Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady vs Manning

Cards for me.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I just can't wait until these guys leave the NFL. It's effectively been Manning vs Brady vs Roethlisberger for most of the last 2 decades. 13 out of the last 15 superbowls have featured one of those 3 guys. I'm honestly tired of it.

I couldn't write it better. I'm in total agreement.

Quote:I just can't wait until these guys leave the NFL. It's effectively been Manning vs Brady vs Roethlisberger for most of the last 2 decades. 13 out of the last 15 superbowls have featured one of those 3 guys. I'm honestly tired of it.

Those days will be over soon, very soon.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I said it early in the season and I stand by saying that the cards are the team to beat.

I saw where Las Vegas had the Cards as the favorite to win the SB, even though Carson Palmer's win over the Packers was his first playoff win.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Above all, I want the Cardinals to win it. Nice Guy Larry deserves a ring more than anyone left in the playoffs right now.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Above all, I want the Cardinals to win it. Nice Guy Larry deserves a ring more than anyone left in the playoffs right now.

Thomas Davis is also very deserving

This weekend everyone I wanted to win lost Sad

I don't like Denver and Kubiak at all.

I don't like the Pats and Belicheat. I don't like their throne of ease.

I don't like Cam Newton's antics.  They are our expansion rivals and I just don't like them.

I'll have to go with the Cards it would seem.

Honestly for Manning v Brady, this could be very interesting depending on the conditions.  The Denver defense could harass Brady and make him look average.  This could be the year that the messing around and not getting home field advantage bites the Pats.

And in other news...   It is shocking that the same Panthers team we saw in week one has one loss this year.  Never saw it coming.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Thomas Davis is also very deserving

And Steven Jackson
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I can't stand Cam Newton, anyone else winning I wouldn't care, but I don't want to see a guy that makes such a tool of himself as doing the superman shirt pull on a TD when his team is down by 30 points winning any Superbowls.

Quote:I can't stand Cam Newton, anyone else winning I wouldn't care, but I don't want to see a guy that makes such a tool of himself as doing the superman shirt pull on a TD when his team is down by 30 points winning any Superbowls.

You sound like you're a ton of fun.

He did that one time in 2012. Time to let it go. If that's really why you hate them then it's really you who has the problem

Quote:You sound like you're a ton of fun.

He did that one time in 2012. Time to let it go. If that's really why you hate them then it's really you who has the problem

Yeah yeah, I'm not entitled to have my own feelings on the matter. Thanks for the dime store psychoanalysis, Sigmund.

I'm in the minority that really likes Tom Brady, so I hope he gets another ring. He's always been better than Peyton.

If not Brady then I hope Larry Fitz wins it.

Quote:Yeah yeah, I'm not entitled to have my own feelings on the matter. Thanks for the dime store psychoanalysis, Sigmund.

Of course you are. Just like I'm allowed to point out that hating a QB for acting immaturely one time your years ago when she was 22 is pathetic

Quote:Yeah yeah, I'm not entitled to have my own feelings on the matter. Thanks for the dime store psychoanalysis, Sigmund.

Of course you are. Just like I'm allowed to point out that hating a QB for acting immaturely one time your years ago when she was 22 is pathetic

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 10:33 AM by ZNation484.)

Of course you are. Just like I'm allowed to point out that hating a QB for acting immaturely one time four years ago when he was 22 is pathetic

I actually hate the Panthers, but love Cam.

Why get mad at Brady for being great, get mad at everyone else for not keeping him out the playoffs.

Quote:Of course you are. Just like I'm allowed to point out that hating a QB for acting immaturely one time your years ago when she was 22 is pathetic

There's so much wrong with this post it's hard to even start.

The Panthers have been irrelevant as much as the Jags have their entire existence. I can see why you would hate them.

Quote:There's so much wrong with this post it's hard to even start.

Just tell us the real reason you hate him.

Spoiler: we already know