Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Here

Quote:PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange . In England , a sports team is for life !!

OK .... here's the differences 

1) England only really has 1 real sport

2) England's soccer teams have been around for 100+ years

You don't find people jumping teams that were born in a town whose teams have been in existence for a decent length of time.

Most of the fans that tend to jump around come from a city that didn't have a team in that sport or don't have a team that has been established long enough to have roots being passed down for a few generations.

The attached listing of soccer teams illustrate that most of England's teams have ~ 4 generations of existence.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fo...ear_formed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hello Jags fans,

I used to be a big fan of the Broncos, until they treated Tebow the way they did. I realized that they did that years ago but I can not root for them anymore. I started watching the way teams build and I have really enjoyed the way the Jags and the way the Cards have been building their teams. So I have have started rooting for both of them. While I never really followed the Jags after Fred Taylor was gone, I know a decent amount about their history.  But I absolutely love the way Caldwell is building this team. Just looking for a place to be able to be able to talk to some Jags Fans.
I started following the Broncos after they dumped Tebow
Blakes Life Matters

Quote: 

PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange .

You need to start following NASCAR.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Welcome! You can follow the Jags over the next 3-4 years and enjoy the upward climb then ditch us after they do something to annoy you. You're quite the loyal fan!
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Corn

Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!