Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF's Top 10 Defensive Free Agents

I think we go after Berry/Gipson hardcore.

And Vernon/Curry as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I would love Jenkins in gold and black!

Von Miller will stay in Denver.

Wilkerson may be an option since they drafted a DT.

But I want Eric Berry over all of them.

Ugh. It's TEAL and black. TEAL!!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Ugh. It's TEAL and black. TEAL!!

Thatsa paddling.

Quote:Mike Daniels too

You can cross that one off your list. He signed a 4 year deal with the Packers.

Quote:How funny if we took Mack and Gipson away from Cleveland?
You seriously don't want them. I have been watching the Browns all season. Mack has been getting bulldozed and Gipson is having a down year.

Quote:You seriously don't want them. I have been watching the Browns all season. Mack has been getting bulldozed and Gipson is having a down year.

Gipson off year is still better than Sergio/Evans
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Bills fans seem to think that Mario Williams wont't be sticking around after this year. Sign him up Caldwell.

Quote:Gipson off year is still better than Sergio/Evans
No it actually isn't haha. He is starting to become injury prone and even when healthy he is getting burned. Berry all day.

Von Miller isn't hitting FA

I like the Jaguars chances of getting a couple of top free agents. Right now, they are a team on the rise with a player's coach playing in a state with low taxes and nice weather. It would help if they could continue their momentum by winning 2 of their last 3 games. Of course, the bottom line is which team offers the most money and the Jaguars are in a great situation with the salary cap.

That being said, Irvin would be my first target. He's already familiar with Gus and is in the prime of his career. He would upgrade the Otto position and is a versatile player. I'd also go after one of the cornerbacks from the Rams. They may not keep both Johnson and Jenkins. Both are solid players and either would solidify the corner position. Free safety is a big need, but they may have to address that in the draft since Weddle is too old, Berry won't leave K.C. and apparently Gipson has had a poor year and may not be worth the contract he'll be seeking.  If Jaylen Ramsay is off the board in the first round, Darian Thompson seems like a good fit in the 2nd.

Quote:Bills fans seem to think that Mario Williams wont't be sticking around after this year. Sign him up Caldwell.

This type player will be a must for us. Clemons and Branch are gone. We need a veteran at Leo

If we land Eric Berry, I think we would instantly be a top 15 defense.

If we draft a lock down corner, with Berry I think we would be a top 10-12 defense.

If Fowler becomes a double digit sack machine, and Marks returns to form, with a CB in the draft, and Eric Berry...I think we could be a top 6-10 defense.

Telvin Smith is playing like Ray Lewis and I think he is an All Pro in 2016.

If we sign Mario Williams and pick up more defense in the draft, this team could win a Super Bowl.

Von Miller, Muhammad Wilkerson, Mario Williams, Eric Berry, Tashaun Gipson, Rashad Johnson, Janoris Jenkins.

Quote:This type player will be a must for us. Clemons and Branch are gone. We need a veteran at Leo

Yeah even with Fowler back and a high pick hopefully coming in, we still need a good 3 or 4 new pass rushers on Dline.

If the Jaguars have a chance at signing Josh Norman CB from the Panthers they should take it.  They have the cap space, and with Borltes & the Allen Co. & JT & TJ the offense combined with $ and knowing Fowler & Marks will be back might be enough to sway him towards the Jaguars if he gets a SB ring this year... and the Panthers cant pay him and others seeking money...

Quote:.. and the Panthers cant pay him and others seeking money...

Huh? What do you mean by this?

Quote:Von Miller, Muhammad Wilkerson, Mario Williams, Eric Berry, Tashaun Gipson, Rashad Johnson, Janoris Jenkins.
who needs the draft lol

Quote:Huh? What do you mean by this?
He believes the Panthers won't pay Norman and anyone else also coming up for contract.

But Norman should be a top priority of theirs, i think. And could always be tagged.

Quote:He believes the Panthers won't pay Norman and anyone else also coming up for contract.

But Norman should be a top priority of theirs, i think. And could always be tagged.

Yup, Norman isn't going anywhere.

Quote:He believes the Panthers won't pay Norman and anyone else also coming up for contract.

He said Panthers CANT pay him not WONT pay him....that's why I was asking what he meant. Two different statements there.