Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyprien to LB?

I love when people create other positions for failed Jaguar draft picks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I agree with the others that Cyprien should be on the bench. 

I hope Sample will get healthy soon and shows us what he can do.

This is probably THE worst football-related idea I have ever heard...

HELL NO. 

Cyp can't tackle to save his life. He's a bust, plain and simple.

Thomas davis played safety in college. I dont think he would displace telvin as a will i dont think hes what you look for as an otto. Hes a box safety. The emergence of a true free safety will allow him to play more to his strengths

Quote:Despite everyone's opinions here the staff has not mentioned anything negative about Cyp or expressed any signs of benching him.
That the staff may not have mentioned anything negative publicly about Cyp doesn't mean the negative vibe isn't there. These coaches jobs are on the line just like those players, so when a player looks bad too often, it also endangers the credibility of the coaches. They notice... they just don't always publicize their thoughts. 

Kids need to get off of their madden games and go outside some. 

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Wonder if the Jags have ever given any thought to moving Cyprien from safety to LB. The Rams moved Barron up due to injury and from the look of it, he's excelling. Barron is 2 inches taller but Cyp is 5lbs heavier. Thoughts?

As a Will linebacker but not in the middle or strong side. Interesting, he would be quick for a lb and maybe we could blitz a little more. We sure made things happen when we could get some pressure against Buffalo.

How about Cyprien at bench ?
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

While were a it, lets put Colvin at LEO because he is our best pass rusher and Poz at CB because he is the best at intercepting the ball.

Cyprien can't tackle. He really can't do much right.

There are guys on the bench that are better. Caldwell and Gus just don't want to admit that the 2013 draft, for the most part, has been a colossal failure.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:How tiny do we want our LBs to be bruh. Let's put Myers in at MLB

Myers wouldve been released I think had they found a better kicker, which to me is really kind of silly because while his mised extra points & FGs have been frustrating (they made the choice to trade Scobee) and stick with him knowing that he would have ups and downs.. seem more of pressure from fans that a great choice by the GM.

Quote:Myers wouldve been released I think had they found a better kicker, which to me is really kind of silly because while his mised extra points & FGs have been frustrating (they made the choice to trade Scobee) and stick with him knowing that he would have ups and downs.. seem more of pressure from fans that a great choice by the GM.
I was talking about Mike Myers.

only if he constantly gets in the way and is credited with many tackles

only if he constantly gets in the way and is credited with many tackles / ( inadvertent trips )

[BLEEP] ?

That would actually be funny if I was a kid.

Quote:Kids need to get off of their madden games and go outside some.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Just wow