Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myles Jack on special teams?

Let's go all out on the first day and see if we can blow out his knee

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And he can be our kicker on all 60+ yard field goal attempts.

Quote:Interesting...

so you really want our brand new do-it-all LB with a "time bomb" for a knee to play on what is perceived as the most dangerous plays in football. Kick returns.

It is possible to have a dumb opinion.

Why don't we throw Ramsey and Fowler on STs too. They can block punts and all sorts of stuff with their athleticism.
i wouldn't be that surprised if Ramsey is helping try and block punts. We can just agree to disagree. Again im not saying any of them should start full time. Just a few plays here and there.

Imagine Jack has 2000 snaps in him. Do we really want to waste those on special Teams?

[Image: 8d4fGoq.gif]

No

No.  Keep Jack to his core defensive duties. 

I appreciate those who have responded like adults. It was just a question.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 07:35 PM by lastonealive.)

I think it was a fair question. I'd definitely have him out there on occasion at a vital stage of a game.

Quote:I appreciate those who have responded like adults. It was just a question.
It's the message board.

What did you expect?

Quote:Just imagine his versatility on special teams, fake punt run with him,reverses, maybe a gunner, hard to say what the plan is but the kid had unlimited potential if he stays healthy.

Jalen Ramsey might perform on Special teams as a returner but honestly as weak as the team is in LB & DB depth I really would prefer neither worked on STs... personally...

Quote:I think it was a fair question. I'd definitely have him out there on occasion at a vital stage of a game.

Completely agree. People are acting like the OP asked if we can all hit Jack's knee with a bat before every game.

Quote:Completely agree. People are acting like the OP asked if we can all hit Jack's knee with a bat before every game.

.....can we?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:It's the message board.

What did you expect?
fair point.

Quote:I think it was a fair question. I'd definitely have him out there on occasion at a vital stage of a game.
exactly this. He's a game changer. Let him make plays when times are crucial.

Quote:Are we finish or are ya'll done?
Put some respek on it. 

Quote:I appreciate those who have responded like adults. It was just a question.
If you don't want stupid answers, then you should refrain from asking stupid questions.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I would question the intelligence of any coach that would allow him to play special teams. Even if didn't have the past knee problem

Quote:Just imagine his versatility on special teams, fake punt run with him,reverses, maybe a gunner, hard to say what the plan is but the kid had unlimited potential if he stays healthy.

cool idea bro.

Just imagine him blowing out his knee on the opening kickoff.  

You have to admit this wasn't the most brilliant topic -- fake punt run with him, reverses ??? It doesn't even make sense after drinking 8 shots of tequila on Cinco de Mayo.

Just imagine his versatility on special teams, fake punt run with him, reverses, maybe a gunner, hard to say what the plan is but the kid had unlimited potential if he stays healthy.