Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
there is 1 way

Quote:there is one way Jags can be a winning team this season. if they were to draft Fred Taylors son. team would win even with worst nfl HC. 
Do us all a favor and please stop using the New Post button.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Merril Hoge said Kelvin Taylor is the best runner he's seen in years.
Hoge is on crack.  

Scarlett and Cronkrite are better than Taylor and they were freshman last year. He's alot like Mike Gillise,good feet and vision but not a bruiser or going to break one. Can see him having the same type of career as gillise

lol

I think it's super great when people are [BLEEP] to mentally impaired members of this messageboard family.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:I think it's super great when people are [BAD WORD REMOVED] to mentally impaired members of this messageboard family.
It's not about who posts, but what is posted. If any other member would have made this topic, they would have gotten the same response.

I love Fred Taylor and I'm sure his son is a great guy but he just doesn't have the same characteristics that made his dad great.

Snow wolf has posted some peculiar threads lately. Usually his threads are all about positivity. I like those.

But who knows, maybe kelvin is a sleeper pick

I like turtles................I also think it's going to be interesting who gets more carries between Yeldon & Ivory.

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 09:22 AM by JagsorDie.)

Quote:It's not about who posts, but what is posted. If any other member would have made this topic, they would have gotten the same response.

I love Fred Taylor and I'm sure his son is a great guy but he just doesn't have the same characteristics that made his dad great.

Snow wolf has posted some peculiar threads lately. Usually his threads are all about positivity. I like those.

But who knows, maybe kelvin is a sleeper pick
when this team was terrible he was overly optimistic, but when this team actually has some potential, he's Doom and Gloom. He's just against the grain LOL

there is a reason my this. I have to walk this ladies dog in our neighboorhood,and every time i have walked her dog my sports team has lost that day. I have been haveing to walk her dog for 2 years now. every sunday when i walked her dog before the game jags lost these last 2 years.  I'm sure ill still be walking her dog his upcomeing season. The dog is cursed cause hes mean as a devil dog. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Mamma said, alligators are onery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush

Quote:no i didn't . Just rember how good his dad was. Yeldon,and Taylor would be a great rb duo. 
If the Jags draft Kelvin, who is really nothing at all like his father, it'll be a late round pick for sure. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:there is a reason my this. I have to walk this ladies dog in our neighboorhood,and every time i have walked her dog my sports team has lost that day. I have been haveing to walk her dog for 2 years now. every sunday when i walked her dog before the game jags lost these last 2 years.  I'm sure ill still be walking her dog his upcomeing season. The dog is cursed cause hes mean as a devil dog. 

snowwolf776, man oh man.

When I see a post like this in a thread like this, I start wondering if you are going off the deep end.

I know you used to be about the most positive Jag's fan out there, but lately you haven't been so positive on the Jags.

I know the last few years have made it a bit challenging to be a Jag's fan, but still, we need you to be more positive going forward.

And last but not least, this losing every Jag's game just because you walked a lady's dog might be one of the most "out there" things I have ever seen on this MB.

What kind of dog is it and what is the dog's name?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:there is a reason my this. I have to walk this ladies dog in our neighboorhood,and every time i have walked her dog my sports team has lost that day. I have been haveing to walk her dog for 2 years now. every sunday when i walked her dog before the game jags lost these last 2 years.  I'm sure ill still be walking her dog his upcomeing season. The dog is cursed cause hes mean as a devil dog. 
Wolfie, I hate to break it to you, but nothing you say, do, eat, drink, or wear, no ritual you might perform, is going to have an impact on the outcome of any game.  Walk the dog.  The Jags winning or losing won't be impacted one way or the other by doing so.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I think it's super great when people are [BAD WORD REMOVED] to mentally impaired members of this messageboard family.
Is this the case? 

Don't listen to FBT..... KILL  THE DOG !!!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:snowwolf776, man oh man.

When I see a post like this in a thread like this, I start wondering if you are going off the deep end.

I know you used to be about the most positive Jag's fan out there, but lately you haven't been so positive on the Jags.

I know the last few years have made it a bit challenging to be a Jag's fan, but still, we need you to be more positive going forward.

And last but not least, this losing every Jag's game just because you walked a lady's dog might be one of the most "out there" things I have ever seen on this MB.

What kind of dog is it and what is the dog's name?

the dog is a Bichon Frise,and the name is Simmon. 

FBT with all due respect then how come every time i walk this ladies dog the team i like in sports loses? its not just the Jags. its happening in nba,baseball as well. Goldon State is going to break 96 bulls record. I had to walk the dog the other night when memphis lost by 1 point. i was going for the grizzlies. Had to walk him when spurs played warriors in san antino the follewing night. again team i was going for lost. Again with all due respect fbt how come everytiem i walk the dog my team loses?  could my attudtuide about walking this dog have anything to do with it? or just a strange weried  condience? 

Quote:the dog is a Bichon Frise,and the name is Simmon. 

FBT with all due respect then how come every time i walk this ladies dog the team i like in sports loses? its not just the Jags. its happening in nba,baseball as well. Goldon State is going to break 96 bulls record. I had to walk the dog the other night when memphis lost by 1 point. i was going for the grizzlies. Had to walk him when spurs played warriors in san antino the follewing night. again team i was going for lost. Again with all due respect fbt how come everytiem i walk the dog my team loses?  could my attudtuide about walking this dog have anything to do with it? or just a strange weried  condience? 

I got one for you:

How come every night I drink beer, the sun comes up the next day?

the sun comeing up next day is a good thing though. What im saying is everytime i walk this dog something bad happens for me mostly in sports. I'm just saying. Maybe I'm getting to lonely,and tired of being a lone wolf. I'm wanting a girlfriend even though i know im not ready for one yet. 

Quote:the sun comeing up next day is a good thing though. What im saying is everytime i walk this dog something bad happens for me mostly in sports. I'm just saying. Maybe I'm getting to lonely,and tired of being a lone wolf. I'm wanting a girlfriend even though i know im not ready for one yet. 

I think you're plenty ready.

Quote:the dog is a Bichon Frise,and the name is Simmon.

FBT with all due respect then how come every time i walk this ladies dog the team i like in sports loses? its not just the Jags. its happening in nba,baseball as well. Goldon State is going to break 96 bulls record. I had to walk the dog the other night when memphis lost by 1 point. i was going for the grizzlies. Had to walk him when spurs played warriors in san antino the follewing night. again team i was going for lost. Again with all due respect fbt how come everytiem i walk the dog my team loses? could my attudtuide about walking this dog have anything to do with it? or just a strange weried condience?

Usually if I see something like this ^, I'll say "Prosaic, That is all".. But I'll make an exception this time.

Prosaic

Xanax

Amitriptyline

Wellbutrine

Trazodone

Nyquil

Beer

Weed

Pick one.. That is all..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]