Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD AND WIN OUT! (merged topics)

Quote:The only losses I see is against the Saints and the Falcons.We can do this! The Jets are crippled and our division is in shambles! This can be the turning point of our franchise!

Put down the crack pipe.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's not PC bruh

Neither is that outfit lol

We'll win probably 3 more.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 06:10 PM by Xenochrony.)

Quote:Im pretty sure if the Jags win out, The world would end soon after. 

You must not have been a fan long, if you did you would know that the world would end during and not after. Tongue

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

Translation:

Let's shock the world and win one!

Quote:I don't think that's a guy.
... are you sure?

Terrible idea. Tack a few meaningless wins onto our season and ruin our draft position. Better to lose out, and get a better draft pick for when Shad finally sees sense and fires Gus and Dave.

Quote:Why is that one guy wearing a Ravens hat?!
#becausejaguars

We can do it, lets grow in the 2nd half

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Why is that one guy wearing a Ravens hat?!

thats bchbunnie

We couldn't even beat TB and look what happened. We started a somewhat run for them. I hope we don't play as if we did't win just the other week.

After the Colts loss last night we sit only one game behind them and our destiny is in our own hands. The Colts are in a really tough run of games The Jags however have:

@Jets 4-3
@Ravens 2-6
Titans 1-6
Chargers 2-6
@Titans 1-6
Colts 3-5
Falcons 6-2
@Saints 4-4
@Texans 3-5

That's only 2 out of 7 teams with winning records and our opponents total record comes in at 26-41. We still have 4 division games left and it's vital we win 3 of those to make a real push for the playoffs. I think if we can win 6 more games we'll make the playoffs:

I can see 5 games that are absolutely winnable (division games or homefield vs a bad team)
Titans x2
Colts
Texans
Chargers

I'd say one more win needs to be found somewhere and I'd say every game is winnable aside from probably the Falcons game (as of now, injuries/form could change that). Win one of the next 2 games and I'd be feeling very hopeful for a playoff push.

The Jags have performed better after the bye week for the past 2 seasons, we have a mostly healthy roster going into the second-half of the season. Thomas has had the bye week to sort his stuff out, Marks should be back to full reps soon. Anything could happen!

Quote: 

<div>After the Colts loss last night we sit only one game behind them and our destiny is in our own hands. The Colts are in a really tough run of games The Jags however have:

@Jets 4-3
@Ravens 2-6
Titans 1-6
Chargers 2-6
@Titans 1-6
Colts 3-5
Falcons 6-2
@Saints 4-4
@Texans 3-5

That's only 2 out of 7 teams with winning records and our opponents total record comes in at 26-41. We still have 4 division games left and it's vital we win 3 of those to make a real push for the playoffs. I think if we can win 6 more games we'll make the playoffs:

I can see 5 games that are absolutely winnable (division games or homefield vs a bad team)
Titans x2
Colts
Texans
Chargers

I'd say one more win needs to be found somewhere and I'd say every game is winnable aside from probably the Falcons game (as of now, injuries/form could change that). Win one of the next 2 games and I'd be feeling very hopeful for a playoff push.

The Jags have performed better after the bye week for the past 2 seasons, we have a mostly healthy roster going into the second-half of the season. Thomas has had the bye week to sort his stuff out, Marks should be back to full reps soon. Anything could happen!

</div>
You can essentially mark off any team that's going to field a competent QB. This team will still get destroyed by them.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Wow, the league is pretty strange mid season.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

If the Jags can get to mediocre, this year could be the definition of "winning ugly".

Pretty sure we're going to be the Super Bowl Champs

Quote:Wow, the league is pretty strange mid season.

Strange as in Mediocre?  I really think the practice restrictions are catching up to the quality of play on the field.  I might have nostalgia glasses going but watching Sunday Ticket this past weekend, the play across the league is way down.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Put down the crack pipe.

Well excuse me for having optimism! You know, I hope our team doesnt have that same loser mentality and if they do, they turn it around! It's a dream come true to finally have my team come to town and I will be in the stadium there in my Jaguars gear to cheer them on while getting the snot kicked out of me by Jet fans!
New Jaguars Fan 2014

Quote:Strange as in Mediocre? I really think the practice restrictions are catching up to the quality of play on the field. I might have nostalgia glasses going but watching Sunday Ticket this past weekend, the play across the league is way down.
Offenses look fine. What's the deal with defense, they get half as much time to practice?