Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Orlando shooter's father right behind Hillary at rally

That's a bad look...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's a bad look...

When you are willing to admit it, you know it's a bad look for her.

Terrible optics for Hillary, but unless someone had pointed him out, I'd never have recognized him.

Quote:Terrible optics for Hillary, but unless someone had pointed him out, I'd never have recognized him.

I don't think many people would have recognized him, but here's something to think about.

A Muslim father of a killer that carried out a terrorist attack is showing up and publicly stated that he supports Hillary Clinton.  Given his background that's awful suspicious.  His gun control stance could be a smoke screen to conceal what he really is all about.

Just throwing this out there for people to think about, but why was the attack carried out?  Was it because it was an "anti-gay" attack or was it just plain radical Islamic terrorism?  The attack takes place at a club frequented by gay people, so the attention turns to "gays".  It changes the thought that this was a radical Islamic terrorist attack to it being an attack on gays.

Supposedly this father and son attended a mosque together on a regular basis.  That means that they have the same teachings and beliefs.  It's been reported that this guy has in the past supported radical Islamic belief.

All of the sudden, he shows up at a Clinton rally with a few other people and get's a seat where he will be seen by cameras.  That's sure to draw attention which it did.

When interviewed he stated that "Clinton would be good for this country" and supports banning guns.  Why would he think that?  Perhaps to disarm the public and make it easier for more attacks to take place?

Something is very suspicious about this story.  I put myself in a place thinking about how I would be if my son committed an act of violence like his son did.  I would bet that the last place that I would want to be is at a political rally.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I wonder if he got his full $375,000 for being there?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote: 

Supposedly this father and son attended a mosque together on a regular basis.  That means that they have the same teachings and beliefs.  It's been reported that this guy has in the past supported radical Islamic belief.

Ok ... so the Church's teachings is also responsible for every Catholic, Protestant, Luthern, Methodist, or Jewish person that attended church with their parent and subsequently carried out a mass murder.

Quote:Ok ... so the Church's teachings is also responsible for every Catholic, Protestant, Luthern, Methodist, or Jewish person that attended church with their parent and subsequently carried out a mass murder.
. Name the Christian and Jewish killers that proclaimed their solidarity for a religious belief as the basis for their actions. We'll all wait patiently.

Quote:When you are willing to admit it, you know it's a bad look for her.

Have you ever criticized dur fuhrer?  I wonder, what do you think about the thread I started this morning?  The thread I started is about folks, and the 2nd Amendment...

Quote:Have you ever criticized dur fuhrer?  I wonder, what do you think about the thread I started this morning?  The thread I started is about folks, and the 2nd Amendment...

Quote taken out of context, like 95% of everything else he says. C'mon man. Wasn't the baby incident enough to show everyone the media can't be trusted?