Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
When Lee comes back

LEE was spotted rehabbing in the Everbank Pool today.....

[Image: mirage-white-tiger-habitat-white-tiger-34.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm pretty sure he's one of Siegfried and Roy's Albino Tigers.. Straight up disappearing act..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Marquise Lee is akin to the following:

Yeti

Bigfoot

Easter Bunny

Santa Claus

Tooth Fairy

Jackalope

When we see him play & effectively produce for the team, and not get hurt as a result of that,

it'll be the first time.

I have more faith that the Easter Bunny exists, than Lee making a go of it. 

Quote:According to Bortles, Lee returns this week.

The video clip is on the front page.

Assuming Hurns can play, this will be the first time all year we'll have Hurns, ARob, Lee and Thomas available and on the field at the same time.

I sure hope we can protect Bortles and give Yeldon room to run.

The passing game should be productive under those circumstances.

Considering Baltimore's defensive situation. ...

Our offense SHOULD have a field day.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:According to Bortles, Lee returns this week.

The video clip is on the front page.

Assuming Hurns can play, this will be the first time all year we'll have Hurns, ARob, Lee and Thomas available and on the field at the same time.

I sure hope we can protect Bortles and give Yeldon room to run.

The passing game should be productive under those circumstances.
My man our passing offense is productive already without him.

Betting odds on who plays a full season first?

Blackmon or Lee??

Quote:Betting odds on who plays a full season first?

Blackmon or Lee??

Wow thats tough lol

I remember wanting Fred Taylor to be cut when he was always hurt a million years ago.

I was young and stupid then.

Edgar Martinez had a similar hamstring injury. It's a severe one, and he never fully recovered. I hope Marqise takes the time he needs, and it's not like we are hurting at wideout. Walters is playing well and Greene will probably contribute a decent amount when he gets back too. If Lee gets healthy and is a dynamic playmaker then that's just an added bonus, and if he doesn't then I won't be loosing any sleep. Give Caldwell props our receiving corps is legit with or without Marqise.

If Walters gets benched, it'll be because Greene returns in 2 weeks. Not because of Lee returning.

Quote:When Lee comes back, if they "bench" Walters, it'll last about 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, I agree. I would love for Lee to prove me wrong, but he hasn't earned our faith at this point.

I remember Lee coming out of college. As long as he's a Jaguar and our passing game is thriving, I'll wait. I'm frustrated like everyone else is, but he's still a valuable asset. Why beat a dead horse? If he plays, he plays. If he can't, we will continue to enjoy the season that Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson are having. Linder, Lee, and Fowler. Wait on this type of talent.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 02:13 AM by P. Haze.)

Nobody knows what this balsa wood guy is so having expectations on what he can do in the league is useless until he does it consistently.

Quote:Nobody knows what this balsa wood guy is so having expectations on what he can do in the league is useless until he does it consistently.
i agree with this even though i don't like you.

Quote:I remember Lee coming out of college. As long as he's a Jaguar and our passing game is thriving, I'll wait. I'm frustrated like everyone else is, but he's still a valuable asset. Why beat a dead horse? If he plays, he plays. If he can't, we will continue to enjoy the season that Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson are having. Linder, Lee, and Fowler. Wait on this type of talent.
Yes. 

If we were patient with CSIII for 4 years, then Lee should receive a little patience as well. 

I hope he can be asset to the passing game

QB Blake Bortles career stats

2014 475 att, 280comp, 58.9%, 2,908 yards, 6.1avg, 11TD, 17INT, 37 20+, 6 40+, (Sack 55), 69.5 Rate

2015 311 att, 175comp, 56.3%, 2,193 yards, 7.1avg, 17TD, 10INT, 39 20+, 6 40+, (sack 25), 83.2 Rate

If you look above at the stats notice how he is only 715 yards short of last year's total yards thrown, and he has already thrown six more Touchdowns this season than all of last years!  He has 2 more 20+ yard passes already, and the same amt of 40+ as last year... he hasn't been sacked nearly as often & his Rating is way higher this year due to it.... He needs better protection from the Oline & for TJ Yeldon to be more productive so that teams have to stack the box instead of dropping back...

Can you imagine a healthy M. Lee lined up with the Allen Bros & a healthy Julius Thomas... scary 4 receivers wont allow the opponet to blitz as often...

If*

Quote:When Lee comes back, if they "bench" Walters, it'll last about 20 minutes.
haha!!!!

because lee will break both of his legs trying to do a double move 

Quote:I don't know if it will derail his career.  In many cases like this, players who deal with the injury bug in the manner Lee has where it's nagging injuries, eventually get beyond the issues by coming up with stretching routines and training regimens that will allow them to avoid things like hamstring injuries. My hope is that Lee is one of those guys who gets past the injury issues and becomes a productive player in this offense.  It may not happen this year.

I hope he has a long career for us but also hope he keeps his awesome nickname "THE ALBINO TIGER" I just love it.
"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC