Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does everyone want to go to the playoffs and why

Quote:Um, always want to make the playoffs.

I was like wait is this a serious question, this guy is pulling our legs right?

You always want to win, unless its like week 16 and you have only one win & are competing for 1st overall in the draft.. which many will argue that you still want to win...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow, what a stupid question!!

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 12:06 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

You can get a stud at any pick, you just have to make the right pick.  You could get a dude in the top 5, no guarantee on draft picks.  You win as many games as you can and give your young team all the experience they can get.  Playoff experience would be huge for this young team.  Then you trust your GM to make the right pick where ever that is.  This is by far the dumbest question on this board and its not even close.  Do you even football?

They said the same thing in 96 and if that never happened we would have missed one of the best time in Jaguars history.

OLB Telvin Smith was drafted 144th overall in the fifth round of 2014 draft, just saying..

Playoffs. End thread.
Shock the world

I think we could compete with every team except the Patriots. You just have to get in and then anything can happen.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Playoffs. End thread.
This, Thread should be deleted

WOW! JUST ABSOLUTELY WOOOOOWWWWW! !

Quote:One of the dumbest questions I have seen on this board

Quote:You're a clown for that comment.

Quote:Wow...

Corn.. Just corn...

Best response I can think of..

These are all in line with my thoughts on this one.

Where is the playoff meme, playoffs you are talking about playoffs?

Wow. Hope this isn't a serious question.

...and then we were asked 'do we really wanna be in the playoffs?'....

[Image: tumblr_mmfwxye4QA1qhxv80o1_500.gif]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I'd rather our team get some experience in a big time playoff game, then be studs in the regular season next year and then be bright-eyed going into a playoff game, that type of experience is invaluable.

One in the hand is worth two in the bush. In other words, root for making the playoffs this year versus the supposed promise of future successes due to a better draft position from missing the playoffs. Draft spot doesn't determine a player's talent.

Um... I always like winning. Which can lead to playoffs... So yes I would love the playoffs

This is how bad it's been here. We have people who don't know if they want to traverse that uncharted territory known as the "play of the offs"

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

This has to be trolling

This is like asking would you rather date a 5 or bang a 10 once jus to say you did it. Cheesin. No offense ladies I'm sure your all a 10 in someone's eyes.

Quote:I think everyone can acknowledge were not good enough to actually compete with most of these playoff teams?

Does anyone really want an empty playoff appearance at the cost of a potential defensive stud just so they can say "hey we made the playoffs!!"

Leave ur thoughts in the comments below Smile

You're right.  We could avoid that empty playoff experience but get a high draft pick and spend it on a defensive stud who gets injured and lost for the season before training camp even begins.   Oh, wait, we already did that. 

No, I don't want to do that again.