Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Week again

I thought they were the tittans?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hate to say it, but my crystal ball predicts a loss against the Titans. Our pass defense is too weak, and Mariotta is developing too quickly, so I see him having a breakout game. Our red zone issues will continue and we'll have trouble running the ball. Bortles will one day become an excellent QB, but his development seems to be much slower than Mariotta's.

Every week I read posts which expose our opponents' weaknesses...........and each week the team fails to exploit those weaknesses. So, the fact that such and such team has a weak run defense, or the fact that they have lots of injuries, or the fact that they've lost 11 straight at home........it doesn't matter. We end up improving the stats of second string QB's, improving the run defense stats of a "weak" run defense team, getting zero turnovers from a turnover-prone team, getting no sacks from a "porous" offensive line, while getting sacked by a defense which is in the bottom 5 in sacks.

Sorry, maybe next year.

Quote:I think it's tittians. 

lol, that's even bigger then the original.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Do or die for Gus imo.

Uh Oh, that's not good for Gus.

Quote:You can't tell me how to write unless I make a grammatical or spelling error. They are and always will be the Titans.

They don't deserve the respect of calling them what you call them.  They are the tacks.  Or stinking tacks is also approved.

One of these years.............

Quote:They don't deserve the respect of calling them what you call them.  They are the tacks.  Or stinking tacks is also approved.

Flaming tacks is also approved.

Quote:Flaming tacks is also approved.

Quote:They don't deserve the respect of calling them what you call them.  They are the tacks.  Or stinking tacks is also approved.
How about 1999 AFC Champion Titans?  Is that approved?

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:How about 1999 AFC Champion Titans? Is that approved?
Or how about 1999 super bowl champions? Oh wait.... My bad I was off just a tad.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Or how about 1999 super bowl champions? Oh wait.... My bad I was off just a tad.
Hey we got there.  And damn, wasn't that supposed to be the Jags' year?  14-2 going in to the playoffs.  Fresh off a crushing blowout of the Dolphins.  Titans lucked out against Buffalo and squeaked by Indy.  Jags up 14-10 at the half at home.  3 losses...all to the Titans  :devil:   You'd think the sting would have worn off after 15 years, but apparently not.  On our side, I don't know very many Titans fans who harbor any ill will toward the Jags.  Now the Ravens are a different story.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Hey we got there. And damn, wasn't that supposed to be the Jags' year? 14-2 going in to the playoffs. Fresh off a crushing blowout of the Dolphins. Titans lucked out against Buffalo and squeaked by Indy. Jags up 14-10 at the half at home. 3 losses...all to the Titans :devil: You'd think the sting would have worn off after 15 years, but apparently not. On our side, I don't know very many Titans fans who harbor any ill will toward the Jags. Now the Ravens are a different story.
Got there and fell short(literally).. Am I right? Boom!

Though if really makes zero sense to think this way....

I think the Jags beat the stinking tacks this Sunday.

Just a gut feeling. Could be the beer and meatballs though.

Quote:Though if really makes zero sense to think this way....

I think the Jags beat the stinking tacks this Sunday.

Just a gut feeling. Could be the beer and meatballs though.

There must be a good reason you have a gut feeling about it. I assume it is the fact that we already beat them this season.

Quote:There must be a good reason you have a gut feeling about it. I assume it is the fact that we already beat them this season.
No. It's diarrhea.
No commercial messages in sigs

nissans suck and so do the titans!!!!

All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Quote:Nissans suck and so do the Titans!

My mom never had a Nissan, but I am guessing the Titans are much worse.

What are the chances more Titans than Jaguars players have Nissans? LOL

Quote:How about 1999 AFC Champion Titans?  Is that approved?

Did you guys hang that Super Bowl participation banner after that game?

The clots sure would have.

Quote:Did you guys hang that Super Bowl participation banner after that game?

The clots sure would have.
They hung it a yard away from the endzone!

Quote:They hung it a yard away from the endzone!
You live by your s i g! One of my favorite posts ever!!!

Do you guys think it will be like the last time or totally different?

One nice thing to think about is the fact we will not be wearing gold uniforms.

Quote:Do you guys think it will be like the last time or totally different?

One nice thing to think about is the fact we will not be wearing gold uniforms.

We play the dirty, stink'in titans ... We need better than gold protrection ... we need latex protection. :teehee: