Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Assange on Seth Rich, DNC whistle blower who was murdered

Quote:My all time favorite clinton conspiracy murder was the one where the pregnant woman was ruled to have committed suicide with a gunshot to the back of the head.

She didn't want to see it coming when she shot herself...duh.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does anyone have any record of what he was wearing when he was shot? Because if it isn't athletic gear, I question why he was out on the street at that hour. Sure looks like he was meeting someone based on the stories I have seen.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 09:09 AM by JackCity.)

Quote:Does anyone have any record of what he was wearing when he was shot? Because if it isn't athletic gear, I question why he was out on the street at that hour. Sure looks like he was meeting someone based on the stories I have seen.
Drinking with friends?

Think his roommate said he was probably walking home from his girlfriends house. Who do you think he could have been meeting?

Quote:Does anyone have any record of what he was wearing when he was shot? Because if it isn't athletic gear, I question why he was out on the street at that hour. Sure looks like he was meeting someone based on the stories I have seen.
This is a extremely odd post. Athletic gear? Question why? What the hell does that even mean?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 09:15 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:This is a extremely odd post. Athletic gear? Question why? What the hell does that even mean?
I lived in D.C. for almost a decade

and most people you see on the streets at that hour are exercising (jogging).

Quote:Drinking with friends?

Think his roommate said he was probably walking home from his girlfriends house. Who do you think he could have been meeting?

If conspiracy theories are to be believed, his murderer could be someone he thought he could entrust with what he knew. It's all speculation.

Quote:I lived in D.C. for almost a decade

and most people you see on the streets at that hour are exercising (jogging).
That explains the athletic gear thing but what about the why you would question him being out there otherwise.

It's cool if he was jogging but otherwise you question?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:If conspiracy theories are to be believed, his murderer could be someone he thought he could entrust with what he knew. It's all speculation.

I think that's unlikely.

Quote:That explains the athletic gear thing but what about the why you would question him being out there otherwise.

It's cool if he was jogging but otherwise you question?

Most people are not out on the streets at that hour without purpose. The bars in the district stay open later than VA and MD, but the timing is still suspicious to me. Walking home from a girlfriend's house is something that I can believe, but the details have not been very forthcoming.

the lack of details is what should get everybody to start paying more attention to this.  it's just sad because we can't trust the police to uncover the truth.  

it's not that there aren't any cops within that department who care, they are simply controlled by government.  if somebody with authority says to leave it alone, they have no choice.  it's going to take an independent party like Assange to somehow get the facts.

Quote:I predict Assange will be in the news in a few weeks for some kind of mysterious sexuak crime.
Or, he'll die under mysterious circumstances clutching the threads of a Chairman Mao pantsuit.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He was coming home from his girlfriend's apartment, probably to do a quick change to head to work.  That's been reported already in multiple outlets. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 10:10 PM by rollerjag.)

http://gazr.co/the-rich-coverup/

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 10:12 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://gazr.co/the-rich-coverup/'>http://gazr.co/the-rich-coverup/</a>

Defend Defend Defend!!!

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This guy was a whistle blower.  They have a very short shelf life when they tangle with the Clinton family.  There are a few suspicious deaths over the past few months including this one with one common link.  They posed a threat to Hillary and Bill. 

Quote:This guy was a whistle blower.  They have a very short shelf life when they tangle with the Clinton family.  There are a few suspicious deaths over the past few months including this one with one common link.  They posed a threat to Hillary and Bill. 

The list is long when looking at history.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 08:43 PM by badger.)

http://www.infowars.com/democratic-crisi...-theories/

Haha. This Bauman guy who is speaking on behalf of the family is a DNC shill.  They keep making it look more like a political murder.  They are not helping anything, this appears to be desperation.

also, the take away from this Wikileaks tweet.... they are really pursuing this hard.  That should tell you everything you need to know.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.infowars.com/democratic-crisis-communications-pr-agent-hired-to-shut-down-seth-rich-conspiracy-theories/'>http://www.infowars.com/democratic-crisis-communications-pr-agent-hired-to-shut-down-seth-rich-conspiracy-theories/</a>

Haha. This Bauman guy who is speaking on behalf of the family is a DNC shill. They keep making it look more like a political murder. They are not helping anything, this appears to be desperation.

also, the take away from this Wikileaks tweet.... they are really pursuing this hard. That should tell you everything you need to know.

They already have info on it I guess, just need more. Still unfortunate that it won't go anywhere.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 06:36 AM by Caldrac.)

Nothing will come out of it. We've always known deep down how corrupted our Government and Political Puppets have been. 2016 was just the icing on the cake. They're not even really trying that hard anymore to hide the fact that they're riddled with such filth and have no empathy or morals at all. This entire campaign from both parties has been outright disgusting. I've seen better debates with more class through high school debate teams growing up over full grown adults. Pathetic. 

But I mean yeah. Of course he was murdered for potentially blowing the cover off her corruption. It's common sense at this point. Anybody that tries to think otherwise is just dumb or a blind little sheep that follows and obeys. I hate to sound so cynical but I honestly hope someday I live long enough to see this all collapse. Tool's songs "Flood" and "Aenima" pretty much sums it up the best for me now. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Attorney for Julian Assange dies after being hit by a train....there's his rebuttal for speaking up on this Seth Rich case.