Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Bortles putting up Pro Bowl numbers?

No. In the end, with Brady going to the super bowl,  the AFC Pro Bowl QB roster is Rivers, Dalton, and Luck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dilfer won 1, Aikman was never a td machine either so no focusing on td's for SB wins is pointless. However you may have been the biggest complainer on the forum about wanting the touchdowns. Now they're coming in bunches, and you're complaining again.

You know there are multiple ways to score other than the qb right. I was lamenting the lack of scoring in general. But when it comes to the quarterback I don't like having a qbs that won't protect the ball at any cost.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 08:48 PM by atburg.)

Quote:You know there are multiple ways to score other than the qb right. I was lamenting the lack of scoring in general. But when it comes to the quarterback I don't like having a qbs that won't protect the ball at any cost.
Agreed, hopefully with time he eats that end zone throw and settles for the 3. Seems to be throwing it away better than last year, but still needs to do it alot more.

Quote:However you may have been the biggest complainer on the forum about wanting the touchdowns. Now they're coming in bunches, and you're complaining again.

That's what he does.

Quote:why did you leave out INTs in your OP?
Because that wont matter for pro bowl voting. His TDs and yards will be what matter. ala Bret. But I understand you like to complain so I mean I guess I shouldnt bother.

Quote:Agreed, hopefully with time he eats that end zone throw and settles for the 3. Seems to be throwing it away better than last year, but still needs to do it alot more.

Don't be stupid. So a qbs that throws for 300 3tds and 3 ints one being a pick six at a critical point in the game is just fine with you? I could understand a bit if it was in a winning effort but it's not.

Quote:Don't be stupid. So a qbs that throws for 300 3tds and 3 ints one being a pick six at a critical point in the game is just fine with you? I could understand a bit if it was in a winning effort but it's not.
NOONE has set that it's fine. You "haters" act like us "pro" folks think that everything is peachy with Bortles now.

It's not, I don't think anyone is totally satisfied as he obviously still has growing and learning to do. The point everyone's been making is he's making phenomenal progress from last year and being that he's so high in the stats compared to his peers, with more experience and learning he just might hit the level everyone hoped when he was drafted.

Quote:I know he is projected at 30+ tds and 4k. He is currently 4th in yards.

What say you?

They have made so many changes to the way the ProBowl is done I am a bit confused in the old days I would say no, because it was usually the three best QBs top of each division but now I think you dont pick AFC or NFC... i mean reporters make the final call right, or is it the fan base?

Pretty soon it'll be by fantasy points at the end of the season.

Quote:No, he's garbage. He throws INTs and is squandering an excellent running game and defense. He will singlehandedly get the GOAT coach Bradley fired.

He appears to have taken a massive step backwards from last year. He will almost certainly be replaced early in the draft next year.

Obvious bust. Blaine Bortles BBINT IMO.
HILARIOUS...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:NOONE has set that it's fine. You "haters" act like us "pro" folks think that everything is peachy with Bortles now.

It's not, I don't think anyone is totally satisfied as he obviously still has growing and learning to do. The point everyone's been making is he's making phenomenal progress from last year and being that he's so high in the stats compared to his peers, with more experience and learning he just might hit the level everyone hoped when he was drafted.
Well Said...

NH3...

"AZANE"

– Quarterback Blake Bortles (-0.3) took a step back yesterday from his promising outings against Indianapolis and Tampa Bay. Although he was not great under pressure, surprisingly Bortles struggled even more when he was not under pressure yesterday. When under pressure, he had an NFL passer rating of 78.6 and threw one touchdown without any picks. However, his passer rating dropped to 67.1 when working from a clean pocket, as he threw for two touchdowns—but also three interceptions—on these plays. from ProFootballFocus after the Texans lost

lol garbage time stats