Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump orders 400 pizzas for JSO

Milanos in Jax Beach.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JIB - You remember Dion's in Albuquerque?  It's still the best in the state.

As for the Jacksonville area...  Moon River in Fernandina Beach has a good pie.  The crust is nice and crisp, but the dough still has some give.  Ingredients are pretty fresh as well.  

Bistro AIX has an incredible smoked salmon pizza with creme fraiche, red onions and caviar.  But afterward your breath will smell like Huma's so a suitable digestif is recommended. 

Quote:Everybody typically has "their" pizza place they think is superior to everything else, but in all reality, it usually sucks.
There is a pizza joint on north main street in Jacksonville. Joseph's. Man...... their calzones were to die for. The next time I'm down there I need to stop by there. And European Street for my knock and pastrami sandwich. I guess there are some things to miss about Duval other than the Jags and the Zoo.

Quote:Did he provide knives and forks, too?
Yes, but he refused to give out silver spoons.

Quote:There is a pizza joint on north main street in Jacksonville. Joseph's. Man...... their calzones were to die for. The next time I'm down there I need to stop by there. And European Street for my knock and pastrami sandwich. I guess there are some things to miss about Duval other than the Jags and the Zoo.

Joseph's caught on fire! Not sure if it has reopened yet.

Quote:Joseph's caught on fire! Not sure if it has reopened yet.

What? Dang that's unfortunate. I won't be down there any time soon, sadly. Hopefully they'll be up and running again soon.

Quote:What? Dang that's unfortunate. I won't be down there any time soon, sadly. Hopefully they'll be up and running again soon.

They have another location in Atlantic Beach.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:What a beautiful gesture from a man with a beautiful heart.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/community/trump-buys-jso-pizza'>http://www.news4jax.com/community/trump-buys-jso-pizza</a>

Edit: Wow, they took the page down.

Why did they take it down?

Oh Wow. It's because it wasn't true.

The guys beeeeyoooteeefil heart is so golden .

Vito's in OP. Great. Trumps all the others.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Why did they take it down?

Oh Wow. It's because it wasn't true.

The guys beeeeyoooteeefil heart is so golden .

Vito's in OP. Great. Trumps all the others.

I see what you did there.   :yes:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Actually, I think Little Caesars is far superior to Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and Dominos.. Just has a better crust and sauce..

Huh?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Actually, I think Little Caesars is far superior to Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and Dominos..  Just has a better crust and sauce..

Quote:Huh?

Golden Corral has the best steaks too.
Blakes Life Matters

Is he going to make Mexico pay for them?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Golden Corral has the best steaks too.

Yea and I'm staring in the next fitness magazine!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Golden Corral has the best steaks too.

Lets not take it to the extreme eh?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]