Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Our most exciting player?

On offense Arob obviously, Bortles and Yeldon which if we start using him more out of the backfield can be a great weapon. I just hope we'll run block better this year for him and Ivory.

On defense above all Jack. Jack can be our gamechanger, not only excelling in coverage but able to turn an interception in a pick 6 with his speed and his past as a RB. Good luck to the guys on the opposing offense trying to chase him down if he gets that ball in his hands.

Ramsey and Fowler are other 2 guys I'd be really excited to watch playing, but overall the entire defense and how much it is improved as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Blake Bortles. So much fun to watch a competitive QB
i'm 25 y/o and have been a jag fan all my life. wasn't really invested in the team until i got to high school but can honestly say, since i have been a fully committed fan, i have never seen a consistently competitive QB play in this town. at least not one i would keep over almost every other QB in the league, me and my friend talked about this the other day, If i were building a team to make a long term run at the playoffs and SB's, the only other QB i would consider at this point over bortles would be Rodgers and that isnt even a shoe in for me because of age. BB is the man and im stoked we got him over TB every day of the week. we truely have something special brewing here in DaBangEm and im happy to be witnessing it

Quote:Holy crap, i just did. i knew we picked up a few but i had no idea we got as many as we did. Here it the list i got, red are the one im sure are gonna make it, blue are rookies and uncolored are the ones im not sure about.

Aaron Colvin-CB
Johnathan Cyprien-S

Davon House-CB

Prince Amukamara-CB

Jalen Ramsey-CB/S

Tashaun Gipson-S

James Sample-S

Briean Boddy-Calhon-CB minnisota

Chance Casey-CB 1 year Bayor

Josh Evans-S

Dwayane Gratz-CB

Mike Hilton-CB misissippi

Josh Johnson-CB 1 year Perdue

Craig Loston-S 3 years louisiana state

Nick Marshall-CB

Demitri McCray-CB

Rashaad Reynolds-CB 2years Oregon state

Peyton Thompson-CB 2 years san jose

Jarood Wilson-S Michigan

Earl Wolff-SS 3 years NC state

i mean thats 13 CB's and 6 Safties. If McCray does make the cut he will have proved it through a gauntlet. all in all i am very happy we have as much competition as we do now.

edit:added if they were rookies and where they came from if they are new to the team. i think the rookie's have a little better odds of making the cut or at least making the practice squad, the others are going to have their work cut out for them.

Yeah, thats crazy. Heavy competition
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Jason Myers. Every kick is an adventure!

Quote:Jason Myers. Every kick is an adventure!
for every miami game winner, he has a Indy game loser. The silver lining here is that we may not have gotten Jalen Ramsey if it wasnt for him missing his game winners lol. so i guess you can thank him for that.

Bortles is probably most exciting, to me. But our offense is full of exciting players. Robinson, Hurns, Yeldon, Bortles, Thomas, potentially Lee and Greene. Greene creates excitement on special teams.

Defensively, it's Telvin, and potentially Jack, Fowler, and Ramsey. Hopefully Malik Jackson and Tashaun Gipson will make some exciting plays for us too.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Bortles is probably most exciting, to me. But our offense is full of exciting players. Robinson, Hurns, Yeldon, Bortles, Thomas, potentially Lee and Greene. Greene creates excitement on special teams.

Defensively, it's Telvin, and potentially Jack, Fowler, and Ramsey. Hopefully Malik Jackson and Tashaun Gipson will make some exciting plays for us too.
I'm stoked about our D i mean the overhaul we have had this year is unpresidented but deperatly needed.

new guys in red 

FS-Gipson
    SS-Cyprien

OLB-Jack
    MLB-POZ    OLB-Skuta

CB-
Ramesy
         Leo- Fowler
   DT-Jackson
    DT-Marks     RE-Odrick               CB- Prince  

If this ends up being the starting line up, thats 6 out of 11 guys being new, not to mention all the other picks we acquired on the DL

Currently the most exciting player is Bortles, however, I get the feeling that by mid-season we'll be saying it's Ngakoue.

'02

Henne

Quote:I'm stoked about our D i mean the overhaul we have had this year is unpresidented but deperatly needed.

new guys in red

FS-Gipson
SS-Cyprien

OLB-Jack
MLB-POZ OLB-Skuta

CB-
Ramesy
Leo- Fowler
DT-Jackson
DT-Marks RE-Odrick CB- Prince

If this ends up being the starting line up, thats 6 out of 11 guys being new, not to mention all the other picks we acquired on the DL

You forgot Telvin. I think Jack can play OTTO/SAM. Watching his youtube stuff, he can definitely play strong side and set the edge. He's built like a tank, but runs like a Gt-R.
No commercial messages in sigs

Hurns is my guy.

Quote:I'm stoked about our D i mean the overhaul we have had this year is unpresidented but deperatly needed.

new guys in red 

FS-Gipson
    SS-Cyprien

OLB-Jack
    MLB-POZ    OLB-Skuta

CB-
Ramesy
         Leo- Fowler
   DT-Jackson
    DT-Marks     RE-Odrick               CB- Prince  

Why would Skuta be in for Smith?

Quote:Why would Skuta be in for Smith?

He wouldn't be. Also, House will start no doubt.

;

;

Ivory tries hurt people when he runs. Can't wait to see him play.

I was watching Fowlers highlights again and man he is insanely quick.

Bortles and Telvin.

I'm a defense guy; love LBs. So right now, it's Telvin for me. Hopefully him and Jack! Close 2nd's would be Ramsey and Gipson.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I'm excited to see Myles Jack the most probably.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Bortles/Arob combo on offense.  Jack covers ground like no LB I've ever seen. He is going to be fun to watch.

new guys in red

FS-Gipson
SS-Cyprien

OLB-Jack
MLB-POZ OLB-Skuta

CB-
Ramesy
Leo- Fowler
DT-Jackson
DT-Marks RE-Odrick CB- Prince

Telvin Smith is our best defensive player. How could you forget him lol