Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myers has pretty much written his ticket out of town.

Aguayo will be gone before the 3rd. I'm not sure it's worth it

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ka'imi Fairbairn is our guy.

Yep

Myers should not have a job tomorrow.

I know its from a new distance but has an NFL kicker ever missed that many extra points?

I dont care if he hits the game winner, he has to go 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Myers should not have a job tomorrow.

He should have been cut already. The FO is dug in. Doubt we see a move.

Very frustrating because he has been missing these all year. He should have been cut after his second miss.

Quote:Aguayo will be gone before the 3rd. I'm not sure it's worth it

He will be a 2nd rounder

We should be going for two at this point, instead of going for 0.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We don't need to draft a kicker

He really should be gone after this game. Almost anything is better at this point

Quote:He did miss one in preseason

One whatever...  the guy was basically automatic all throughout camp and through the preseason.  I'm sure if they could go into the future and realize he wouldnt be automatic they never would have kept him.

Drafting a kicker in the second round is a terrible idea 100% of the time. Even if your guy is a career 85% kicker, there's always a late-rounder/undrafted guy who'll be close enough that you've wasted a pick.

I've always said 'cut Myers' is an unproductive thing to say. The right question is this: "Who can we get in who's an improvement over Myers?"

The front office should be devoting this week to answering that question, and it's becoming easier to answer by the game.

Quote:I've always said 'cut Myers' is an unproductive thing to say. The right question is this: "Who can we get in who's an improvement over Myers?"
My grandmother, for one.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 04:57 PM by TJBender.)

Missed two PATs, couldn't get a kickoff more than three yards deep. Line drives. Why is that bum still on the team? All of you who were saying he's the next great thing in the preseason should turn in your football cards immediately.

He's lost us 2 games against the division.

Yep we'd be tied at the end of the game of this bun could make xp's

This Loss is more on the Defense than Myers. You can't give up 42 points and expect to win...