrifying. To piggy back on some of what was said

• the level of journalism in this country since 9/11 is at an all time low.
  • the fact so many high level businesses colluding should frighten people even if you agree with their cause
  • the labels islamaphobia, racist, bigot are thrown around too much simply to divide
now for a local story to drive home the point.

a teenager went missing and was apparently killed down in Edgewater, my home town.  The whole ordeal was a result of meth, meth dealers and teenage drug addiction.  A local crime watch page was trying to help find the girl.  One man took it upon himself to play vigilante and ask for money so he could conduct searches which is great news on the surface.  Of course I googled this person and their arrest record which was long and severe.  I questioned if this was the right person to conduct the search and got hated on for being the guy who didn't want the girl to be found.  I wanted the girl to be found but I didn't want people giving money to the person to do it.  Well 3 weeks later and large amounts of the money collected to help are unaccounted for and the sketchy person collecting had disappeared and moved away back to north carolina.  Only seeing the surface and following your bleeding heart can get you in trouble and thats my biggest problem with liberals.

The helpful searcher would be my #1 suspect.