Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People always saying "next year is our year" (merged "Playoffs" threads)

Quote:If we learn how to call plays from the opponents 5 yard line, then we can talk playoffs. For now, just enjoy the win. 

Uh, I thought we scored a touchdown from the 5-yard line . . .

But I agree on three Denard Robinson runs up the middle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There is a time to talk playoffs.

Immediately after beating the Titans is not that time.

Quote:What? Chad Henne was warming up on the sideline. If I heard Tracy Wolfson correctly, she said his back hurt.
Because he needed to make a doodie

Quote:Because he needed to make a doodie.

What are you talking about?

Quote:What are you talking about?

He's saying that he had to poop.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

When ya gotta go ya gotta go!

A Primetime game... against Tennessee...

Does that count?

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now, gotta go, gotta go, gotta gooooooooooo.

^^ "The Dump Game"

Quote:I have us st 9-7 and the 4 seed

I'm going to call this sarcasm given your history of negativity, but fun to think about. Maybe you're turning a corner! 

I'm hoping for 7-9 and getting some help to sneak in the back door of the playoffs. I do not care if we get beat 63-0 in the first round.

If we make the playoffs, I'll be thrilled.

Quote:This will always be remembered the "dump game"

Bortles took a bathroom break and then got off the toilet and led us to a win.

"From the Pooper Bowl to the Super Bowl" a retelling of the Jacksonville Jaguars magical 2015 season.

Foreword by Mike the Locker Room Janitor.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I'm thinking playoffs also to be honest.

I'm thinking the next game is going to be a whole not more fun than if we had lost.  If it's a nice, sunny, cool day, Everbank will be rocking!   We are relevant at last!   Just win, baby. 

Quote:I'm hoping for 7-9 and getting some help to sneak in the back door of the playoffs. I do not care if we get beat 63-0 in the first round.

If we make the playoffs, I'll be thrilled.
If we make the play offs (which I think would be an utter 'slap in the face' of the very concept of the play off system) I don't think you'll need to worry about us going down the first game. I would anticipate that one of two things would occur:

#1. we would go out there and make fools of ourselves on an epic scale, or

#2. the opponents would be so shocked that we were there that they get caught 'flat footed' and blow the game. We then get eliminated in game two. 

Quote:He's saying that he had to poop.

Is he really saying that?   Because during the game, the announcers said he was dehydrated and went to get an IV.   

No... I'm not thinking play offs. However, as someone else has already posted, the rest of the season has suddenly become a lot more interesting than it has been in years! For that, thank you Jaguars.

We always win prime time games under Bradley
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I honestly think this team is turning a corner. It's been ugly the last two weeks, but we've won. Frankly, it reminds me of Carolina's last couple seasons.

We have tons of talent. Tons. And we're starting to learn to win.

Quote:Is he really saying that?   Because during the game, the announcers said he was dehydrated and went to get an IV.   
Would you really expect the announcers to tell the nation that Bortles had to go poop? Seriously, it sounds better to say he needed an IV, which actually, he may have because I don't know if it was those stupid yellow uniforms, but at one point before he was taken in, at least on tv, his face looked red like he was really overheating badly. But that might also have been just the lighting and those crappy uniforms they were wearing. Baby poop yellow...nice.

Quote:Is he really saying that?   Because during the game, the announcers said he was dehydrated and went to get an IV.   
Blake himself said that there was no IV and that he went back for some "good Gatorade".... which is code for " I had to take a dump"...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]