Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Branch on Twitter: "Hahahahaha"

Quote:Impossible to tell the context, so I'm not going to rip him.
Agreed...  I'll also wait to belittle him. Oh Wait, I don't belittle any player...

Oh Well...   :whistling:

NH3...

"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure if the tweets related but Branch always came across as very arrogant.

He's laughing at the rest of the NFL for not signing Malik.. obviously 

Why is he talking like he is still part of the team.  Isn't he due a release?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Why is he talking like he is still part of the team.  Isn't he due a release?
he's a free agent and obviously not apart of the future plans here. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: branch_windmill.gif]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:With Branch welcoming him to the Jags hit squad, is he assuming he is coming back?
He took Dave's, "Don't call us, we'll call you," to mean that he should expect a call.

I'm not sure about the signing because Malik Jackson wasn't a name I saw in that the Super Bowl or heard through out the season. Over paid??? 

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 10:40 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:I'm not sure about the signing because Malik Jackson wasn't a name I saw in that the Super Bowl or heard through out the season. Over paid??? 

[Image: 29XYmgE.gif?noredirect]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'm not sure about the signing because Malik Jackson wasn't a name I saw in that the Super Bowl or heard through out the season. Over paid???

Which season and Super Bowl did you watch? What year is this? Am I dreaming? I'm dreaming, aren't I?

with so many people roasting Branch, feels like im talkin to a burning bush.....

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Olivier Vernon = Andre Branch.  A DE who needs an inside push from other players to flush the QB into his arms.  Has real trouble beating OT's 1-on-1. 

I'm telling you guys we should just sign The Windmill for $2 mil a year and forget about giving Vernon $18 mil a year.  They're the same player.  I hope I'm wrong, but...

Quote:Olivier Vernon = Andre Branch.  A DE who needs an inside push from other players to flush the QB into his arms.  Has real trouble beating OT's 1-on-1. 

I'm telling you guys we should just sign The Windmill for $2 mil a year and forget about giving Vernon $18 mil a year.  They're the same player.  I hope I'm wrong, but...
First of all Branch couldnt even sniff 10 sacks.

Vernon has already done that and is younger.

Vernon to Giants. 

Sign The Windmill Cheap.  Everyone else is $10 mil+ and Not Worth It.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 06:21 PM by SpeedyG.)

At this point even Windmill ain't gonna come cheap. That's why he's laughing in that tweet.

I see it as him laughing at himself knowing that he's not coming back.

'02

I actually want branch back for a reasonable deal

He did have the defensive play of the year in 2015. Brancher was the spark to an historic explosion of points vs the Colts. 

Me watching the lack of phone calls to Branch's agent, "Hahahahahaha."

At this rate we may re-sign him for the veteran minimum.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Bash Brancher all you want but he will be our main pass rusher again this year. I predict he competes his tail off and gets 12 sacks #hitsquad
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!