Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How frustrated are you?

Quote:I've given up on the season. Excited about some of our young offensive players though.

If we can even get a top 15 defense we will be contending for playoffs next year.

That's the thing; we shouldn't have to give up; the Jags had so much good fortune in terms of a horrible division, catching teams down on their luck etc and the coaches couldn't take advantage of it. And Gus had the audacity to say we were built. We expected losing the past two seasons; this should have been the season to take a step forward and by that I mean 7-9/8-8 not playoffs. It sucks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ive been frustrated for years with this team. It's just one more game where they made stupid mistakes to shoot themselves in the foot.

Quote:Never eat your feelings.
 Or "east" them.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

And Gabbert just showed why he was horrible; because of the freakin Jaguars organization

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 05:24 PM by B-SMOOTH.)

Quote:Not at all. We have decent draft position.

Very talented pieces on offense. We have pieces that a good defensive mind can use.

If khan can land a great coaching staff I think we own a playoff spot next year. Very talented team imo.
i agree with your assessment. my source of frustration(maybe despair is an even better word) comes form the fact that Kahn seems intent on keeping this coach around for another season.

He is NOT the answer.

Quote:And Gabbert just showed why he was horrible; because of the freakin Jaguars organization

They've got a better HC.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That's the thing; we shouldn't have to give up; the Jags had so much good fortune in terms of a horrible division, catching teams down on their luck etc and the coaches couldn't take advantage of it. And Gus had the audacity to say we were built. We expected losing the past two seasons; this should have been the season to take a step forward and by that I mean 7-9/8-8 not playoffs. It sucks

Oh I completely agree man. We should be over .500 if we didn't blow so many games. Really frustrating, the talent is here on offense. And the schedule was not difficult this year.

We could easily be leading the AFC South right now. Easily. The pieces are in place. We have a terrible head coach, an even worse defensive coordinator and a kicker who's a better player for the other team than he is for us. We have no consistent pass rush despite throwing tons of money at the defensive line. We're not a bad team, we're just awful at a few key spots and we have a coaching staff that couldn't gameplan it's way out of a paper bag. I am extremely frustrated by that.

Quote: They've got a better HC.

Exactly. He languished here under Mularkey and Gus

Quote:WE NEED A NEW HEAD COACH

Yes, please

Quote:Exactly. He languished here under Mularkey and Gus

Imagine having a real head coach here...  Just imagine.  Miracles...  miracles my friends

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 05:27 PM by Buccal_Up.)

Jason Myers really [BAD WORD REMOVED] us today - time to recruit from our sibling team Fulham FC

Wiz had that terrible snap that changed the momentum I feel

Defense is non-existent except for when they get called for penalties

Quote:Imagine having a real head coach here...  Just imagine.  Miracles...  miracles my friends
Hue Jackson or Greg Roman please.

I hope Sean Payton gets the can and we go after him HARD.

Quote:Hue Jackson or Greg Roman please.
hugh yes, Roman nah

Quote:I hope Sean Payton gets the can and we go after him HARD.
let Payton go to the fish. We don't need him here. Besides, that egomaniac would never be able to work with Caldwell

Gus handled the timeouts great. Missing extra points and playing two hand touch on the QB and TE cost us the game.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 05:41 PM by Ringo.)

How frustrated? Jesus mother piss piss.

This minion dwarf kicker that Caldwell said would have " growing pains" ( can't beat the pun or irony) has cost the team a shot at the playoffs.

Our defensive minded coach has a defense that is truly offensive.

I half way still supported Gus. I can't anymore... This loss was one of the worst.

I did feel Mularkey got a raw deal here, so him giving Khan a .. Howdoya like me now mother piss seems like justice for him.

Indoor practice field and an Amphitheatre should really help next year.

Any bets Khan keeps the blown up Gus bus parked outside The Bank next year? He ain't goin no where. Why? I don't know. Maybe he's got some pics of Tony in some funky leathers.
Blakes Life Matters

Being a well seasoned Jaguars fan, I'm not all that upset about this really. I've more or less come to terms with what the Jags are and with what I can expect of them this season. I'm not shocked at all that we lost to a 2-8 (now, thanks to us, a 3-8 team). Bortles didn't throw an interception today and threw a bunch of touch downs passes. A. Rob is the first Jag since Jimmy Smith to pass 1,000 yards receiving. We've gone through a bunch of receivers to find this guy. Amazing, that a team could set those records in one game... and yet still lose.

Which I guess tells us all just how epic-ally bad our defense played today at times. And Jason Myers lived right up to my expectations of him as well. We reached the end of the game with no time outs left to stop the clock and give us a chance once again too. Thanks G-man!

So this turned into a battle of two teams with bad defenses which explains the high scoring.

Really, what's to get upset about?

Quote:i agree with your assessment. my source of frustration(maybe despair is an even better word) comes form the fact that Kahn seems intent on keeping this coach around for another season.

He is NOT the answer.
I think about that every time I think about the Jaguars. Guaranteed losing season next year. I can't do 4 years of this trash of a coach.