Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurns Cleared

Quote:No but to have another concussion in a short period of time can legitimately end a person's career.

Really?  And a second concussion next year wouldn't do the same?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

IR for concussions now? Buuuwwwwwaaaaa!!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:There is no point of risking futher injury. He had a bad concussion. The season is over, we dont want another Laurent Robinson on our hands.

Gus still needs two more wins to ensure his job is secure.

'02

Hurns is playing. He would hold the sprinkles ransom to make sure of it.

Hopefully he gets to 1000 yards. He deserves it.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Wouldn't risk it with the defense stinking things up and Blake still over throwing guys and getting them smashed when they try to go up and get it.
What are you mad about? Blake is our qb so do us a favor and get over it or don't post here again because you're clearly trolling at this point. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

You couldn't keep Hurns off the field if you tried. The guy has played injured all season and all by his own choice.

Let him get his 1k. Then send him off to surgery and let him heal up. Kids banged up but he's itching for that record, you can tell. It'd give a couple more games for lee to play for a starting job at least.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 06:57 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:There's no such thing as a "bad" concussion. Concussions stopped being grading by severity years ago when doctors realized it didn't make sense. If he's cleared he's good to go.

Wrong. All concussions are bad. If there was no such thing as a bad concussion, it must be good to have one.

Quote:Gus still needs two more wins to ensure his job is secure.

Uh OH

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:There is no point of risking futher injury. He had a bad concussion. The season is over, we dont want another Laurent Robinson on our hands.

We should just forfeit the rest of the season so nobody else is at risk of injury. 

Quote:So...what...if we wait until next year the concussion never happened?

You're wasting your time trying to apply logic here.  He's allergic.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Really?  And a second concussion next year wouldn't do the same?

Bklyn is an expert when it comes to dain bramage.  He's like a doctor or something.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Wrong. All concussions are bad. If there was no such thing as a bad concussion, it must be good to have one.

JDub strikes again!

Huh

Quote:Wrong. All concussions are bad. If there was no such thing as a bad concussion, it must be good to have one.

Nothing you say ever makes sense. I said there is no grading of concussions and all are considered the same severity. Of course concussions are bad I never said they weren't.

We scored 39 with just ARob, Lee, Greene, and JT out there, we don't really need Hurns to come back this week. With that said, the man wants to play and you can't stop him from doing so. We probably won't with this putrid defense, but there is a chance we can still get to the playoffs with the way our offense is playing. Colts will have Whitehurst more than likely, Falcons are in the biggest slump (we'll let them get back to form), Saints will be difficult with Brees but our offense should massacre their defense, and the Texans would be the game that decides it all. 

Play him until all of our chances are gone.

Do you really think Gus's job is in danger if he loses the rest of his games? I don't. My guess is that Khan has already decided to keep him.

Please don't derail this thread, or I may have to slap you with a warning...

On topic:  The dude takes the hardest hits on the team, it seems like.  I'm glad he's been cleared to play.  But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned for his long term health.  I'll be holding by breath on almost every throw going his way.  I just want him to stay healthy.

Lol @ people saying to IR him when a doctor has cleared him to play. We are still in the playoff picture until we ain't.

Not to mention Hurts is going to get paid this coming offseason.

He is going for 1,000 yards. And once he does, he is going to force the Jags to lock him down for the next 5 years. Which I'm OK with. Not bad for an undrafted rookie.

You play to win the game. Ain't nobody trying to IR one of our best players.

4 games left. Anything can happen, we got games to win!

Quote:Please don't derail this thread, or I may have to slap you with a warning...

On topic: The dude takes the hardest hits on the team, it seems like. I'm glad he's been cleared to play. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned for his long term health. I'll be holding by breath on almost every throw going his way. I just want him to stay healthy.

Do you do this with every NFL player or just Hurns.

Quote:Nothing you say ever makes sense. I said there is no grading of concussions and all are considered the same severity. Of course concussions are bad I never said they weren't.

I knew what you meant and was just being technical.

Quote:Do you really think Gus's job is in danger if he loses the rest of his games? I don't. My guess is that Khan has already decided to keep him.

You don't need to guess. Shad Khan already said it.