Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wiz over the head snap

Quote:Why on Earth would any center make a bad snap on purpose????????????????

Because he hates Gus.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Because he hates Gus.

Suddenly I find him to be much more likable and sympathetic.

Jags are going to be drafting linemen next spring. It won't be exciting... but it's necessary.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

The the snap that was 15 feet in the air was Gus fault.  Yes fire Gus.  lol

Lol at the people who want to keep Wiz. He can easily be upgraded.

Quote:Jags are going to be drafting linemen next spring. It won't be exciting... but it's necessary.

That would be exciting to me.. God knows we need em..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Why would add so many question marks...keyboard stuck?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Lol at the people who want to keep Wiz. He can easily be upgraded.

This.

Wiz gets powned in the run game and now he loses a game bc he can't snap a shotgun.

He will be upgraded.

Quote:Because he hates Gus.

I asked about the player, not the poster.

He picked up the Titans defence on his fantasy team.

Alex Mack has not been the same since his injury and Wiz should be re-signed because at a minimum, he provides depth at C/G.  The draft is full of interior O-linemen this year so I could easily see the Jags using a mid-round pick on a draft and develop prospect at C. 

I wonder if Mack has really regressed or if he's just over Cleveland. Could be he needs more time to get over the injury.

It's an interesting situation since he's pretty much ours for the taking considering he signed our offer sheet last time.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hey, it's not easy snapping the ball 2 feet over the head of a 6'-5" qb.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 02:22 PM by Dumptruck.)

Quote:I wonder if Mack has really regressed or if he's just over Cleveland. Could be he needs more time to get over the injury.

It's an interesting situation since he's pretty much ours for the taking considering he signed our offer sheet last time.
Watch the games. If his plan is to look like a scrub to hurt his contract negotiations then mission accomplished. He had a chance to get traded but wouldn't waive his no trade clause.

He is getting muscled around and has had to have Greco assist him on blocks. That was completely unheard of pre-injury.

What's even worse than committing one of the worst snaps in NFL history is the fact that he had to ask Bortles what happened and look at the video board to see how bad it was.

Quote:Watch the games. If his plan is to look like a scrub to hurt his contract negotiations then mission accomplished. He had a chance to get traded but wouldn't waive his no trade clause.

He is getting muscled around and has had to have Greco assist him on blocks. That was completely unheard of pre-injury.

Gotcha, I'm not sure I want to subject myself to watching Cleveland lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:This guy is aweful.

Can't block or snap.

At least he can spell.