Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most underrated Jaguar

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2016, 12:52 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Toby Gerhart - While people are quick to point out that he couldn't gain a single yard in 4 attempts down near the goal line, they fail to post the fact that he didn't lose a single yard or fumble the football during that series of carries.  

#GlassHalfFull

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Best thing about Rashad Greene is that he is a legit threat every time he receives a punt. He's not the fastest, but seems really smart back there.
That maybe be true but that punt return for a td in the Colts game he looks like he was shot out of a cannon.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Right now i would go with Telvin Smith. we all know he is good, but with the recent signings on defense, his name has been tossed around a lot less. I would also throw Ivory into the hat for similar reasons, with so many signings on the other side of the ball, he isn't talked about as frequently. He is a guy who could have a massive and immediate impact on an offense that is struggling a bit in the running game, and ultimately round this offense out to be one of the top in the league.

Quote:Toby Gerhart - While people are quick to point out that he couldn't gain a single yard in 4 attempts down near the goal line, they fail to post the fact that he didn't lose a single yard or fumble the football during that series of carries.  

#GlassHalfFull
Excellent point, certainly a silver lining. Maybe if we had put someone bigger and more unless at their natural position in front of him, he would have pushed for a half of a yard.

Quote:I'd say either Toby Gerhart or Denard Robinson...
rewatched some games from last year recently and denard robinson can tear off some good runs.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:Toby Gerhart - While people are quick to point out that he couldn't gain a single yard in 4 attempts down near the goal line, they fail to post the fact that he didn't lose a single yard or fumble the football during that series of carries.  

#GlassHalfFull
The only thing is, Gerhart is not a Jaguar!

Miller III, Cann, and Parnell.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Tyler Shatley and Nick Marshall
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

#GlassHalfFull
Leave it to Gene Smith to cut our best player. Wow.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Miller III, Cann, and Parnell.

That would make up my list.

Telvin Smith is like 1 of 3 Jaguars that gets mentioned outside of the Jax area, I wouldn't say him at all.

Poz... he's been a very good MILB that most teams wouldve loved to have.. while he is aging and injured the last two seasons...  Jag fans are always quick to trash him.. not the coaches they know he's got skills...

On that note DeForest Buckner might get drafted to play MILB... Rumor i had read...

Roy Miller is underrated by fans but he too is getting old...

I think CB House should get a bit more love... he played good this year.

GM Dave Caldwell showed interest in QB Dak Prescott??? Weird right

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/d...id=2555260

Blake Bortles, Davon House.

Blake absolutely SHATTERS every passing record in the franchise's 20 year history and people talk about him like it is still unknown if we have a franchise quarterback or not.

He is massively, crazily taken for granted.

He (Blake) certainly got more attention after this last season!

If he doesn't go to the ProBowl this year, let it be because he's in the SuperBowl...

Ill go with Davon House. Simple fact is he broken our pass break up record and played outstanding in the last 6 games with tough match-ups.

Or M. Lewis still best blocking TE in the game.

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Bryan Walters and Ryan Davis
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Most underrated? Probably Marquise Lee. Think about it. Had he been able to stay healthy would we currently have Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson? Maybe, maybe not. Hurns was given more playing time and oppurtunity to showcase his ability because Lee was getting hurt early on and often. He's kind of a blessing in disguise really. Now hopefully entering his third year he can stay healthy and be that speed threat from the slot and relief man for the Allen brothers.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Outside of JAX, LINDER/TELVIN.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Telvin isn't flying under the radar buy he's playing better than most recognize. He good.

I like roy miller too.

Quote:The only thing is, Gerhart is not a Jaguar!

Once a Jag, always a Jag.

That's like saying Boselli's not a Jag.  Sure, he was slightly less effective during his tenure here BUT his impact will never be forgotten.

Quote:Bryan Walters and Ryan Davis

Did we resign Walters? Dude was balling when given the opportunity