Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson is just 129 yards away from 1,000

ODB is so overrated. AR15 >>>> ODB. It's not even close.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How close is Hurns to 1,000 yards?

91%
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He has been better than Calvin but I blame that on the Lions as a whole who've fallen apart like their QB but I meant overall in my original post. Id give Beckham a slight edge over Robinson so far. Very very slight edge.

Yeah Calvin is better overall, I was just saying this year.

In one less game ODB has 8 less yards but more targets and significantly more catches (13) add 13 more catches to ARob at his average (17.4) and he's at 1100 yards on the season and only 40 yards behind Brown.

ARob > ODB all day
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wanted Amari Cooper... but Robinson is developing into a #1 WR. He does some elite things out there. I don't remember a time where we had a WR with his skills... Dudes an athletic freak... and he's only 22?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:ARob is better than Beckham. And better than Calvin this year at least.

Arob is not better than Beckham.

Quote:I wanted Amari Cooper... but Robinson is developing into a #1 WR. He does some elite things out there. I don't remember a time where we had a WR with his skills... Dudes an athletic freak... and he's only 22?

Imagine we took Cooper as well. Wow.

Quote:Imagine we took Cooper as well. Wow.
Yeah, we would have a lot more talent at WR, but I'm very happy with what this WR group has done this season. Hurns and Robinson have high ceilings.

Hopefully Fowler works out, and we can add another talented defensive lineman (another LEO).
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Arob is not better than Beckham.
Uh yeah he is.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I wanted Cooper but its obvious that we need Fowler much more than we needed Cooper with the way Robinson and Hurns are playing.

Arob is pretty incredible. He has Randy Moss like ability to get over DBs and bring in passes. Honestly I don't think Bortles uses him enough. It should be a pretty regular thing on any drive to just throw it up for him down the field and see if the other team actually has a DB that can deal with his 40+ inch vert and vice like hands.

Also, you know the tack fans are pretty salty about how good Arob is, they think maryota would have looked as good as Bortles if Arob was on their team. Their front office had two chances to take him in the draft. Arob was picked #61 overall. Pretty crazy that even Caldwell didn't recognize his ability enough to take him ahead of Lee.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 12:14 PM by oface5446.)

Allen Robinson and TJ Yeldon are the youngest two players on the team. Think about that. On a team that is super young. With a 23 yr old QB.

Quote:Uh yeah he is.

Ummm, no way. Beckham has better hands, faster.

Quote:Ummm, no way. Beckham has better hands, faster.

And a significantly lower ypc
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 05:09 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Ummm, no way. Beckham has better hands, faster.
Oh I'm sorry how many contested catches does he make? I'll go one better, jump balls? Exactly my point. He's a one trick pony. I'll take Robinson with the game on the line every day of the week.

Quote:And a significantly lower ypc
Yup!

Blackmon who?

ARob is almost in the elite category already. The amount of potential pro bowlers in our 2014 draft is crazy.

Arob Linder and Telvin look like pro bowlers. Bortles definitely has the talent if he cuts down mistakes too.

Lee- who knows? And Colvin is a decent starter at worst. Not forgetting hurns as a free agent.

4th in yards with 20 less catches than all top 5 WRs.

1st in avg yards per catch

ARob is better

Linder, Smith, Robinson, Hurns, Bortles, Thomas are all Pro Bowl talents.

Fowler could be.