Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions arise about Trump's mental health.

Quote:I am positive he has his issues. Besides ego, he has a defiance syndrome that manifests itself daily. Tell him "no" and he takes offense personally. Bad character trait.

Any woman who votes trump is either deaf, blind, or both.

You are what we refer to a "lost cause" in society.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump wants to send all women back to Venus. how can you vote Trump?

You have to admit that insanity and the trump campaign go hand in hand. Every day we get a glimpse inside his "psychological state of mind" and typically it is not flattering nor positive.

He's possibly a sociopath, born with a complete lack of empathy. 

It's easy to see given his actions during the last 78 hours.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 07:07 PM by Kotite.)

http://i.imgur.com/EdxY3p9.gifv

Only a chump boos the home team!

Crowds are becoming large to see the crazy man at the arena. Thousands already inside.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Crowds are becoming large to see the crazy man at the arena. Thousands already inside.

Meanwhile, Hillary can't even fill a high school cafeteria. 

Quote:Crowds are becoming large to see the crazy man at the arena. Thousands already inside.

Let me know if you run into that small group of neo-Nazis who crashed Hillary's Jacksonville campaign office.

Quote:Meanwhile, Hillary can't even fill a high school cafeteria.

And she's still gonna win.

Quote:Meanwhile, Hillary can't even fill a high school cafeteria.

At his Jacksonville Rally?

Shocking. Let me know have many minorities show up.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 06:14 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:At his Jacksonville Rally?

Shocking. Let me know have many minorities show up.

Daytona Beach was at capacity. Jacksonville is only seating 10,000 people. Expected to be at capacity per fire marshal's.

You mad, bro?

[Image: u-mad-thumb.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 06:15 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Daytona Beach was at capacity. Jacksonville is only seating 10,000 people. Expected to be at capacity per fire marshal's.

You mad, bro?
Not at all. Figure all the old white folk will be heading out to the rally! Cross burning on the schedule?

Quote:Not at all. Figure all the old white folk will be heading out to the rally! Cross burning on the schedule?

You are highly misinformed. Here is a link to live stream if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e6vf02MbcI

Quote:You are highly misinformed. Here is a link to live stream if you are interested.

Still look of for the minority's. Can you win with less than 10% of the minority vote?

Quote:Not at all. Figure all the old white folk will be heading out to the rally! Cross burning on the schedule?
This is a clown quote.

Quote:This is a clown quote.
Truth hurt? That's how people see the Trump supporters.

Quote:Truth hurt? That's how people see the Trump supporters.
You need to do some research on the democratic party.

Quote:You are highly misinformed. Here is a link to live stream if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e6vf02MbcI

You're right, no cross burning and many of the white folks aren't old.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You need to do some research on the democratic party.

I don't need to do research. I can see the people in the arena. It's visual objective evidence.

Quote:I don't need to do research. I can see the people in the arena. It's visual objective evidence.

Loving every laugh.