Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is the pick at 5 based on FA

1) Myles Jack

2) Noah Spence

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jack or Ramsey, still

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 11:47 PM by Eric1.)

It's still Bosa, Jack or Ramsey, but if it's not Bosa, they better find a way to get Spence without giving up the farm.

edit: To piggy back on the OP question, say we go Jack #1. Who's most likely to fall too our pick in round 2 and who would you prefer out of the guys below?

Shaq Lawson

Emmanuel Ogbah

Noah Spence

Kevin Dodd

Quote:I think Spence could be absolutely vicious on this D.

No team showed up at his Pro day

Could we get him in 2nd?

No way I day

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 12:28 AM by wg171.)

Still think it's Ramsey, Jack or Bosa

Unfortunately, CB DE and LB are still needs. Interior lineman as well

San Diego takes one (unless they reach for Stanley), Dallas takes one and the Jags take the one remaining

Vernon Hargreaves looked Awesome at the combine. has great ball skills and was more explosive in his lower body than expected! A true Cover corner!

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 12:30 AM by Predator.)

Even with Fowler, we need another edge rusher badly. I think it's Bosa.

Vh3 in Rd 1

Spence in Rd 2
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:It's still Bosa, Jack or Ramsey, but if it's not Bosa, they better find a way to get Spence without giving up the farm.

edit: To piggy back on the OP question, say we go Jack #1. Who's most likely to fall too our pick in round 2 and who would you prefer out of the guys below?

Shaq Lawson

Emmanuel Ogbah

Noah Spence

Kevin Dodd

Shaq then Spence

Someone who can rotate at LEO. Don't care who. 

Myles Jack.
Shock the world

Can we stop Talking Noah Spence, No Bend, No motor, with character issues. People talking second round after interviews at the combine! Bosa, Ramsey, Jack, hargreaves is The best Pure cover guy with awesome ball skills and has above average twitch and better lower body explosion then everyone thought!

Quote:Can we stop Talking Noah Spence, No Bend, No motor, with character issues. People talking second round after interviews at the combine! Bosa, Ramsey, Jack, hargreaves is The best Pure cover guy with awesome ball skills and has above average twitch and better lower body explosion then everyone thought!

Totally disagree on the no bend, no motor part.

Dude was making the senior bowl look easy. He's just a complete mystery in terms of his character and commitment to the NFL.
Shock the world

I can respect people who want Spence. He's a good player.

I just simply can't fathom why people want Spence at #5 with all the defensive talent that'll still be on the board at that spot.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Ramsey at corner.

Quote:Totally disagree on the no bend, no motor part.

Dude was making the senior bowl look easy. He's just a complete mystery in terms of his character and commitment to the NFL.

Pretty Easy to find a good motor with all your money on the line and Coaches looking to draft you. Looked really plain and didn't test well at combine on field or in interviews. Not one coach or Gm present at his pro day. has had major off field issues. 

I trust Mike Manock's word. Ill take floyd from Georgia over Spence at this point. Best bender in the draft. but still not with the 5th. Still like Ramsey and Hargreaves the most

I think bosa will be there and is the most likely pick. A sleeper pick is the OT from notre dame

I think it's all open at this point, we have more holes than we hoped after the first day of FA (let's see what happens today), so we could go in several directions.

I'd still go with Myles Jack right now both because he's possibly my favourite player right now in the draft and because at LB we are really thin and need upgrade.

Quote:Gotta be Jack or Bosa

That is what a lot of the mock drafts show, but do you really want to draft a LB that had that serious of an injury at #5 overall? ???  That is a head scratchier to me, because it seems like a big leap of faith for any team to make...

Bosa wasn't as fast as many had thought in the combine, but I could see him going #5 especially if you move Odrick inside (DT) with Marks or in rotation hoping that Fowler Jr provides your LEO or put him in rotation with Johnson or put Johnson inside as DT should Marks still be injured...

Makes way more sense to me (IMO) to draft CB Vernon Hargreaves if Jalen Ramsey is gone at #5 to help House out though..

Quote:I think it's all open at this point, we have more holes than we hoped after the first day of FA (let's see what happens today), so we could go in several directions.

I'd still go with Myles Jack right now both because he's possibly my favourite player right now in the draft and because at LB we are really thin and need upgrade.

I agree with that. 

What would be really nice would be if we could trade down a few spots and pick up an extra 2nd round pick and spend it on an OG.   OGs are usually a bargain in the later 2nd or early 3rd round.