Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Would you like to see them return?
Yes - all gold.
Yes - with black pants.
Yes - with white pants.
Yes - but redesigned.
No - give me teal.
Corn
[Show Results]

Jaguars GOLD TNF Uniforms - MERGED

Could look cool we'll see.

No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stupid idea just to generate more $$$.

Why don't we just wear our teal alternates on Thursday night? Other teams have alternate jerseys - 49ers, Browns, Texans, Chargers . . . I know there are others. No need to get this crap when we already have alternates.

One picture makes me think of the Chargers - yellow with blue stripes and a lightning bolt. Is it just me or do other people see the same thing?

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 07:08 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:It's ugly. They're called "Bold Gold" uni's.

Yeah, they are kind of ugly, but I sure would take an ugly win over any kind of defeat.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Stupid idea just to generate more $$$.

Not stupid if it does indeed generate more $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Would you really expect anything less from the NFL?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Not stupid if it does indeed generate more $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Would you really expect anything less from the NFL?
I agree, I meant the "color splash" (or whatever it's called) is a stupid idea for me... Clearly it's not a stupid idea for the businesses at hand.

Why the hell would the Jacksonville Jaguars wear a "Sunny D" yellow? Whatever.

Just give me the W.

The teal jerseys are the best but they never wear them.. sigh

Who peed on the away uniforms?

Alternate helmets plz

Next year supposedly every Thursday night game will be color vs color.

Quote:Next year supposedly every Thursday night game will be color vs color.

You mean neither team wears white as NFL rules require? Stupid.

The jags posted a portion of it on Instagram for the Thursday night game . Anyone got a full shot?

Can we have an alternate helmet too?

Like, one that doesn't look like it was designed by an out-of-touch 60 year old man?

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry605633
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

People need to get better at searching for threads before they start news ones. The mods are finally merging and deleting duplicates.

I hate what Nike is doing. They look for opportunities to make new alternate uniforms that will only be worn one time. Can't they find a smarter way to get a higher profit?

Quote:Alternate helmets plz

No, not alternate, permanent new helmets.

I swear that the football gods are cursing us to the cellar of the nfl until we get rid of those hideous things!!

That helmets are the worst decision shad has made as owner.

Quote:People need to get better at searching for threads before they start news ones. The mods are finally merging and deleting duplicates.

I hate what Nike is doing. They look for opportunities to make new alternate uniforms that will only be worn one time. Can't they find a smarter way to get a higher profit?

Nike has been in business for how many years now raking in millions and millions of dollars. I still can't figure out why they can't figure out how to market cat sweaters...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Nike (who said they could chose our colours ???) will make some money from this, because we all know fans who buy these limited edition jerseys.

I guess we can't wear teal because it would be too similar to the Titans blue, but yellow looks disgusting.

Hopefully Jaguars fans in the stadium will continue to wear teal and show what we think of this cynical idea.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 04:18 AM by BritishJag.)

Yellow/gold > teal.

Yellow reminds me of a winning team (until 2014 anyway) - the Brazillian national soccer team.

Teal reminds me of the early 90's.

Always wanted to see all gold unis with teal black trims.... now i will.