Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should toilet paper roll over or under?
Over
Under
Toilet paper?
[Show Results]

Extremely Scientific Survey

Quote:Over and crumple. Simple.

Why would you crumple, are you 4? You savage!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why would you crumple, are you 4? You savage!

He's English...you think he'd be more civilized!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Where's the wrap it around your hand option?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:He's English...you think he'd be more civilized!! :thumbsup:

Don't all the Europeans have those butt water squirters? I didn't think they used tp

Quote:Don't all the Europeans have those butt water squirters? I didn't think they used tp

It's a bidet.

Quote:It's a bidet.

It was funnier the way he said it. :yes:

Quote:Where's the wrap it around your hand option?

I apologize, my federal grant only funded three options per question.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:It's a bidet.

Isn't it pronounced boday or something like that?

I've only seen it once went to a house and seen it in their bathroom, I couldn't resist and when my son went in the bathroom I unlocked the door and hit the button on him, his face was priceless lol. The water comes out pretty strong I imagine it can't feel good?

I actually think the water based approaches are probably better (but I can't verify).  The toilet paper technique is flawed.

Quote:Isn't it pronounced boday or something like that?

I've only seen it once went to a house and seen it in their bathroom, I couldn't resist and when my son went in the bathroom I unlocked the door and hit the button on him, his face was priceless lol. The water comes out pretty strong I imagine it can't feel good?

The ladies seem to like it.  

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Over and wrap around hand like a boxer does.

Sounds like a deep cleaning if your wrapping your fists.

I just let the loofa get it.

Seriously though, neither over nor under. I usually pull out part of the roll and make origami animals and display them on the window sill. That way it livens up the room. When I'm done I just pick up a swan or elephant (depending on how much I'll need) and it gets a brown mustache.

Quote:Isn't it pronounced boday or something like that?

You can usually adjust the pressure and temperature to your liking Smile

Quote:Why would you crumple, are you 4? You savage!

I'm reliving my childhood, don't judge.

Quote:He's English...you think he'd be more civilized!! :thumbsup:

Hey, I'm civilised! I always say "pardon me" after belching in an upper class restaurant!

Quote:It was funnier the way he said it. :yes:

True story.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Probably not.  Just like he doesn't know what she uses his power tools for.   :woot:

Well..."power tool" is one of the things she calls me, sometimes even when she's not mad at me.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well..."power tool" is one of the things she calls me, sometimes even when she's not mad at me.

It doesn't count if she's laughing when she says it...

Does that "Power Tool" go Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz by any chance? :woot: :teehee:

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2016, 08:26 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:You can usually adjust the pressure and temperature to your liking Smile

Ha I had no idea, this one came out like a rocket it was to funny playing with it. Lucky for me it was a family members house so I didn't care about looking like a fool messing around with it.

Quote:Ha I had no idea, this one came out like a rocket it was to funny playing with it. Lucky for me it was a family members house so I didn't care about looking like a fool messing around with it.

My first experience with one:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/bauernhofg/status/731311497255624704'>https://twitter.com/bauernhofg/status/731311497255624704</a>

Which went much better than my second bathroom experience in that country:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/bauernhofg/status/731310856214974464'>https://twitter.com/bauernhofg/status/731310856214974464</a>