Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting roster moves

I would love a trade of some sort but I doubt anything happens.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are not trading a player, it would be nice to trade a 5th or 6th for Willie Young, remember we have an extra 6th 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:A 53-man spot open on Tuesday night does not indicate a trade.

This. Doesn't disprove it either. At any rate, Caldwell is a smooth operator with roster spots so Im impatiently waiting to see whats what. He could be awaiting medical information on Wed. or Thur. before making a move. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Lee for Bruce Irvin, I will consider it. Otherwise no. 

Quote:Lee for Connor Barwin

Hmm...

Barwin just might be that OTTO we've been searching for.

'02

Greene is prolly ready to come back from ir
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Greene is prolly ready to come back from ir

Greene is not eligible to return until mid-November.

'02

Whomever it is, will suck.

Banana

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

"The Jacksonville Jaguars have traded their next ten first-round picks to the Green Bay Packers for Aaron Rodgers."

The next day:

"Aaron Rodgers has retired from the NFL, effective immediately, citing a desire to step back from pro sports and focus on what's important: being a stay-at-home dad to girlfriend Olivia Munn's dogs."

Quote:How often does an NFL team leave a spot open on the 53 man roster?

You know what this means?        Open Tryouts!  

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

accuttly the  way injurys go for this team,Arob is probbley out hurt for a while now. he was injuryed last sunday.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

It's Justin Blackmon time guys!

On a more serious note, I think...what this move tells me (or at least suggests to me), is that DC feels "safe". I don't know how that relates to Gus, but I think DC feels he's safe. Grant and Washington going on IR, promoting Sterling...this all feels like the same moves Dave has made in previous two years, i.e. young guy given early chances proves not ready (Grant, Washington) gets hurt, probably able to come back later in the year but goes to IR anyway, another young guy gets elevated.

Myers still being here is another one of those moves (or non-move in this case) of Dave looking into the future.

Also...don't rule out adding a RB depending on what happens with TJ. 

Quote:So let me get this straight...those "changes" Gus talked about involved moving some guys to IR, releasing a guy from IR, promoting a guy from the practice squad and adding guys to the practice squad? Our kicker can't hit the broad side of a barn from ten paces, our pass rushers are a humiliating joke, our offensive line might as well be a bunch of tackling dummies and our safeties are about as useful as a gas can in a forest fire, and the most significant "change" made is to promote a guy from the practice squad?

Accountability my [BAD WORD REMOVED].

But, but, but they might be working a trade that should bring us to 3-13 or 4-12 this season

If there is a trade in the works, I hope a ham sandwich isn't involved....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 09:01 AM by Predator_NFLFans.)

Quote:If there is a trade in the works, I hope a ham sandwich isn't involved....
Can this said ham sandwich coach, tackle, or block?
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 09:27 AM by temporaryname.)

Quote:Can this said ham sandwich coach, tackle, or block?

No... It usually gets eaten up in coverage....

Tweet from Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) - #Jaguars worked out WR L'Damian Washington.

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/656812983323095040

Looks like we are still looking for WR depth.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Trade Lee? LOL! Come on guys.... Who would trade us for him? He can't even stay on the field.......

SMH.... We have no trade bait other than players we need to keep. There will be no trade.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Trade Lee? LOL! Come on guys.... Who would trade us for him? He can't even stay on the field.......

SMH.... We have no trade bait other than players we need to keep. There will be no trade.

GO JAGS!!

Draft picks are trade able you know...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS