Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Jets game is a must win game

It's been 2 years since we won a road game.

Jets play good defense at home.

So what you're telling me is our defense will have to play two halves of football on the road?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow 2 years since you won a road game? that's an exaggeration right??

Anyway, Jets fan here.. Seeing you guys are coming into town figured i'd drop my 2 cents on the game.

This is just as much as a must win game for us as you guys.. we can't afford to lose 3 in a row.. especialy to the jags. That would destroy all faith after such a strong start.

Allen Hurns will have a field day on Cro. FIELD DAY. Cromartie is hot garbage and i expect my boy BLAKE BORTLES to light him up.

I love ARob but he'll be on an island this week.. (sucks i had to bench him for my fantasy team he's so good.)

I like our offense vs the jags defense but if you guys scheme correctly you can throw us off our game.

I don't see the jets winning if Ivory gets held under 100 yards, or if the jets are held under 100 on the ground as a unit, however we decide to approach running it needs to be affective or the jags will pull an upset.

I know you guys don't really have all that of a good defense but anything can happen (see jets in oakland last sunday).

My prediction: Jets bounce back from 2 losses and the defense rattles up my boy Blake Bortles (this kid gets me so hyped!) and win this one 27-13. Hurns will score your TD on bum [BLEEP] cromartie.

-- off topic --

Sucks you guys lost Fowler for the year man i really like that kid too. Jags will be tough team verry soon. By 2017 Bortles and Mariota will be washing the floor with Luck and the Colts. I believe in the jags! just not this year.. or this sunday! haha

Quote:I don't think I ever have a great feeling about any game.

I actually had pretty good feelings about the Bucs and Colts games.

Shows you what I know...

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015, 12:59 PM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:I actually had pretty good feelings about the Bucs and Colts games.

Shows you what I know...

Now that you mention it, I did have a good feeling about the Bucs game. Probably because of the beer I drank at the tailgate party.

;

;

Quote:...It's also a game in which our offense is head and shoulders above the Jet's offense.  We have better weapons and I think our O-Line is similar to theirs.  Our WRs as a whole are better than theirs.  Marshall is great, but he's the only one.  We have 2 very good/great WRs with Walters and JT80.  Our RB is just as good as theirs.  Their starting Center is injured, so I give our O-Line a push against theirs.

I agree that the Jaguars offense is the better offense, but that's not really the question here. It's how our offense stacks up versus their defense compared to their offense versus our defense. This has been an incredibly tough game for me to even pick. A couple weeks ago I felt we had no chance, but the Oakland game, the Bills win and recent Jets injuries give me a sense of hope. It looks like the Jets are going to have several key players playing through injuries where a fresh Jaguars squad more healthy than it's been all season just might have a distinct edge. I'm predicting the Jaguars win this game 23-20 in OT, but this only happens if there are no stupid mistakes where we hand them the game.

'02

Quote:Wow 2 years since you won a road game? that's an exaggeration right??

Just shy of two years. The current 12-game road losing streak dates back to December 2013.

That said, I feel we're finally due for a road W.

'02

Lol@ people thinking this isn't a must win game to stay on pace with Colts.

All the 16 games are must win.

Too bad we are able to win only 2 or 3 every year.

This is a huge game for the Gus Bus. He can recapture some fan support if he pulls this one out. The bye week seems to have caused some delusion among the fan base that Gus will likely put in check very quickly.

The jags arent going to score 38 points against the jets.

Jets win 27-14

Quote:Just shy of two years. The current 12-game road losing streak dates back to December 2013.

That said, I feel we're finally due for a road W.

Yep, the last road win for the Jags was on Dec. 1 2013 at the Browns. The famous Henne to CS3, double move, with 40 seconds left.

The Jags actually beat the imploding Texans the week before AND the week after the Browns win, giving them a most improbable streak in recent Jags history, a 3 game win streak. Yes, you read that right, a 3 game win streak.

Unfortunately, that was also the last time the Jags won more then 1 game in a row.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Every week it's said that [insert scheduled team] is a "must win" game.

I'm looking forward to watching.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Gus has a pretty bad record in must win games.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Gus has a pretty bad record in must win games.
When you start the season 0-8 or 1-7, you don't have must win games.

Quote:Gus has a pretty bad record in must win games.

Gus has a pretty bad record winning.

Quote:This is a huge game for the Gus Bus. He can recapture some fan support if he pulls this one out. The bye week seems to have caused some delusion among the fan base that Gus will likely put in check very quickly.
I see little or no way we win this game, unless the Jets D implodes again. I know if we did win I would change from wishing Gus was gone, to maybe he should get more time. I honestly don't know, but he has been bad up to this point. I think it will be a game much like the Panthers game. 20-10 ish. 

This is not a good match-up for the Jags. Ivory will get 100+ yards and Jets defense will get 3 turnovers. Even with a less than 100% Fitzpatrick, the Jets will win by 17 points. I expect the Jaguars to improve significantly next year when they will have true "must win" games where the playoffs will be at stake.

People really think we have a chance against the Jets? LOL

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Those stupid jets stand no chance. BRB being a MAN MADE OBJECT

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!