Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The original jag fans please sign here..

I became a fan around 7:30pm last night.
Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I became a fan around 7:30pm last night.
^^^^^epic ^^^^

I've been a fan since 1993.

I was at Colt Fever Night back in the 80s!

Any of you old enough to know what that was?

Was Living on Leon Road in a trailer park when Jax was awarded the team. Still have my Original Logo Hat and Sweatshirt.....

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Day 1 fan. *sigh* The things I've said and done to people over the jags lol

Quote:The obvious wave of random mcdaniel bandwagon fans will be arriving in Jax soon so let's go ahead and take attendance for the true fans who put up with the non sense for so many years (SOOO MANY)

We takin roll call up in herrr lol

Who cares if people become fans? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard that you would separate original fans with bandwagon fan I mean at the end of the day, a fan is a fan regardless of how much you have put into the team financially or not. Or where you are from. But to appease the masses I have been a fan since they first were awarded a franchise.

Been a Jags fan since Brunnel did those McDonald's ads lol

Quote:Day 1 fan. *sigh* The things I've said and done to people over the jags lol
Sometimes I call my girlfriend Blake when we're doing our thing, it's cool man don't sweat it.

I was there in the old Gator Bowl for Colts fever, my family had season tickets to the Bulls, and I was part of the Touchdown Jacksonville effort before and after they got Wayne Weaver on board. Suffice to say, I've been here from the conception of professional football in this city.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I've only been a fan since 2013.

Therefore, I am beneath contempt and a miserable excuse for a human being.

Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me?

Sucks for you, you missed the last time we were actually decent (2007)

Quote:Who cares if people become fans? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard that you would separate original fans with bandwagon fan I mean at the end of the day, a fan is a fan regardless of how much you have put into the team financially or not. Or where you are from. But to appease the masses I have been a fan since they first were awarded a franchise.

Except for the fact that the bandwagon fan will be there for the good stuff, but they'll move on to the next flavor of the day when the team struggles.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I have been a fan since my wife and I moved to Jax in July 2001.  I had always said if I moved somewhere witha professional team I would adopt them as my own.  Well, I didn't just adopt them, they have slowly become my favorite team not just in football but in all sports.  Go Jags!

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I have been a fan since November 30th 1993 when we got awarded the team that I was in my front room with my mother watching the whole thing on TV
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:This is meant to be a fun thread, not a super serious thread lol.
it's neither.

Been a fan of the team since 1996-1997, but didn't become a die hard until about 2002 or 2003.

Rooting from El Paso, TX. Love my jags!
No commercial messages in sigs

I mOved here in 1994 and immediately became a community fan, meaning I wanted them to do well because I live here.

My brother in law and I ran into Kevin Hardy and TBrack at Hooters Regency about a month after they were drafted. We were all about the same age, they invited us to sit and talk for a few minutes, and we bought season tickets the next day.

Being in the north end zone for the Morton Miss and for Freddie Ts Debut Dash are some of my most cherished memories.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They got the team when I was a kid. I literally got to grow up with this team. How many people can say that about their hometown team?

Quote:it's neither.

You're neither.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:They got the team when I was a kid. I literally got to grow up with this team. How many people can say that about their hometown team?

I don't live in Jax, but same for me
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS