Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We owe Bortles a lineman

The only one that can get consistent pressure on the QB is Sen'Derrick. I have no doubt that Fowler will tear it up out there, but what if the kid gets hurt again? Or Marks? We have to draft more pass rushers over anything else. Although I think getting Hargreaves or Ramsey is the #1 priority in the 1st round. You just can't give up both of those players if you have the chance to get them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The only one that can get consistent pressure on the QB is Sen'Derrick. I have no doubt that Fowler will tear it up out there, but what if the kid gets hurt again? Or Marks? We have to draft more pass rushers over anything else. Although I think getting Hargreaves or Ramsey is the #1 priority in the 1st round. You just can't give up both of those players if you have the chance to get them.

Don't worry about the "what ifs." Any pass rusher we draft would be a starter, not Fowler's backup.

Quote:Don't worry about the "what ifs." Any pass rusher we draft would be a starter, not Fowler's backup.
Yeah, I'm saying IF he gets hurt we won't have anyone else if we decide to draft O-line.

Quote:If we can sign some top Pass Rushers in FA, then I'm all for drafting one of Tunsil or Stanley

OT's don't seem to be the biggest issue, really.  C/LG are killing us

Quote:OT's don't seem to be the biggest issue, really. C/LG are killing us

Linder and Cann will be our guards. Mack will be our center.

And we will hopefully draft a shut down CB.

Fowler will hopefully give us 10 sacks a season.

The offense is not the problem except for Wiz.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 07:45 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Yeah, I'm saying IF he gets hurt we won't have anyone else if we decide to draft O-line.

Are you forgetting the draft has 7 rounds? Obviously we can draft players on both sides of the line.

Quote:Are you forgetting the draft has 7 rounds? Obviously we can draft players on both sides of the line.

After the 3rd round you are drafting back ups.

First 3 rounds are potential starters.

Quote:After the 3rd round you are drafting back ups.

First 3 rounds are potential starters.

So we can pick a DL in the first and an OL in the second or third. Duh.

If it's not Defense with the 1st and 2nd (3rd should be defense also honestly) round picks, then there's something seriously wrong. This Defense is beyond god awful.

Our last 3 drafts, in the first 3 rounds.

2013 (everybody agrees this entire draft class was one of the weakest ever)

OT

SS

CB

QB

WR - WR

OG

DE

RB

OG

That's a lot of high picks on Offense in the 3 drafts. It's time to start adding too the Defense in those first 3 rounds.

Quote:So we can pick a DL in the first and an OL in the second or third. Duh.
No, we need Ramsey or Hargreaves. I'll scream and eat my Jags gear if we draft a DL in the first. There is no option at CB in Free Agency and those guys look to be some of the best prospects for the DB position in years...

We can draft DL in the 2nd and LB's in the 3rd. We need to fix this defense if we want to stomp the AFC South. 

Quote:No, we need Ramsey or Hargreaves. I'll scream and eat my Jags gear if we draft a DL in the first. There is no option at CB in Free Agency and those guys look to be some of the best prospects for the DB position in years...

We can draft DL in the 2nd and LBs in the 3rd. We need to fix this defense if we want to stomp the AFC South. 

How do we pick two players in the third round?

Quote:How do we pick two players in the third round?
You can trade up to get another player like we did with Lee and Robinson.

I'd be willing to bet the farm that we draft Hargreaves in round 1.

With Fowler and Marks back, that will fix the Dline.

Smith and Poz will lock down the LBs.

Hargreaves will give us a lock down CB to make this defense go from terrible to good.