Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's take a look at our D-Line for 2016

How has Michael Bennett been doing?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Honestly, I would approach next draft and FA period as if Fowler isn't even on the team. If you go into next season expecting an unproved rookie coming off of a major injury to be a major contributor, we could find our D looking very similar to how it looks this year.

Draft a new Leo. Find help in FA. If Fowler comes back and is a force....good...?

Draft Bosa or Nkemdiche and call it a day. Don't overthink it. Bosa, Fowler, Marks, Odrick and keep adding. If we can get Bruce Irvin, let's do it. We have our QB, and in my opinion, the Super Bowl formula is QB+Defense. Russell Wilson, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, 2005 Tom Brady, all were franchise guys who had GREAT defenses. Keep adding to the D and O-Line. Bosa and Fowler are 8 sack guys, Marks too!

Forget about the LEO, let's draft someone that can help in a 4-man rush. Just a defensive end who can line up and beat a left tackle. Let's get cute later

Quote:How has Michael Bennett been doing?
Not bad. He is a rookie and looks like it at times, but the arrow is pointed in the right direction, up.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 07:09 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Reunite the Gene Smith 2010 Draft

• Round One- DT Tyson Alualu
  • Round Three- DT D’Anthony Smith
  • Round Five- DE Larry Hart
  • Round Five- DE Austen Lane
The good news is these guys are not currently killing our salary cap.

Quote:Unless we draft Bosa, then I am positive our starting lineup next year will be Fowler, Marks, Miller, Odrik.
based on what?

Miller and Odrick can be upgraded, we have plenty of cap room and can draft a player 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Id still draft BAP which would end up being Def as well as target some FA Def help... Like someone else said, Id go into next season as if we dont have DFJ.

LEO Dante Fowler

DT Sen'Derrick Marks

NT A'Shawn Robinson

DE Jared Odrick

Now that's a formidable DL.

'02

Quote:I disagree on Odrick...he showed up against Miami.  I haven't noticed him otherwise.

If we could draft the new Henderson/Stroud combo then we would be good for the next decade.

To be fair he has half of the stats he had from last season, so I would argue that he is playing the exact same as he did in Miami last year (what you would at least hope for in a FA signing)....

plus he was moved to a new position and even moved around to LEO a few times..

Quote: 

<div>

</div>
Remember when people thought Lane was good?

Potential 2016 free agents for the NT spot...

B.J. Raji - Packers

Haloti Ngata - Lions

Damon Harrison - Jets

Ahtyba Rubin - Seahawks

Terrance Knighton - Redskins   <--should have kept over getting Roy Miller to begin with

'02

Quote:Potential 2016 free agents for the NT spot...

B.J. Raji - Packers

Haloti Ngata - Lions

Damon Harrison - Jets

Ahtyba Rubin - Seahawks

Terrance Knighton - Redskins   <--should have kept over getting Roy Miller to begin with
Harrison is actually the most intriguing name on that list for me.

Clemons and Branch will be gone. Smith has been asked about from a friend in Washington and one in Seattle.They both were talking about number os sacks per snaps.

He will command at least 4 million next Year.

My point is they will ALL be gone

Fowler marks nkemdiche odrick

Quote: 

<div>

</div>

Man! That list made my eyes bleed!

Holy moly!!!!

Ya I also disagree with Odrick, he's too busy trying to be a regular on the show Ballers hahahha. 

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>