Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official AFC Championship Game Thread***

Quote:Only way Broncos win is through defensive scores

And the offense. They can't win with only defensive touchdowns.

IIRC Denver leads the NFL in that category.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Denver's been riding that defense. I can't wait to watch the game and see if the Broncos D has another tough performance in them.

Hopefully this Winterstorm "Jonas" doesn't knock out power in my area tomorrow around game-time!

Quote:So why did you start your post with a comment about wanting the Chiefs to win just to have new blood in the playoffs?

Because last week I wanted the Chiefs to win. 

This week I want the Patriots to win.  The Broncos aren't "new" blood.  That no longer matters.

don't care not watching.  I've seen this game enough and it bores me everytime

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Denver's been riding that defense. I can't wait to watch the game and see if the Broncos D has another tough performance in them.

Hopefully this Winterstorm "Jonas" doesn't knock out power in my area tomorrow around game-time!

That would be awful. Good thing New England is on the road for this one.

NFL analysts seem to agree the Broncos were just taking advantage of Patriots injuries in Week 12. Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola were out. Dont'a Hightower was injured early in the game. Guess who is back in the lineup for New England.

On the other hoof, the Broncos will be tackling backup running backs. Steven Jackson and James White did not get many carries against the Chiefs.

where is the official thread?

Quote:Where is the official thread?

You just posted in it.

It is finally Game Day on the East Coast! There is a good chance this will be your last opportunity to root against Peyton Manning if you still hate him. Of course I hope it's not. GO BRONCOS!

Go Pats, hopefully Brady can get another ring this year. 

Less than an hour before kickoff. GO BRONCOS!

Go, any one playing jughead!! 

Pats - 27

Broncos - 24

I hope. 

Quote:Go, any one playing jughead!! 

Pats - 27

Broncos - 24

I hope. 

That score would not surprise me. I hope if the Patriots do win, it is not by a bigger margin than that.

I want the Broncos to win but the Patriots would make a better super bowl.

Quote:I want the Broncos to win but the Patriots would make a better super bowl.

I know what you mean. But I see it this way for teams I root for: It would be better to play in the Super Bowl and lose than not play in the Super Bowl.

I visited Denver last weekend.  The Denver fans are split on Brock V. Peyton...  Some thing Brock is the better option, but some still want Manning.  And it's almost a 50/50 split from what I could tell.

If you guys watched last weeks game, Manning did OK.  It was those dang dropped that killed them.  They looked like the Denver CSIII/MSW's

Quote:Go, any one playing jughead!! 

Pats - 27

Broncos - 24

I hope. 

Oh god,. I hope not.  The Brady ball jockey's would be so insufferable...  

Quote:I visited Denver last weekend.  The Denver fans are split on Brock V. Peyton...  Some thing Brock is the better option, but some still want Manning.  And it's almost a 50/50 split from what I could tell.

If you guys watched last weeks game, Manning did OK.  It was those dang dropped that killed them.  They looked like the Denver CSIII/MSW's

In Week 12 Jon Gruden said receivers dropped balls because of communication issues with Brock Osweiler. Last week, Phil Simms blamed them on the weather. NFL.com blames them on Peyton having a weak arm.

Quote:In Week 12 Jon Gruden said receivers dropped balls because of communication issues with Brock Osweiler. Last week, Phil Simms blamed them on the weather. NFL.com blames them on Peyton having a weak arm.

LOL, from watching last week...  It had to do with the fact that the Denver WRs have stone hands.  All the drops were right in the hands of the WRs...

Go Brady !

G
O
B
R
O
N
C
O
S
!