Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ted Cruz in a HUGE position in Utah

It will be humorous if Kasich prevents Lyin' Ted from getting 50% in UT.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It seems that right now he is polling high enough to take all, or at least the majority of Utah's delegates tomorrow.

If polling is correct, Cruz can actually win enough votes to take all of the state's delegates and put a serious dent in Trump's chances.

Add in the fact that Mitt Romney has been calling for people to back Cruz in the state.  Even though Romney doesn't outright endorse Trump, he does have a lot of influence in the state.  Also, the state's republican leadership is backing Cruz including the Governor.

A few interesting quotes from the article.

I can see this being the beginning of a trend.

Even if Cruz wins Utah it is only 40 delegates and it isn't a winner-take-all state so some of those will still go to Trump ...

meanwhile Trump has an estimated 755 delegates to Cruz's 425.

Look Mitt Romney being a Mormon and Rubio being a former Mormon & also having tons of political family in the state of Utah goes against Trump.T

hat being said while Trump will most likely lose Utah to Cruz, he will still win over Hilary in a general election.

Update:

Okay so Cruz did a little better than I had expected in Utah and it was a winner-take-most in which he wind up getting all of the delegates because he won so much of the popular vote in Utah.

It still won't effect the fact that Trump will be the nominee in November all the people in Utah that voted for Cruz will come over to Trump when looking at Hilary Clinton as the only other option.

Quote:Update:

Okay so Cruz did a little better than I had expected in Utah and it was a winner-take-most in which he wind up getting all of the delegates because he won so much of the popular vote in Utah.

It still won't effect the fact that Trump will be the nominee in November all the people in Utah that voted for Cruz will come over to Trump when looking at Hilary Clinton as the only other option.

When the most effective political advertisement in a state is "[BLEEP]-shaming" (in this case, Melania is being "[BLEEP]-shamed" for posing as a model in GQ), you know you have no chance and the most evangelical candidate will win.

Lyin' Ted said he had nothing to do with the attack ad on Melania posing for GQ. Yes, that is believable. 

Quote:Lyin' Ted said he had nothing to do with the attack ad on Melania posing for GQ. Yes, that is believable. 

Are you telling me that the candidates actually communicate with their super pacs? But that is illegal! Politicians never do anything illegal!

He should have denounced that super pac for using Trump's family members in a negative attack ad (I actually found it positive, but Mormon voters have a different view on what is positive).

In other news, Lyin' Ted is up to more sleazy tactics, this time against the Kasich campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...rk-ballot/

His "presidential" reaction to Brussels is to patrol Muslim neighborhoods in America.  

"Don't worry about that whole 'freedom of religion' thing..  have you heard this tale from Dr. Seuss?"

Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016, 09:29 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Are you telling me that the candidates actually communicate with their super pacs? But that is illegal! Politicians never do anything illegal!

He should have denounced that super pac for using Trump's family members in a negative attack ad (I actually found it positive, but Mormon voters have a different view on what is positive).

In other news, Lyin' Ted is up to more sleazy tactics, this time against the Kasich campaign.

I learned at a very young age you can never trust a guy who eats his own boogers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CgcGQYWns4

I do however find it funny that Kasich slid under the radar for so long because nobody cared or saw him as an actual threat, and now that he isn't immune to Lyin' Ted's sleazy games, he is calling foul. 

The Bush family is behind Cruz.  What does that tell you?

The OP's expression this morning when he read the paper about Cruz' dominant win in UT.

[Image: ted-cruz.jpg?w=490]

Quote:if by greatest you mean creepiest

dude's a creep. only creeps vote for this creep.
Would that mean liars and those who should be in prison vote for Hillary?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Would that mean liars and those who should be in prison vote for Hillary?

not really liars, just really really sad.  they'd drive off a cliff if CNN said it was good for their health

Quote:[Image: ted-cruz.jpg?w=490]

Bean..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Are you telling me that the candidates actually communicate with their super pacs? But that is illegal! Politicians never do anything illegal!

Did you bother reading the article that you posted, or just the headline?

From the article.

Quote: 

Sam Nunberg—a New York Republican who previously advised Donald Trump’s campaign and is now unaffiliated but attended the Cruz meeting in Manhattan—told Breitbart News that Cruz didn’t say what Picket reported he said, or at least not in that context.

So who is lying?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.