Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers makes MSN's 25 Most Disappointing NFL Players list...

$415,000 to make 73% of FG attempts and 85% XP.  

Those stats justify why he's just horrible and deserves to be on the list.

Missing an XP is like a professional darts player missing the entire friggin dart board.

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You're surprised Microsoft Network is a thing?

MSN sports. When was the last time you got a hot sports take from them?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Scobee screwed up a few in his rookie season too. Im not fully aboard the myer train but its too early to give up on him
True.

Wait until the season is on the line and it all hangs on a last second field goal from thirty yards that will give the Jags a season changing win...

and Meyers shanks it...

Quote: 

Looks like the Jaguars actually lucked out with Joekel because you know full well this would have been our pick had the Chiefs taken Joekel...

<div>
<div>Eric Fisher
<div>
<div>The No. 1 overall pick of the 2013 NFL draft, Kansas Chiefs offensive lineman Eric Fisher has been a stunning disappointment. Fisher has received sparse playing time, and has struggled in pass protection when he has played. It’s looking more and more like Fisher will end up being a bust.
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>

THIS. When everyone is busy bashing Joeckel, no one seems to remember that the other guy, the tackle actually taken ahead of him, isn't even arguably good. Joeckel has his struggles but is improving (and missed most of his rookie year...). Fisher? Ha.

Quote:Missing an XP is like a professional darts player missing the entire friggin dart board.

Sure, when the XP was lined up from the 2 yard line. While I think we all still expect XPs to pretty well be a given, truth is, 30-35 yard FGs actually are missed on occasion. I'll bet by the end of the year he's 90%+ on XPs and hasn't missed more than another 2. He'll be alright.

Meyer's really doesn't deserve to be on the list.  I agree he's looking shaky, but he's from the Arena Football League, how good was he realistically expected to be?

In my mind, to make the top 25, expectations would have to be fairly high.  That means an early round pick or a previously proven free agent.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:No worries, we can draft a kicker with the #1 pick.

Might be better than drafting a guy who gets snapped in half like a twig while getting dump trucked by a backup in the very first practice and spends the year on IR. Or drafting a dope head in the first round. A kicker might actually contribute for a change.

Quote:THIS. When everyone is busy bashing Joeckel, no one seems to remember that the other guy, the tackle actually taken ahead of him, isn't even arguably good. Joeckel has his struggles but is improving (and missed most of his rookie year...). Fisher? Ha.
I think it's pretty widely accepted on these boards that the 2013 draft was a really bad year to be at the top. Lane Johnson was the first good pick, and even he's got the dark cloud of PEDs hanging over his head. Ziggy Ansah was a really good selection and, if we could do it all over, the guy I'd take. Outside of Johnson and Ansah, the top ten of the 2013 draft are somewhere between blah and bad.

Quote:Meyer's really doesn't deserve to be on the list.  I agree he's looking shaky, but he's from the Arena Football League, how good was he realistically expected to be?
Myers is awful, like, bleeding awful, but how an undrafted first-year kicker is among the most disappointing players in the league has me at a loss.

Myers with another missed PAT today...

Quote:Myers with another missed PAT today...

I can hear Scobee laughing.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

This piece of ...... has got to go. How can ANYBODY justify his employment. Try soccer dude, get off my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...but...but...

'02

Snoop Dogg's thoughts on Scobee...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/...e-20151002

Did yall ever see this one?

Nobody melts down in the second half like the Jaguars.... 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This sorry [BLEEP] needs to be axed from this team and told he is garbage.

I guarantee that I could kick better than meyers.

this kicker is garbage he needs to get the [BLEEP] off the team!

Myers is terrible, needs to be let go. He misses way too often.

Scobee, pleaase
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

No

Myers is better than any street guy out there right now. Its rough but im hoping Myers gets some consistency going. 

Can't wait to see whats next.