Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you Giving Thanks for

Happy Thanksgiving to all you faithful fanatic knuckleheads and GO JAGS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm thankful this team is in the City of Jacksonville.

#representjagsforever

I am thankful for . . .

My 19-year old cat, who luckily does not need any meds, just a prescription die 24/7.This is always more important than football because it is love, faith, hope, and life - just not the human kind.

Of course, it can't be Brett Favte night wirthout Green Bay fans being thankful for hi Packers career.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 09:37 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

I am thankful that the Jaguars have actually been able to win some games this year. Gus has matched his win total from his first year.

All 4 wins have been come from behind wins this year and BB5 leads the NFL in that category, more then half way through the NFL season.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'm thankful Weaver sold his team to a guy with a vision .

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:I am thankful for . . .

My 19-year old cat, who luckily does not need any meds, just a prescription die 24/7.This is always more important than football because it is love, faith, hope, and life - just not the human kind.

Of course, it can't be Brett Favte night wirthout Green Bay fans being thankful for hi Packers career.
Holy crap, your cat is defying some serious odds being 19 years old and still kicking.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Jaguars relevancy.

And Fallout 4
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 12:27 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Im thankful for going to China once a year, thankful for their cat soup. Thanful for today because i get to eat turkey

As a Jaguar fans, I am thankful for Shad Khan.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 01:55 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Holy crap, your cat is defying some serious odds being 19 years old and still kicking.

I know. She is doing good for her age - has kidney disease, but no symptoms of illness except weight loss.

During every Jaguars game I tell her to help me root for the Jaguars.

Quote:I know. She is doing good for her age - has kidney disease, but no symptoms of illness except weight loss.

During every Jaguars game I tell her to help me root for the Jaguars.
I tell mine to [BLEEP] off and stop trying to swipe the ball

Quote:I tell mine to get off and stop trying to swipe the ball

You mean the football on your TV screen? That's funny.

Quote:You mean the football on your TV screen? That's funny.
Yup and they try and pounce the ref but I can live with that

I'm thankful to be french and be part of this forum. Having fun with you my Americans/British friends.

Quote:I'm thankful to be french and be part of this forum. Having fun with you my Americans/British friends.

Thanks for those fries.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I'm thankful to be french and be part of this forum. Having fun with you my Americans/British friends.

Quote:Thanks for those fries.

And for being the first people brave enough to kiss like that.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Now I am thankful for the Cowboys losing LOL.

I'm also thankful for my brand new Xbox one and fallout 4! I can't wait to get off work tomorrow and play
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

I'm thankful that we finally have a QB... For the first time in our franchise history (Brunell included) we have a franchise QB

Quote:I'm thankful that we finally have a QB... For the first time in our franchise history (Brunell included) we have a franchise QB

Brunell took us to 2 AFC title games and 4 playoffs.

Also MVP of pro bowl

I think he led all QBs in rushing in 96

Lets be real, Brunell was a franchise QB.