Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Media Propaganda

Fl/Ga game? Na, Trump's first rally here.

[Image: IMG_3487.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 08:53 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

DMB concert? Na...Jacksonville Rally this week. 

[Image: Co-WiHwVUAAdqis.jpg]

Quote:It's rare to see Bush on Fox News. Since he's no longer President, I mean.

B+

I still give you plus 1

Meanwhile, what you DIDN'T see at the heavily edited D convention...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7844/lefti...e-stephens

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Fl/Ga game? Na, Trump's first rally here.

[Image: IMG_3487.jpg]

Didn't you hear?  He's dropping out...

Quote:Meanwhile, what you DIDN'T see at the heavily edited D convention...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7844/lefti...e-stephens

It makes you wonder about the reality of the latest polls.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It makes you wonder about the reality of the latest polls.

Reuters just had a poll where Trump is within 3 (after just a couple days ago being at +13 HRC).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clintons-lead...tml?ref=gs

This also only a couple days after Reuters got called out by Pat Caddell on their poll being cooked.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/0...dishonest/

I am just not going to bother with polls at this point, especially not after it was reported how in-bed the DNC was with the media outlets. They likely have the pollsters under their thumb as well.

Quote:It makes you wonder about the reality of the latest polls.

Well, I don't know anyone who voted for Nixon.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Mmmmmmm Anna

[Image: d42ef713a2ad2982e9e50839ea4f896c.jpg]

Did anyone else zoom in on that bottom pic? Or am I the only perv on the board?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 09:40 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Did anyone else zoom in on that bottom pic? Or am I the only perv on the board?

There are along of boxes you can check in terms of the "only one" on this board, my friend.  In this specific case, there is at least one other...    :thumbsup:

We know the MSM colluded with Hillary all through the primaries and has changed their polling methodology because they didn't like the result. 

Hillary can't attract 500 people to her rallies, and we know a lot of them are paid interns and other party insiders.  The exit polling in the Dem primaries showed 13% - 18% more Bernie votes than the official results.  That's third world style election rigging.  The U.N. considers election results suspect if they differ from the exit polls by 2%. 

It's probably safe to add 13% - 18% to Trump's side of every MSM poll.

Quote:We know the MSM colluded with Hillary all through the primaries and has changed their polling methodology because they didn't like the result. .

uh huh..  But poor little donnie, he had a tough road to hoe through his primaries, didn't he?  

Dude, be honest.  If it wasn't for the entire media, CNN, MSNBC and Fox giving trump so much positive free press from June of 2015 through May of 2016, he wouldn't even be the RNC candidate.  

Anyways, carryon with your "woe is us" gripe fest about the MSM.  You can't even see that the MSM is the reason trump is even the nominee.

Quote:There are along of boxes you can check in terms of the "only one" on this board, my friend. In this specific case, there is at least one other... :thumbsup:

+1 for honesty
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 07:11 AM by Caldrac.)

Media Propaganda has been around since the TV was invented and made easily obtainable for the masses. It's well known that the CIA had there own little moles and rats infesting multimedia networks back in the 1950's and 1960's. People are just too arrogant and stubborn to believe that their Government would actually try to lie, cover up, mislead and manipulate their minds. I take everything I see now on CNN, FOX, ABC & CBS with a grain of salt when it's on the TV at work. And I am grateful for our internet access here where you can still find independent news sources, independent journalism  and with no biased agendas or incentives, etc. That's our great bastion. Give our Government time though. They're working around the clock to infiltrate and limit that freedom as well. Just take a look at the bias actions that social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook have been called out for over the last few years with silencing certain accounts or allowing hate fueled or extreme views to go unpunished and unchecked. But, day after day, people wake up or come home from work and they swallow up that lunch meat they get from good old CNN, FOX, ABC & CBS. They just take it all in at face value. There is more to every story or issue than just some catchy headline or jingle with a fifteen minute to hour long special to pull on your heart strings. Do your own homework. Do your own research. And CRITICALLY think. Don't let these people do the thinking for you. I know it's hard for some of you. But all you have to do is try. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 06:29 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’, Shocking Exposé

According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events. Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from September 4th 2012:

“In the segment, Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists. And the segment featured harrowing video footage of regime forces shooting unarmed demonstrators, along with the mass arrests of peaceful protesters. In sum, the early 2011 CNN segment on Bahrain presented one of the starkest reports to date of the brutal repression embraced by the US-backed regime.

Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never broadcast the documentary. Even in the face of numerous inquiries and complaints from their own employees inside CNN, it continued to refuse to broadcast the program or even provide any explanation for the decision. To date, this documentary has never aired on CNNi.

Having just returned from Bahrain, Lyon says she “saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn’t believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8

http://yournewswire.com/cnn-journalist-g...ng-expose/

CNN aka "the Fourth Branch" at it again,

Watch: CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

Quote:Media Propaganda has been around since the TV was invented and made easily obtainable for the masses. It's well known that the CIA had there own little moles and rats infesting multimedia networks back in the 1950's and 1960's. People are just too arrogant and stubborn to believe that their Government would actually try to lie, cover up, mislead and manipulate their minds. I take everything I see now on CNN, FOX, ABC & CBS with a grain of salt when it's on the TV at work. And I am grateful for our internet access here where you can still find independent news sources, independent journalism  and with no biased agendas or incentives, etc. That's our great bastion. Give our Government time though. They're working around the clock to infiltrate and limit that freedom as well. Just take a look at the bias actions that social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook have been called out for over the last few years with silencing certain accounts or allowing hate fueled or extreme views to go unpunished and unchecked. But, day after day, people wake up or come home from work and they swallow up that lunch meat they get from good old CNN, FOX, ABC & CBS. They just take it all in at face value. There is more to every story or issue than just some catchy headline or jingle with a fifteen minute to hour long special to pull on your heart strings. Do your own homework. Do your own research. And CRITICALLY think. Don't let these people do the thinking for you. I know it's hard for some of you. But all you have to do is try. 

Completely agree, particularly the bolded.

A fun thing I do occasionally is place the home page of foxnews and cnn side by side and try to find a single thing that's covered similarly.

A whole war and a countries independance was started with media propaganda. Are you shocked it still continues to this day?

CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump vetting comments

CNN at it again. Literally the most dishonest, partisan mainstream news outlet on television today.